Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-01-2013, 01:58   #1
flw

G26 laser options

Looking into options for my G26. I see the Criminson Trace options for the grip mounted laser and then the LaserMax option inside of the RSA.

Are there any other options? If so, what is the cost, advantages/disadvantages?

I already have holsters I like and don't want to replace. This is a major factor for any add on laser.

Thank you for your time.
flw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:19   #2
30S13

I have the CT lasergueard, LaserMax and a TLR-4. I've thought about grips but they add to much girth to the grip for me. The LaserMax and TLR-4 need to be turned on and that's not a huge problem, but the Laserguard is instinctive like the grips and my favorite. I usually put a piece of masking tape over the laser when at the range so I can shoot with sights alone. The Lasermax has a blinking red dot and the CT has a huge solid red dot that's simple to get on target quickly.
30S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 15:18   #3
TheRogue

Not sure if this is going to work, but shot an email off to Ben Simonson at BoreSightSolutions, inquiring about the addition of a Glock style universal rail onto a late model Gen 3 G27.

I pretty sure he (Mr. Simonson) has done it before, and with the advent of these new-fangled micro lasers...

First, I need to make it on the BoreSightSolutions waiting list.
TheRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 18:47   #4
RayB
Retired Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flw View Post
Looking into options for my G26. I see the Criminson Trace options for the grip mounted laser and then the LaserMax option inside of the RSA.

Are there any other options? If so, what is the cost, advantages/disadvantages?

I already have holsters I like and don't want to replace. This is a major factor for any add on laser.

Thank you for your time.

Given your comment on holsters, the LaserMax is your best solution for your G26, as it least impacts your Glock's ergonomics.

People like the pulsing dot or they don't... I like it... It pulses for the same reason emergency vehicle and aircraft anti-collision lights flash... It also has the added benefit of greatly extending the battery life.

LaserMax offers the new Native Green guide rod lasers, but not for the G26 (yet).

Definitely shop around for your best buy! Prices can vary by as much as $100.00!

--Ray
RayB is offline   Reply With Quote