So let it be written.
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 17:51   #202
DeadMansLife

?...
DeadMansLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2001, 15:18   #203
thisaway

He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not himself become a monster...

------------------
10 Ring #5744,.40S&W #111,Wheelhouse #452,.357 Sig...RKBA!

There is one inalienable rule in a gunfight: YOU MUST HAVE A GUN. If you do not have a gun, you should not participate in a gunfight.
thisaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2001, 18:39   #204
CastleBravo
10mm? Woo Hoo!

Nee-Chay said that back in the day. What a sourpuss. If you look long into the abyss, bring a M3 tac light and some spare batteries.

------------------
CastleBravo
10 Ring # 5150
"For every human problem, there is a neat, simple solution; and it is always wrong." -- H.L. Mencken
The Pit: http://www.geocities.com/mr_motorhead/index.html
CastleBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2001, 10:03   #205
SuperRedGlockA1A

..........How about them Yankees??????

------------------
Thats All I Want..La Vie Dansante..- Jimmy Buffet
9ner # 690 & Big Dawg 811
I am a Sniper...If you run you die tired..!
SuperRedGlockA1A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2001, 03:46   #206
Q-Ball
Dismember

I am in the process of chiseling the text of this post into some large flat rocks in the back yard. One day in the far future archeologists will unearth these rocks and read in awe of the lost sciences of space-time warp manipulation, advanced pluggian throry, adiabatic pulse rates, and some guy named Tazz in a bikini...

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2001, 18:51   #207
VN350X10

I see said the blind man to the deaf mute as the dog with no legs ran away and shot the elephant in the ass with a cue* ball.

*10mm cue ball (ouch, this is gonna leave a mark)
------------------
NRA Endowment Member, 4 years on Friends of NRA County Commitee, Illinois State Rifle Assn. - Life Member, GSSF Life Member
G: 19,20,21,22,23,27,29,34 & 36 (still counting)
USPSA, IDPA, Former IHMSA Member, Reloader since 1974, American Gunsmithing Assoc. Member

[This message has been edited by VN350X10 (edited 04-30-2001).]
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2001, 19:39   #208
Grog

Hot Dog

Get your Hot Dogs here!!!!!!
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2001, 19:39   #209
Grog

Hot Dog

Get your Hot Dogs here!!!!!!
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2001, 11:40   #210
thisaway

SamuraiRabbi,
I still haven't gotten my MMNS Wall-Climbing Boots w/Velcro Ballistic Nylon Side Attachements plus [Nike Ajax SAM] logo. Please contact PRIMSUBCON and request an update on delivery.

------------------

There is one inalienable rule in a gunfight: YOU MUST HAVE A GUN. If you do not have a gun, you should not participate in a gunfight.

[This message has been edited by thisaway (edited 04-30-2001).]
Old 04-30-2001, 18:19   #211
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

MMA10,
-- Permit this lowly unworthy non-10-owning despicable mutant dungeon staffer to reply to your inquiry. I realize this is actually Tazz's prerogative, but I fear leaving it to him would mean an insufferable delay in responding to you; you know how Tazz is on administrative detail (... sigh ...).
-- The Mutant Mall Ninja Security Team IS IN FACT the PRIME subcontractor (hereinafter referred to as the PRIMSUBCON) for the 10-Ring Facility defense capability. The special circumstances of the 5-page-nonsense barrier breach created a condition wherein the PRIMSUBCON (by its own admission) might might be unable to increase its staffing adequately to safeguard the facility against possible damage. At the suggestion of the PRIMSUBCON, the Crack Suicide Squad of the Judean People's Front was brought in as a Subsidiary Subcontractor (hereinafter referred to at SUBSUBCON) with the purpose of increasing PERIMETER defense capability; I believe you probably missed the word "perimeter" in your (possibly too hasty) perusal of the order of business presented in the New Business section of the board meeting agenda. Please do not be ashamed of your missing this detail; experience has demonstrated that the rugged individualist 10mm mentality is vulnerable to such happenings.
-- SUBSUBCON has impressive credentials for the perimeter securing job. They have consistently achieve an "Excellent" rating on the Milspec Contractor Achievement Evalation, which enables them to use the title EX-CON on their business cards. Their authorship of the Contractor Manual for Security Applications (hereinafter referred to as CON-MAN) is the definitive guide to the subject. Their victory in the 2000 Security Contractor Competition enables them to carry the title CONVICT in their representation to possible clients. The 10-Ring was indeed fortunate to gain their services in this crisis.
-- I hope this reply fully covers the subject of your inquiry.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident & GDTS, and International Arms Merchant

[This message has not been edited by samurairabbi (10/01/80)]
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2001, 05:32   #212
DeadMansLife

Oops!

[This message has been edited by DeadMansLife (edited 05-04-2001).]
Old 05-02-2001, 08:54   #213
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

DeadMansLife,
-- Thank you for your inquiry concerning the current status of the 10-Ring Facility account structure. We appreciate your interest in the financial health of our organization.
-- The Dungeon financial staff has researched the subject of your inquiry. We believe we have the answer to the condition presented therein.
-- The current embezzlement rate IS IN FACT 37.6% of the total 10-Ring Facility receipts until the completion of the 2001 Indy 500. We believe your stated figure results from a different accounting basis for revenue allocation computation. At the 37.6% figure, the 10-Ring receives $624 of every $1000 of gross revenue; the Dungeon staff gets to keep $376 per $1000. If one computes a ratio OF THE TWO SPLITS, then the Dungeon crowd is scamming an amount equal to 60.25% of the amount GOING TO THE 10-RING, even though we are actually ripping off only 37.6% of the TOTAL TAKE! We believe this is the cause of the high embezzlement rate that seems to have disturbed you.
-- As for the difference between the our 60.25% figure and the 58.625% figure you have presented, we believe that your computations have been contaminated by the frustration with the difficulty in finding factory-produced full-power 10mm ammunition that, unfortunately, seems inherent to the 10-Ring existence. We of the Dungeon staff sympathize with your problems, and will continue our efforts to alleviate this continuing aggravation while we sit here locked in the dungeon savouring Mongo's 3-Star cuisine while allowing Tazz to continue believing we are trying to figure a way to get out while we fight the rats for our food.

I am, Sir, very respectfully,

Your Obedient Servant,

Samurai Rabbi

Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident Toilet Brush Maintenance Engineer Wannabe and Hall Monitor, not to mention his defacto positions as 10-Ring Facility CFO, CEO, COO, CIO, and Guy Who Gets Things Accomplished

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to protest the signature block length limit (09/31/80)]

[This message has been edited 7 times by samurairabbi (edited 05-02-2001 in addition to several other dates not listed in order to cover samurairabbi's discovery that members of the dungeon staff are embezzling from the cash flow of the primary embezzling of the 10-Ring receipts; samurairabbi has chosen not to make a big deal out of this discovery).]

[This message has been edited by Tazz10m because he must somehow learn to live with the knowledge that he is a lascivious plagarizing forger with little potential in life other than hassling the 45ACP crowd (edited 05-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi (edited 05-04-2001).]
Old 05-03-2001, 16:27   #214
TKM
Lifetime Membership
Shiny Member

I get nervous when Sammy edits his posts.

------------------
Happiness is a warm 10.
TKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 19:56   #215
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Well, at least he knows his place in life...

I just keep wondering when he is going to finally break down and sell his bubblegum cards and cough up the money for a real gun... a 10mm. It's ok... we have time...

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 03:57   #216
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

-- There are certain bubblegum cards that you 10-Ringers would sell YOUR 10s to own!
-- Tazz, I felt it necessary to correct certain of your "corrections" to my accounting post. Your marginally adequate efforts to engage in caliber repartee in that post are appreciated by the Dungeon crew, but you created an almost certain source of confusion within the 10-Ring by changing the financial totals and percentage figures. The rugged individualistic 10mm shooter tends to have trouble with esoteric concepts such as "decimal places" and "percentage computation". I have therefore changed the figures back to the original entries in order to avoid instilling confusion in the primitive 10-Ring (pardon my redundancy) mentality.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to protest the signature block length limit (10/01/80)] --------------------
Old 05-04-2001, 05:07   #217
DeadMansLife

Oops!

[This message has been edited by DeadMansLife (edited 05-04-2001).]
Old 05-04-2001, 05:26   #218
DeadMansLife

samurairabbi,

Thank you for your through explaination of the 10-Ring fund embezzlement rate.

After further investagation, I found my error. I have determined the figure of 58.625% to be your personal embezzlement rate. It seem to be shuffled from the funds embezzled from the 10-Ring to an off-shore account which I assume is to be used to purchase your own 10mm pistol. From what I can find, you have $3.27 in the off-shore account and will need another 6 years, 5 months, 18 days, 2 hours, 4 minutes and 51 seconds(+/- 3%) to achieve your goal.
You may want to raise your embezzlement rate by 2% and lower the 10-Ring fund embezzlement rate by .7%. This should speed up you efforts and give the 10-Ringers the impression you are cutting them a break.

Good luck with your endevour.
Old 05-04-2001, 07:46   #219
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

The really funny thing is that The 10 Ring OWNS that off shore bank!

Embezzel away baby! The 10 Ring

(Btw, side note: The results are in for the ADDsUP experiment (Attention to Dollar Details Under Psychotropics). The results are positive for attention to dollar details, but also show a tendency for the subject to experience a false sense of grandure and positions of leadership and self importance coinciding with a false sense of security in connection with carrying inferior calibers.

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 08:22   #220
thisaway

SamuraiRabbi,
Thank you for your explanation. I am no longer confused. Am I? The 10 Ring

------------------

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival