SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-08-2014, 16:02   #1
DARKSHADOW
CLM Number 205
My Work Hobby

Question about finding sights for an O-pap.

First let me say there is nothing wrong with the sights on the rifle right now, actualy they are dialed in pretty darn good.
However I was having a little trouble having to line up the sight picture after every shot, I think mostly due to poor lighting at the firing line at my local indoor range. What I woulld like to do is make my own HiViz front and rear sights.I want to leave the sights that are on the rifle alone for now, and I would like to buy another set or two to play with and modify.

I've had a hard time trying to find a rear sight for my Zastava O-pap. Everything I've come across says they will only fit certain models, and the yugo/O-pap/M70 hasn't been one of them.

I am asking you guys for help on finding front and rear sights for this rifle? Or if you know of any sights for other models that will fit it?
Also without me removing my front sight post and screwing up my sight alignment, do any of you know what diameter and thread pitch the front sight post is on this rifle?

Thank you ahead of time.
NRA Life Member
Thin to win - G36 Club #44
Florida Glockers - #254
DARKSHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 16:13   #2
Inebriated

I'd personally take a file to my rear sight and open up the notch/round off the inside corners, put some fingernail polish on my front sight, and then put a red dot in between.
Kalashnikov Klub Member #870
Black Rifle Club Member #2L8
The 21 Club Member #19691
Inebriated is offline   Reply With Quote