i spoke to jmy a few minutes ago and we would like to remind everybody of the GT rules.
Everyone that posts here is expected to follow the few simple posting rules that exist here and that they agreed to when they first registered.
Here are the highlights:
1. No illegal message content.
2. No foul language.
We are trying to maintain a family environment and such language is not appropriate. Also, do not post curse words that are deliberately misspelled or have special characters inserted in them to avoid the bad word filter.
3. No rude or abusive language.
It is possible to disagree with someone without getting rude.
4. Posts with racist or extremist comments or content are not allowed.
That includes links to sites with such content.
5. No flame wars
are allowed here.
6. Unsolicited posts by companies advertising products are not allowed.
(Please email email@example.com
for info. on becoming a sponsor.)
7. Posts with sexually suggestive or explicit content are not allowed
. That includes links to sites with such content.
8. Do NOT reopen threads pertaining to subjects that had previous threads closed
9. Do NOT post the same or similar thread in multiple forums. Select the forum best suited for the topic and post it there.
Multiple postings with the same subject matter by the same member will not be allowed.
Everyone is welcome to hang out here and express their opinions, but we expect anyone that chooses to post to do so within the confines of the posting rules above. We reserve the right to close, edit or remove any post or thread that violates the rules here. Anyone that repeatedly violates the rules will not be allowed to participate here.
if you have posts or links which go against these GT rules, may we kindly request you to please edit or delete them.
thank you very much.