GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-09-2013, 10:42   #676
clarson_75

Wouldn't it depend on what the driver of the RR said about that first biker? I mean if he stopped, got off his bike, and was trying to just talk to the driver (exchange insurance and the such). Then a bunch of the other bikers start yelling and threatening the RR driver. Should he be charged with everything that happened after the accident? I've started riding with a few friends and ended up in big groups where I didn't know 50% of the people I was with.

This nation is lead by a government that doesn't care what the law is and filled with a majority of people that don't care what the government does.
clarson_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:55   #677
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarson_75 View Post
Wouldn't it depend on what the driver of the RR said about that first biker? I mean if he stopped, got off his bike, and was trying to just talk to the driver (exchange insurance and the such). Then a bunch of the other bikers start yelling and threatening the RR driver. Should he be charged with everything that happened after the accident? I've started riding with a few friends and ended up in big groups where I didn't know 50% of the people I was with.
What?
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:06   #678
LippCJ7

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarson_75 View Post
I think you are confusing criminal law versus traffic law, different way of doing things.

Also, I am not sure that NY has that provision in its criminal law statutes..

Here in Colorado if you break into a home with some of your homies, and the home owner shoots one of your homies and kills him you can be charged with your homies murder, I can't think of a way to explain it easier. I don't see any way that you could use that in this incident, being that the first rider is clearly at fault for causing the accident and should be given a traffic citation, I am not sure you could then charge that rider with the assault of the RR driver at the conclusion of the incident, but DA's are a heck of a lot smarter then I am....

I think I am going to present this at briefing in a couple hours and see what my team comes up with, should be interesting...

Last edited by LippCJ7; 10-09-2013 at 12:16..
LippCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:14   #679
PEC-Memphis
Scottish Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LippCJ7 View Post
... but DA's are a heck of a lot smarter then I am....
Maybe not, this NYC.
Old 10-09-2013, 16:20   #680
berto62

some more on the last cop arrested.

He gels his hair into a tough-guy “Lo-hawk.” He posts Wiener-esque, bare-chested “selfies” online, and swaggeringly boasts in a dating profile that he’s “attractive.”
Det. Wojceich Braszczok — the off-duty, NYPD undercover cop who shamed his badge by allegedly joining in a motorcycle gang’s terrorizing of a Manhattan family – was arraigned in Manhattan Wednesday on gang assault charges that could cage him for 25 years.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/09/meet-th...=SFnewyorkpost
Old 10-09-2013, 17:50   #681
*ASH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by berto62 View Post

He gels his hair into a tough-guy “Lo-hawk.” He posts Wiener-esque, bare-chested “selfies” online, and swaggeringly boasts in a dating profile that he’s “attractive.”
Det. Wojceich Braszczok — the off-duty, NYPD undercover cop who shamed his badge by allegedly joining in a motorcycle gang’s terrorizing of a Manhattan family – was arraigned in Manhattan Wednesday on gang assault charges that could cage him for 25 years.

nice description , which gter is it ?
Old 10-09-2013, 22:46   #682
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by berto62 View Post

Quote:
Meahwhile, the dapper but dastardly detective emerged through his online postings as a skirt-chasing braggart who was so careless, he used close variations of the same screen name, “evovillen,” for both real-life and undercover communications while infiltrating Occupy Wall Street last year as “Al” the protester.
I wonder what crimes he participated in while he pretended to be an Occutard?

There were boatloads of rapes and assaults and thefts in the Occutard wallows. Maybe some of those victims should be shown some mugshots with his mixed into the selections.
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 00:30   #683
KCCAD

Det. Wojceich Braszczok...

I'll admit when I saw that name it reminded me of the scenes with Det. Stan Wojciehowicz trying to tell people how to pronounce his name.

Old 10-10-2013, 07:10   #684
DanaT
Pharaoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ASH* View Post
nice description , which gter is it ?
It would be inappropriate for me to post my best. guesses
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
DanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:47   #685
hpracing007

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
It would be inappropriate for me to post my best. guesses
I know there's one here who is always braging about the number of women he gets....
hpracing007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calamari, range rover, road rage, sonso'zeromc, team range rover!!!