She is darn cute in that video.

Old 10-18-2013, 19:30   #252
hpracing007

So hot!!!!!!!
hpracing007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 19:39   #253
ChaseMyWake
AutomatedSystem

I'm pissed that she has kids too, but there are still lots of attractive women out there who don't have any yet.
ChaseMyWake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 23:17   #254
blastfact

Wife and I have been discussing the pic and following other info concerning her as well as our three daughters that are all mothers. Yes,, we have adult daughters and grandchildren.

And we find nothing bad with her statement/question or appearance. And we hope she looks as good as my wife when she is pushing 60. And I wish I looked as good as I did when I met my wife. But life has taken it's toll on both of us.

We honestly can't figure out why people would be pissed at her or offended.

And none of us can figure out where muscogee is coming from. I have shown the wife and some of her adopted Cherokee family some of his posts and many of my Muscogee Creek friends his post. And all come back saying libtard apple. With glad he's in Texass.

And for the record. I think muscogee is a native american who's capital is my home town. And using the handle muscogee and not being native would be seen as a insult. As a native american he should know sport and competition is very important to tribe members across the USA. Regardless of tribe. And all of my dealings and extended family concerning native are very conservative.

muscogee why do you keep running into the face of your peoples conviction and honor? And might I add a very honorable people?
blastfact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 05:44   #255
gwalchmai
Lucky Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomechanic View Post
Video news story of Mrs. Kang:
Dude, please don't post autorun links in threads. We have to suffer through them every time the thread is refreshed.

Thanks,
gwalch
gwalchmai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 05:46   #256
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

The jealousy is strong in this thread.
Cavalry Doc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:42   #257
SevenSixtyTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
The jealousy is strong in this thread.
Yes it is! I'm very jealous! She is freakin' hot!
SevenSixtyTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:08   #258
audiomechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwalchmai View Post
Dude, please don't post autorun links in threads. We have to suffer through them every time the thread is refreshed.

Thanks,
gwalch
Sorry about that. Didn't know it was auto-run. I posted, then closed the browser.

I fixed it.
audiomechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:25   #259
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSixtyTwo View Post
Yes it is! I'm very jealous! She is freakin' hot!
Some look and say: I wish!

Some look and say: That b1tch!

I'm guessing the people that are happier in their real lives tend to go the first route, the miserable ones tend to go the second.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:24   #260
audiomechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastfact View Post
Wife and I have been discussing the pic and following other info concerning her as well as our three daughters that are all mothers. Yes,, we have adult daughters and grandchildren.

And we find nothing bad with her statement/question or appearance. And we hope she looks as good as my wife when she is pushing 60. And I wish I looked as good as I did when I met my wife. But life has taken it's toll on both of us.

And none of us can figure out where muscogee is coming from. I have shown the wife and some of her adopted Cherokee family some of his posts and many of my Muscogee Creek friends his post. And all come back saying libtard apple. With glad he's in Texass.

And for the record. I think muscogee is a native american who's capital is my home town. And using the handle muscogee and not being native would be seen as a insult. As a native american he should know sport and competition is very important to tribe members across the USA. Regardless of tribe. And all of my dealings and extended family concerning native are very conservative.

muscogee why do you keep running into the face of your peoples conviction and honor? And might I add a very honorable people?
That's a BURN if I ever saw one!

The Okie Corral

Last edited by audiomechanic; 10-19-2013 at 08:24..
Old 10-19-2013, 09:44   #261
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastfact View Post

Old 10-19-2013, 11:00   #262
Drucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Some look and say: I wish!

Some look and say: That b1tch!

I'm guessing the people that are happier in their real lives tend to go the first route, the miserable ones tend to go the second.
While the vast majority say "Yawn"
A young broad with kids, that looks F'able, who'd a thunk it.
Drucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 18:44   #263
Jack Ryan
Get off my lawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithaca_deerslayer View Post
This woman worked to get in shape and has 3 kids. Some people don't like how she looks.

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/hot...192149769.html

The Okie Corral

And this was her reply to those nay-sayers:
“I'm sorry you took an image and resonated with it in such a negative way. I won't go into details that I struggled with my genetics, had an eating disorder, work full time owning two businesses, have no nanny, am not naturally skinny and do not work as a personal trainer,” she wrote, in part. “What I WILL say is this. What you interpret is not MY fault. It's yours. The first step in owning your life, your body and your destiny is to OWN the thoughts that come out of your own head. I didn't create them. You created them. So if you want to continue ‘hating’ this image, get used to hating many other things for the rest of your life.”

Oh, and she watches no tv. While at the park with her kids she also exercises instead of planting her face into the keyboard of a smartphone.
Meh, what ever. Who elected her Solicitor of Excuses?

She's worked her ass off and want to show it off. That's not enough, she wants to rub someone's nose in it a little.

What ever, she's still got plenty of ass far as I can tell. Everybody works hard at something. She'll learn that someday. What ever it is, if you like it, good for you. No one else needs and excuse for not doing it or doing something else. Get over your self.
Jack Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 19:07   #264
audiomechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post

She's worked her ass off and want to show it off. That's not enough, she wants to rub someone's nose in it a little.

What ever, she's still got plenty of ass far as I can tell. Everybody works hard at something. She'll learn that someday. What ever it is, if you like it, good for you. No one else needs and excuse for not doing it or doing something else. Get over your self.
Couldn't disagree more. The only people whom she's "rubbing their nose it in" are the people who are fatties and complain about it. Those who are fatties and are content being fatties are not her audience. They are content with their lives and will pay her little mind anyway.

But the complainers, on the other hand, are the one's she's trying to poke in the eye a little and say, "hey, either stop complaining about why you're fat and be content with it, or follow my example and lose weight because it can be done, even after 3 kids!"

It's just like a motivational speaker or someonr trying to teach people about making money, who might take a picture in front of a really nice car/house/boat/whatever and say, "This can be you too!" Same thing, but nobody gets butt-hurt about them and accuses them of "poor shaming."

Sent from my orifice

Last edited by audiomechanic; 10-19-2013 at 19:11..
Old 10-19-2013, 19:49   #265
Restless28

She's hot, but was hot before kids as a former bikini model.

Some girls are naturally gifted. She may be one of them.

Good for her to spike the ball.
Restless28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 20:18   #266
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:

You sound like you need a hot chick to give you some love.
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 20:21   #267
SevenSixtyTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
You sound like you need a hot chick to give you some love.
Don't we all!
Old 10-19-2013, 21:33   #268
Jack Ryan
Get off my lawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomechanic View Post
Couldn't disagree more. The only people whom she's "rubbing their nose it in" are the people who are fatties and complain about it. Those who are fatties and are content being fatties are not her audience. They are content with their lives and will pay her little mind anyway.

But the complainers, on the other hand, are the one's she's trying to poke in the eye a little and say, "hey, either stop complaining about why you're fat and be content with it, or follow my example and lose weight because it can be done, even after 3 kids!"

It's just like a motivational speaker or someonr trying to teach people about making money, who might take a picture in front of a really nice car/house/boat/whatever and say, "This can be you too!" Same thing, but nobody gets butt-hurt about them and accuses them of "poor shaming."

Sent from my orifice
Nope, she's just a stuck up snot who want to rub SOME ONE'S nose in it. She's not just happy for her self she needs to search out someone else's approval to feel good about it.

Nobody's "butt hurt" about how she looks but her and she's butt hurt over what she see's as getting less attention than she thinks she deserves. Guess what no one cares sweet pea. That why she needs the advertising, she wasn't special enough any one noticed with out it.

She went out of her way to get it. She got it. What ever.
Jack Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 21:36   #269
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Nope, she's just a stuck up snot who want to rub SOME ONE'S nose in it. She's not just happy for her self she needs to search out someone else's approval to feel good about it.

Nobody's "butt hurt" about how she looks but her and she's butt hurt over what she see's as getting less attention than she thinks she deserves. Guess what no one cares sweet pea. That why she needs the advertising, she wasn't special enough any one noticed with out it.

Quite the ray of sunshine, aren't you?
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:40   #270
Santa CruZin
RIP Mr. Mayor

Quote:

Do me next!

Last edited by Santa CruZin; 10-20-2013 at 05:48..
Santa CruZin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 06:29   #271
SevenSixtyTwo

Quote:

She could rub my nose in it any time she wants!
I seriously doubt she's butt hurt and trying to make her look bad is futile and will only backfire on the hater. She's fit and proud of it. We all wish we could be like that but we're too lazy to persevere. I know I am. Hits a nerve doesn't it.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:56   #272
audiomechanic

Quote:
Your post is confusing. First you say nobody's butt hurt, but you are clearly upset by her, and then there's all the people claiming she's "fat shaming." Then you said "no body cares, sweet pea." But she made it on the news at a national level, and you have taken the time to post in this thread. So obviously lots and lots of people care.

I still don't believe she's unsulting anyone. Especially since being insulted is 100% on the part of the recipient, not the giver of the "insult." It's all in how one takes things, and a lot of people aren't taking her message well at all.

Sent from my orifice
Old 10-20-2013, 08:02   #273
ray9898

Former model now with 3 kids....posts "what's your excuse" photo to draw attention to herself....just a last grasp 'hey look at me' moment which fits the mindset of models.

Last edited by ray9898; 10-20-2013 at 08:05..
ray9898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:31   #274
Maxthemutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa CruZin View Post
Do me next!
Maxthemutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:42   #275
CAcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray9898 View Post
Former model now with 3 kids....posts "what's your excuse" photo to draw attention to herself....just a last grasp 'hey look at me' moment which fits the mindset of models.
She kind of reminds me of one of my wife's friends from school with an eating disorder and breast implants. She takes selfies of herself and posts them on Facebook all the time. While I respect she is in shape I also know she has snakes in the head.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app
I wonder if your assessment of "The Wizard of Oz" would sound something like "A teenaged orphan runs away with three psychotic AD/HD patients and a little dog. She kills the first two women she meets." --Sinecure 07/03/2006
Freakin' awsome!! Kickin it old school. Hot sheet on the dash. The report was probably only two sentences. Long live Rencko and Bobbie Hill!--WhiskeyT
CAcop is online now   Reply With Quote