Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2013, 17:37   #261
txleapd
Hook 'Em Up
 
txleapd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: TX
Posts: 6,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneyBooney View Post
....But if you think a person cannot fight a cop making a bogus arrest you are mistaken....
One who is so ignorant, might not want to offer advice. I would ask you to consider stop posting, but your lack of knowledge and understanding is rivaled only by your inflated ego, so it would do no good.

I really wish Eric would not allow you to post on CT, because I'm afraid some naive member might read your bull**** and think it legitimate.

A wise man once said that the difference between genius and stupidity if that genius has its limits. You are proving to be quite limitless....






Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
1911 Club #75
Kahr Club #286
Lone Star Glockers #919


"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud
txleapd is online now  
Old 11-03-2013, 17:43   #262
JuneyBooney
Senior Member
 
JuneyBooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 17,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
I notice you've still not answered the question, though, (un)remarkably.
Even if I say I am not a leo I may be lying and I have answered that previously. I will say not a cop and if we meet you may think I am lying. I am technically disabled but you would probably look at me and disagree. Haven't you guys ever seen the cop walk up to a guy and buy drugs and claim he is not a cop and then make the arrest. Even if I take a graph and say either answer I will pass. Even though I have never used drugs I can make the graph look like I have. I do like your user name..good name.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
JuneyBooney is online now  
Old 11-03-2013, 17:49   #263
JuneyBooney
Senior Member
 
JuneyBooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 17,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by txleapd View Post
One who is so ignorant, might not want to offer advice. I would ask you to consider stop posting, but your lack of knowledge and understanding is rivaled only by your inflated ego, so it would do no good.

I really wish Eric would not allow you to post on CT, because I'm afraid some naive member might read your bull**** and think it legitimate.

A wise man once said that the difference between genius and stupidity if that genius has its limits. You are proving to be quite limitless....






Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Well, I am not trolling. If a man is grabbed by people he does not believe to be actual cops and he believes he will be beaten and he does not believe he has done anything to be arrested and he fights the arrest it is valid for him to do so. Now each state has their own laws but I can tell you something to try in your area. Hypothetical case..a drug house is operating and you know it but there have been no controlled buys etc. Dept is really busy so they don't do anything..but you want to slow the goings on at the house..very easy..just park in front of the house for about twenty minutes a day for a few days and in broad daylight and the business will drop by half.

We all come into the world naked and are alone and we die alone too.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
JuneyBooney is online now  
Old 11-03-2013, 17:56   #264
JuneyBooney
Senior Member
 
JuneyBooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 17,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKSman57 View Post
You can barely string together a coherent sentence. You get caught plagiarizing, misquoting, and misinterpreting case law and trolling Coptalk.

Do you really want to blame all that on a bad Lasik procedure?




Interestingly enough, you can't even get this one quite right.

You are most likely referring to 21 Okl. St. § 1289.10, which does not contain the words "idiot" and "moron." (Both of which had a specific legal meaning in the past.)

However, McAlester, Oklahoma Code of Ordinances Sec. 82-134 does still retain these words, so please don't attempt to buy a firearm in McAlester anytime soon.
Actually I just remembered Oklahoma law from something I read twenty five years ago but I still think it is funny. You look things up quickly and maybe you can sit second chair sometime.
Purchase

No state permit is required for the purchase of a rifle, shotgun or handgun. It is unlawful to knowingly sell, trade, give, or transfer a firearm to a convicted felon; to an individual who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or to an individual who is mentally or emotionally unbalanced or disturbed.
It is unlawful to sell or give a handgun to a minor.
It is unlawful to knowingly transmit, transfer, sell, lend, or furnish a firearm to a person who is under an adjudication of mental incompetence, or to a person who is a moron, idiot or insane.

Read this sometime and get some empathy because it may happen to you. I would guess you to either be old and cranky or too young to know better.

http://www.lasiknewswire.com/2009/09...k-suicide.html
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by JuneyBooney; 11-03-2013 at 18:01..
JuneyBooney is online now  
Old 11-03-2013, 18:05   #265
WarCry
Senior Member
 
WarCry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL, on the banks of the Muddy River
Posts: 7,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneyBooney View Post
Even if I say I am not a leo I may be lying and I have answered that previously. I will say not a cop and if we meet you may think I am lying. I am technically disabled but you would probably look at me and disagree. Haven't you guys ever seen the cop walk up to a guy and buy drugs and claim he is not a cop and then make the arrest. Even if I take a graph and say either answer I will pass. Even though I have never used drugs I can make the graph look like I have. I do like your user name..good name.
Well, seeing as how you presumably don't use your real name on here, your whole "I might be undercover" shtick is just one more patty on your pile of bulldung that you keep serving up.

You want people to believe you're a cop, because you feel that gives you more authority in conversations you're having, and I can tell you that dancing around the issue like you're doing just makes it more and more obvious that you're so full o' sh** that you can't even see how freakin' stupid you are.

I know there are rules about trolling in CopTalk. I'm really hoping you're at that line, because as a non-cop myself, I can say that you're just an annoying bit of bullsquirt that can't display COMMON sense, let alone demonstrate a grasp of legal sense.




But what do I know, I'm not pretending to be something I'm not like you are.
__________________
"I'm your priest, your shrink, your main connection to the switchboard of souls. I'm the Magic Man, the Santa Claus of the Subconscious. You say it, you even think it, you can have it." - Lenny Nero
WarCry is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 18:16   #266
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by warcry View Post
well, seeing as how you presumably don't use your real name on here, your whole "i might be undercover" shtick is just one more patty on your pile of bulldung that you keep serving up.

You want people to believe you're a cop, because you feel that gives you more authority in conversations you're having, and i can tell you that dancing around the issue like you're doing just makes it more and more obvious that you're so full o' sh** that you can't even see how freakin' stupid you are.

I know there are rules about trolling in coptalk. I'm really hoping you're at that line, because as a non-cop myself, i can say that you're just an annoying bit of bullsquirt that can't display common sense, let alone demonstrate a grasp of legal sense.




But what do i know, i'm not pretending to be something i'm not like you are.

+1000
SpringerTGO is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 18:24   #267
JuneyBooney
Senior Member
 
JuneyBooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 17,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
Well, seeing as how you presumably don't use your real name on here, your whole "I might be undercover" shtick is just one more patty on your pile of bulldung that you keep serving up.

You want people to believe you're a cop, because you feel that gives you more authority in conversations you're having, and I can tell you that dancing around the issue like you're doing just makes it more and more obvious that you're so full o' sh** that you can't even see how freakin' stupid you are.

I know there are rules about trolling in CopTalk. I'm really hoping you're at that line, because as a non-cop myself, I can say that you're just an annoying bit of bullsquirt that can't display COMMON sense, let alone demonstrate a grasp of legal sense.




But what do I know, I'm not pretending to be something I'm not like you are.
Not pretending to be anyone. I am not trolling. I once again say that the young officer in the original post shot too many rounds in my opinion. People don't have to agree with a cop shooting sixteen rounds and before I got slammed by everyone I did not realize the first post would cause so much outrage. . I would love for that newspaper that wrote the article to ask a poll about that information and see what happens because the newspaper never mentioned sixteen rounds shot. That was all I ever said and there was no reason for all this outrage.

Do I have training and skills related to law enforcement, yes/ Do I know all laws and ordinances..no. Does anyone? NO. Do I know caselaw? Yes. But do people in cases misquote cases to courts? Yes. Do I still consider you guys friends? Yes. Have a great evening.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
JuneyBooney is online now  
Old 11-03-2013, 18:32   #268
Kilrain
Señor Member
 
Kilrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: On the road to Shambala
Posts: 2,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneyBooney View Post
Not pretending to be anyone. I am not trolling. I once again say that the young officer in the original post shot too many rounds in my opinion. People don't have to agree with a cop shooting sixteen rounds and before I got slammed by everyone I did not realize the first post would cause so much outrage. . I would love for that newspaper that wrote the article to ask a poll about that information and see what happens because the newspaper never mentioned sixteen rounds shot. That was all I ever said and there was no reason for all this outrage.

Do I have training and skills related to law enforcement, yes/ Do I know all laws and ordinances..no. Does anyone? NO. Do I know caselaw? Yes. But do people in cases misquote cases to courts? Yes. Do I still consider you guys friends? Yes. Have a great evening.
You should really just walk away from this thread, you are not helping yourself or anyone else by continuing to post. Just a though..........
__________________
The hog of the forsaken,

He is the pork of crime

- Michael Hurley
Kilrain is offline  

 
  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 13:45.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,286
296 Members
990 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31