SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-10-2013, 00:58   #1
J.ThaddeusToad
Checkmate

Gripe Time: Wife Cut Her Hair

Well, even after 7 years of my fervent preaching against short hairstyles for women (including the use of the various epithets regarding the look), my intolerance toward her occasional expression of interest in cutting her hair short, and a rather heated exchange regarding her intention the night before, my wife chose to tone down the sexiness by bobbing her hair off.

My only question for the group is, why do women think this is an absolute necessity at some point, given the presumption that they want to be as attractive to men as possible?
Old 11-10-2013, 01:11   #2
*ASH*
SMDEBDFF

dude , its a woman . the end
*ASH* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:21   #3
Grabbrass

I know you don't want to hear it, but it's her head.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:27   #4
J.ThaddeusToad
Checkmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabbrass View Post
I know you don't want to hear it, but it's her head.
I guess that's why I wasn't able to physically stop her.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:05   #5
podwich

I dunno. It seems they go through some midlife crisis in which they change from young and cute to trying to look old or something. I don't get it.
podwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:12   #6
AZ Husker

I LOVE short hair on women. Maybe she found another guy that does since you shut her off for so long?
Old 11-10-2013, 02:18   #7
Geeorge
Sarcasm Inc.

If she though you would look better with a shaved head or long beard would you do that for her?
Old 11-10-2013, 02:22   #8
stevelyn
NRA Life Member

What's the problem? It's her hair.
Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey
stevelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:24   #9
nmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.ThaddeusToad View Post
Well, even after 7 years of my fervent preaching against short hairstyles for women (including the use of the various epithets regarding the look), my intolerance toward her occasional expression of interest in cutting her hair short, and a rather heated exchange regarding her intention the night before, my wife chose to tone down the sexiness by bobbing her hair off.

My only question for the group is, why do women think this is an absolute necessity at some point, given the presumption that they want to be as attractive to men as possible?
Fervent preaching? Use of various epithets? Intolerance toward her occasional expression of interest? Heated exchange about her hair?

Are you hearing what you're saying?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
nmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:26   #10
The Maggy

women cut their hair short for the same reason guys grow long hair, cut it short, shave it all off, grow long sideburns, grow a beard, shave a beard, grow a stache, ect...

She wanted some change.

Now given that it seems like you are a pretty controling guy, since she finally got brave enough to go against your royal edicts on her hair style; she was most likely testing herself to see if she could make decisions on her own. I'd be expecting some divorce papers soon.

The Maggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:36   #11
AZ Husker

Absolutely if you are so controlling! Get ready to lose the farm!
Old 11-10-2013, 02:42   #12
silentpoet

Telling a woman what to do is like tell a cat what to do. May make you feel better, but ain't gonna change a thing.
silentpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:42   #13
larry_minn
Silver Membership

I have to agree with other posters. If you are this against short hair, were this vocal... She is getting it done for the guy who cares about her, treats her as equal.....
Letting her know what you think looks good on her, sexy.. Is fine. The way you sound here....
larry_minn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:54   #14
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.ThaddeusToad View Post

She's altready married and probably tired of listening to your "fervent preaching." Since most men don't agree with you, maybe it's just you she isn't trying to impress any more.
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:04   #15
TK-421

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmk View Post
Fervent preaching? Use of various epithets? Intolerance toward her occasional expression of interest? Heated exchange about her hair?

Are you hearing what you're saying?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
I highly doubt it, he's probably turned a deaf ear to himself and believes himself to be in the right.

To the OP, your wife is her own woman, she can do what she pleases. The sooner you stop trying to control her, and stop complaining about when she doesn't make you happy, the happier you'll both be.

She's a woman, she's crazy, you're going to have to suck it up and move on, because I doubt this is the first time she's done something you didn't like, and I can guarantee it won't be the last.
TK-421 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:09   #16
dennis3dflyer

Sorry to hear you lost the battle against stupid women's thought processes . I also hate ' hate, hate , this short hair syndrome on women.

They feel its making them look better. But in reality its butchitizing them.

I think it mostly comes from other women telling them it would look good and then eggin them on to do it.

The fashion industry has them under their brainwashing. Million s of dollars of advertising have them believe ing false ideas/facts.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I married a Chinese Women to try to get away from this crap.

Dennis

Last edited by dennis3dflyer; 11-10-2013 at 03:12..
dennis3dflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:22   #17
desertexplore

OP- You answered your own question. SEVEN years of marriage and thats when women start to let themselves go. She has you locked in and the short hair means that she doesnt have to look nice for you anymore.

Next will be the elastic pants for weight gain. This is not new, but typical.

Remember what Tom Leykis says for a happy marriage: 8 Simple Words- Stay Thin, Long Hair, Sex Anytime, Shut up.

Last edited by desertexplore; 11-10-2013 at 03:27..
desertexplore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:32   #18
AZ Husker

I see several guys that aren't gonna get lucky tonight!
Old 11-10-2013, 03:42   #19
desertexplore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
I see several guys that aren't gonna get lucky tonight!
Who cares, theres plenty out there.
desertexplore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:28   #20
clancy

This is a perfect example of the breakdown of our culture. The mere fact that your wife openly defied you by cutting her hair short would not, for one second, be tolerated in some of the more progressive countries of the world, like Afghanistan, Somalia, or Iran. That there are forum members here who support here in her decision to defy you is almost as egregious. You would be totally justified in beating her. Remember, though, do not hit her in a place that the bruises would show. Our culture, lamentably, is not tolerant of husbands meeting out corporal punishment to their wives.

And yes, I am being sarcastic. The OP sounds like an ass. I am surprised you are still married.
clancy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feminists vs comedy, misogynistic drama, my wife needs no watch, the stove has a clock