Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 17:37   #261
txleapd
Hook 'Em Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneyBooney View Post
....But if you think a person cannot fight a cop making a bogus arrest you are mistaken....
One who is so ignorant, might not want to offer advice. I would ask you to consider stop posting, but your lack of knowledge and understanding is rivaled only by your inflated ego, so it would do no good.

I really wish Eric would not allow you to post on CT, because I'm afraid some naive member might read your bull**** and think it legitimate.

A wise man once said that the difference between genius and stupidity if that genius has its limits. You are proving to be quite limitless....

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
1911 Club #75
Kahr Club #286
Lone Star Glockers #919

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud
Old 11-03-2013, 17:43   #262
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
I notice you've still not answered the question, though, (un)remarkably.
Even if I say I am not a leo I may be lying and I have answered that previously. I will say not a cop and if we meet you may think I am lying. I am technically disabled but you would probably look at me and disagree. Haven't you guys ever seen the cop walk up to a guy and buy drugs and claim he is not a cop and then make the arrest. Even if I take a graph and say either answer I will pass. Even though I have never used drugs I can make the graph look like I have. I do like your user name..good name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
Old 11-03-2013, 17:49   #263
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by txleapd View Post
One who is so ignorant, might not want to offer advice. I would ask you to consider stop posting, but your lack of knowledge and understanding is rivaled only by your inflated ego, so it would do no good.

I really wish Eric would not allow you to post on CT, because I'm afraid some naive member might read your bull**** and think it legitimate.

A wise man once said that the difference between genius and stupidity if that genius has its limits. You are proving to be quite limitless....

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Well, I am not trolling. If a man is grabbed by people he does not believe to be actual cops and he believes he will be beaten and he does not believe he has done anything to be arrested and he fights the arrest it is valid for him to do so. Now each state has their own laws but I can tell you something to try in your area. Hypothetical case..a drug house is operating and you know it but there have been no controlled buys etc. Dept is really busy so they don't do anything..but you want to slow the goings on at the house..very easy..just park in front of the house for about twenty minutes a day for a few days and in broad daylight and the business will drop by half.

We all come into the world naked and are alone and we die alone too.

Cool songs:

Cool car:
Old 11-03-2013, 17:56   #264
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKSman57 View Post
You can barely string together a coherent sentence. You get caught plagiarizing, misquoting, and misinterpreting case law and trolling Coptalk.

Do you really want to blame all that on a bad Lasik procedure?

Interestingly enough, you can't even get this one quite right.

You are most likely referring to 21 Okl. St. § 1289.10, which does not contain the words "idiot" and "moron." (Both of which had a specific legal meaning in the past.)

However, McAlester, Oklahoma Code of Ordinances Sec. 82-134 does still retain these words, so please don't attempt to buy a firearm in McAlester anytime soon.
Actually I just remembered Oklahoma law from something I read twenty five years ago but I still think it is funny. You look things up quickly and maybe you can sit second chair sometime.
Purchase

No state permit is required for the purchase of a rifle, shotgun or handgun. It is unlawful to knowingly sell, trade, give, or transfer a firearm to a convicted felon; to an individual who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or to an individual who is mentally or emotionally unbalanced or disturbed.
It is unlawful to sell or give a handgun to a minor.
It is unlawful to knowingly transmit, transfer, sell, lend, or furnish a firearm to a person who is under an adjudication of mental incompetence, or to a person who is a moron, idiot or insane.

Read this sometime and get some empathy because it may happen to you. I would guess you to either be old and cranky or too young to know better.

http://www.lasiknewswire.com/2009/09...k-suicide.html

Cool songs:

Cool car:

Last edited by JuneyBooney; 11-03-2013 at 18:01..
Old 11-03-2013, 18:05   #265
WarCry

Quote:
Even if I say I am not a leo I may be lying and I have answered that previously. I will say not a cop and if we meet you may think I am lying. I am technically disabled but you would probably look at me and disagree. Haven't you guys ever seen the cop walk up to a guy and buy drugs and claim he is not a cop and then make the arrest. Even if I take a graph and say either answer I will pass. Even though I have never used drugs I can make the graph look like I have. I do like your user name..good name.
Well, seeing as how you presumably don't use your real name on here, your whole "I might be undercover" shtick is just one more patty on your pile of bulldung that you keep serving up.

You want people to believe you're a cop, because you feel that gives you more authority in conversations you're having, and I can tell you that dancing around the issue like you're doing just makes it more and more obvious that you're so full o' sh** that you can't even see how freakin' stupid you are.

I know there are rules about trolling in CopTalk. I'm really hoping you're at that line, because as a non-cop myself, I can say that you're just an annoying bit of bullsquirt that can't display COMMON sense, let alone demonstrate a grasp of legal sense.

But what do I know, I'm not pretending to be something I'm not like you are.
Old 11-03-2013, 18:16   #266
SpringerTGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by warcry View Post
well, seeing as how you presumably don't use your real name on here, your whole "i might be undercover" shtick is just one more patty on your pile of bulldung that you keep serving up.

You want people to believe you're a cop, because you feel that gives you more authority in conversations you're having, and i can tell you that dancing around the issue like you're doing just makes it more and more obvious that you're so full o' sh** that you can't even see how freakin' stupid you are.

I know there are rules about trolling in coptalk. I'm really hoping you're at that line, because as a non-cop myself, i can say that you're just an annoying bit of bullsquirt that can't display common sense, let alone demonstrate a grasp of legal sense.

But what do i know, i'm not pretending to be something i'm not like you are.

+1000
Old 11-03-2013, 18:24   #267
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
Well, seeing as how you presumably don't use your real name on here, your whole "I might be undercover" shtick is just one more patty on your pile of bulldung that you keep serving up.

You want people to believe you're a cop, because you feel that gives you more authority in conversations you're having, and I can tell you that dancing around the issue like you're doing just makes it more and more obvious that you're so full o' sh** that you can't even see how freakin' stupid you are.

I know there are rules about trolling in CopTalk. I'm really hoping you're at that line, because as a non-cop myself, I can say that you're just an annoying bit of bullsquirt that can't display COMMON sense, let alone demonstrate a grasp of legal sense.

But what do I know, I'm not pretending to be something I'm not like you are.
Not pretending to be anyone. I am not trolling. I once again say that the young officer in the original post shot too many rounds in my opinion. People don't have to agree with a cop shooting sixteen rounds and before I got slammed by everyone I did not realize the first post would cause so much outrage. . I would love for that newspaper that wrote the article to ask a poll about that information and see what happens because the newspaper never mentioned sixteen rounds shot. That was all I ever said and there was no reason for all this outrage.

Do I have training and skills related to law enforcement, yes/ Do I know all laws and ordinances..no. Does anyone? NO. Do I know caselaw? Yes. But do people in cases misquote cases to courts? Yes. Do I still consider you guys friends? Yes. Have a great evening.

Cool songs:

Cool car:
Old 11-03-2013, 18:32   #268
Kilrain
Señor Member

Quote:
Not pretending to be anyone. I am not trolling. I once again say that the young officer in the original post shot too many rounds in my opinion. People don't have to agree with a cop shooting sixteen rounds and before I got slammed by everyone I did not realize the first post would cause so much outrage. . I would love for that newspaper that wrote the article to ask a poll about that information and see what happens because the newspaper never mentioned sixteen rounds shot. That was all I ever said and there was no reason for all this outrage.

Do I have training and skills related to law enforcement, yes/ Do I know all laws and ordinances..no. Does anyone? NO. Do I know caselaw? Yes. But do people in cases misquote cases to courts? Yes. Do I still consider you guys friends? Yes. Have a great evening.
You should really just walk away from this thread, you are not helping yourself or anyone else by continuing to post. Just a though..........

He is the pork of crime

- Michael Hurley

Closed Thread