GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-05-2013, 13:56   #1
Rec4LMS

.22 found in Richmond, no purchase limits!

Ammo is getting scooped up at the stores, but at least you can buy various calibers if you need it. (Just don't try to buy it at the last minute.) Of course, .22 is almost as rare has hen's teeth right now.

Green Top has .22 but it is behind the counter and you are relegated to one box only. However, they do seem to have a constant supply so that is the plus to that.

On that note, I was driving along Route 5 in Varina and I saw there was a new gun store open across from the Food Lion.

Richmond Arsenal
2570 New Market Road
Suite E
Richmond, VA 23231
804-237-4289
email: hutch72 @outlook.com
No web page available.

It's a small place that just opened back in September, but he had a nice stock of .22 ammo. There are no limits on the amount of ammo that can be purchased. And he stated that he will do transfers for $27.

I'll add this to the sticky of Virginia Gun Stores. (I saw that a number of Richmond area stores are not listed.)

"The number of casualties at the site of an attempted mass shooting is usually determined by whether the gun used to stop the killer is already at the site, or whether it must be carried there in the holster of a police officer."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Rec4LMS is offline   Reply With Quote