Go for what?
PhotoFeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:44   #122
bac1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoFeller View Post
Go for what?
Uh, the safety.

If you see nothing wrong with it, buy a Glock and add it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bac1023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 10:51   #123
PhotoFeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
Uh, the safety.

If you see nothing wrong with it, buy a Glock and add it.
Thanks, bac. Great chatting with you.
PhotoFeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:22   #124
SCmasterblaster

Glocks definitely do NOT need any more safeties that it already has.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:45   #125
bac1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoFeller View Post
Thanks, bac. Great chatting with you.
You as well...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 10-20-2013, 12:28   #126
Nakanokalronin
JMB & MTK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstanfield103 View Post
I don't know about all the people here but I would like to carry my 26 in my pocket with out a holster so I am purchasing the Siderlock and a new trigger with the bar that way I can put the sliderlock on the gun and switch it back to stock if I don't like it. I do not want anything to snag that trigger and have a leg injury so it's getting the sliderlock.
Aside from covering the trigger, a pocket holster will also keep the gun in the right position all the time regardless of what pants you're wearing or what type of pockets they have. They can also break up the outline of the gun.

Nakanokalronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 17:21   #127
#5xbr

I continue to be amazed,by people, over ones choice to to what ever they want to do with their ,in this case, a firearm. Isnt this country about personal choices? READ the op request!
#5xbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 17:23   #128
#5xbr

He is only requesting opines from persons that had the mod done! and THEIR opinion!
Old 10-20-2013, 17:26   #129
tonyparson

Quote:
Originally Posted by #5xbr View Post
I continue to be amazed,by people, over ones choice to to what ever they want to do with their ,in this case, a firearm. Isnt this country about personal choices? READ the op request!
He ask about them and we gave our opinion about them. Their junk. I bought a G19 real cheap that had one on it. Their flimsy and feel cheaply made. I had to take a lost just to get rid of it. I paid $350 but had to sell it for $300. The guy I sold it to had it up for sell two weeks later.

Last edited by tonyparson; 10-20-2013 at 17:29..
tonyparson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 17:29   #130
bac1023

Quote:
Forums are about expressing and expanding on one's opinion. Its just the way it goes.

Its a very controversial topic.

Old 10-20-2013, 17:31   #131
bac1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyparson View Post
He ask about them and we gave our opinion about them. Their junk. I bought a G19 real cheap that had one on it. Their flimsy and feel cheaply made. I had to take a lost just to get rid of it. I paid $350 but had to sell it for $300. The guy I sold it to had it up for sell two weeks later.
I only ever handled one Glock with that mod and it felt very flimsy to me.

Old 10-20-2013, 17:31   #132
#5xbr

the op asked your opinion IF you had the mod done! Im sorry that you still dont understand the fist post!
Old 10-20-2013, 17:32   #133
tonyparson

You have to cut the frame right in front of the back slide rail. Not a very good idea if you ask me.
Old 10-20-2013, 17:33   #134
tonyparson

Quote:
the op asked your opinion IF you had the mod done! Im sorry that you still dont understand the fist post!
What IS the difference IF I had one done or IF I bought one already done????? Their STILL junk!!!!

GLOCKS Don't need external manual safety!!!!!!

Last edited by tonyparson; 10-20-2013 at 17:36..
Old 10-20-2013, 17:38   #135
bac1023

Quote:
It doesn't matter what the hell the first post was about. Its a controversial topic and this is what happens when such a topic is brought up.

Its a forum. Get over it. Good Lord

Old 10-20-2013, 17:42   #136
#5xbr

tony,we all understand what involves in the mod. the op is asking the opinion of any one who has has the mod done. Bac,you said since it seems that YOU are the only one here that has any knowledge of the mod. "that is seems flimsy". does that mean it doesnt do the job its supposed to do? Arent we supposed to help our fellow members with revelent information?
Old 10-20-2013, 17:45   #137
#5xbr

Bac im suprised at your response that the original post" does not matter". wow
Old 10-20-2013, 17:48   #138
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Quote:
He is only requesting opines from persons that had the mod done! and THEIR opinion!
Quote:
Quote:
tony,we all understand what involves in the mod. the op is asking the opinion of any one who has has the mod done. Bac,you said since it seems that YOU are the only one here that has any knowledge of the mod. "that is seems flimsy". does that mean it doesnt do the job its supposed to do? Arent we supposed to help our fellow members with revelent information?
Quote:
Bac im suprised at your response that the original post" does not matter". wow
I think we know your opinion on the matter, now.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Warp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 17:52   #139
bac1023

Quote:
I get 5 to 10 or more PMs a week helping members with various questions about all sorts of guns.. I gave my opinion on this.

If you read the thread, you would see that I said I never fired a Glock with the mod. I have handled one and the safety DID NOT have a solid feel to it. What that amounts to, I really can't say. Whether or not it works reliably, I also can't say.

None of those separate issues were my main point anyway.

By the way, how did you determine that I was the only one with first hand experience? In fact, I have no experience other than handling one once. Once again, the actual quality of the mod or parts were not my main points.

Old 10-20-2013, 17:54   #140
tonyparson

Quote:
We're trying to help fellow members out by steering them away from junk like this. It's simple as this. If you would like to add one to your Glock, why not it's your Glock. It's just like night sights or mag ext. or some other modification you can get for Glocks. I think if it's your cup of tea, go for it. I'm sure it makes Comonolli happy if you buy a bunch of them. As for me, I wouldn't even consider putting one on any of my Glocks. I don't want a safety on my defense pistol. But, I'm all for people that customize their firearms. I just don't like seeing people wast their money on junk. Not only wast their money, they're ruining a good Glock.

Last edited by tonyparson; 10-20-2013 at 18:07..