GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2013, 15:37   #26
happyguy
Na Ben Don Chat
 
happyguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Indiana
Posts: 14,240
You should have read the OP and associated link before you posted. You have completely missed the point or perhaps you are just too stupid to understand. Reading comprehension is key.

Regards,
Happyguy
__________________
"Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You have to set yourself on fire." - Arnold H. Glasgow

Last edited by happyguy; 09-22-2013 at 15:37..
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 15:38   #27
da chef
glock convert
 
da chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The "Free" State
Posts: 317
...and she stepped on the ball!
__________________
I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. - Yeshua
da chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 15:39   #28
Joshhtn
Rastaman!
 
Joshhtn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,165


2+2=6
__________________
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
***CHECK OUT MY EBAY STORE FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED-***
HEINRICH TREASURES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Dude, you are ****ing banned.
Joshhtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 15:40   #29
Flying-Dutchman
Senior Member
 
Flying-Dutchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,078
The troll is strong in this thread.

IBTL
Flying-Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 15:45   #30
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate
 
RagnarDanneskjold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Behind the Tofu Curtain
Posts: 3,525
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying-Dutchman View Post
The troll is strong in this thread.

IBTL
Answer me, these questions three!
__________________
"The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides, Greek Historian
RagnarDanneskjold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 15:49   #31
itisbruno
CLM Number 103
Devious Member
 
itisbruno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Raccoon City
Posts: 25,846
Flying dogs like peanut butter.
__________________

Click HERE
daily to give food for animals in a shelter or sanctuary...for FREE
itisbruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 15:52   #32
Keoking
Senior Member
 
Keoking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Rowlett, TX
Posts: 1,728


I despise all people who keep their butter out on their counter.
And I drink diet soda all the time, even though I know that it is bad for me.
__________________
"You'll shoot your eye out." -Mom
"I want a laser for my gun." -my wife
G30, G20/21L, G34, G29, G27, G33, G23
Springfield Loaded (Black SS)
Sig P220 Stainless Elite
Keoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 15:57   #33
LippCJ7
Senior Member
 
LippCJ7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,232
Sentence structure, punctuation and paragraphs are your friends....
__________________
Don't follow me you won't make it, Glocks, Black Rifles, Hunting rifles and Mathews Bows
LippCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:01   #34
deadmanglocking
Senior Member
 
deadmanglocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 797
It doesn't matter where you hit someone with a .45 it will spin them around and reverse the earth's rotation. 9mm will just bounce off. IMHO, for whats its worth, just my $0.02, you're wrong.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
deadmanglocking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:02   #35
KevinFACE
Senior Member
 
KevinFACE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 962
slide stop release.
KevinFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:04   #36
G30SF/F-250
Platinum Membership
GTDS
 
G30SF/F-250's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,620
Blog Entries: 2
Everyone in this thread is stupid and wrong.

I am better than all of you.
__________________
R.I.P. 23Skidoo (Jeff)
1962-2012

He said been busy keeping the kids and wife happy, did you miss that? Probably time for you to turn off pretty woman and wipe the ********* tears from your eyes, you might be able to read better ahole.
By AJ
G30SF/F-250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:06   #37
NMG26
Senior Member
 
NMG26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NM
Posts: 4,798
Went to the range today. Good fun. Shot my 44 and my 22.

I like pie.

I was going to post one of these but this is a fun thread and people might not take it as fun.

This is one of my favorites for just checking a thread that I'm interested in reading more replies on.

So I'll just leave it as
__________________
Bickford Schmeckler: ******* tyranny of logic!
http://tentmaker.org

Last edited by NMG26; 09-22-2013 at 16:06..
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:06   #38
G30SF/F-250
Platinum Membership
GTDS
 
G30SF/F-250's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,620
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by G30SF/F-250 View Post
Everyone in this thread is stupid and wrong.

I am better than all of you.
No, you are stupid and wrong and I will prove it because I am better than you!
__________________
R.I.P. 23Skidoo (Jeff)
1962-2012

He said been busy keeping the kids and wife happy, did you miss that? Probably time for you to turn off pretty woman and wipe the ********* tears from your eyes, you might be able to read better ahole.
By AJ
G30SF/F-250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:06   #39
Nicky D
CLM Number 42
Charter Lifetime Member
 
Nicky D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Souderton, Pa.
Posts: 3,260
Does it come in a cardboard box?
__________________
Nick
NRA,RFA,
Pennsylvania Glocker #90
Niner's #7172
Nicky D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:08   #40
G30SF/F-250
Platinum Membership
GTDS
 
G30SF/F-250's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,620
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by G30SF/F-250 View Post
No, you are stupid and wrong and I will prove it because I am better than you!
You can't prove anything to me because I am not listing to you because you are stupid!
__________________
R.I.P. 23Skidoo (Jeff)
1962-2012

He said been busy keeping the kids and wife happy, did you miss that? Probably time for you to turn off pretty woman and wipe the ********* tears from your eyes, you might be able to read better ahole.
By AJ
G30SF/F-250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:09   #41
NMG26
Senior Member
 
NMG26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NM
Posts: 4,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by G30SF/F-250 View Post
You can't prove anything to me because I am not listing to you because you are stupid!
I think both of you are
__________________
Bickford Schmeckler: ******* tyranny of logic!
http://tentmaker.org
NMG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:11   #42
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,594
Blog Entries: 1


They didn't ban guns.
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:15   #43
F14Scott
CLM Number 283
Luggage
 
F14Scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 3,988


The Okie Corral
__________________
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
F14Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:16   #44
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,594
Blog Entries: 1


The Okie Corral
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:17   #45
glockman97420
Senior Member
 
glockman97420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 463
Rain is wet.
glockman97420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:23   #46
mike0262p
Spider
 
mike0262p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 269
The insurance company should have told you that your anal warts were a pre-existing condition.
__________________
Ye, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for thou art with me; my Glock 31, it comforts me...
_____________________________________________________
Behold, a pale horse, and it's rider's name was Death
mike0262p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:24   #47
MLM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Mountains of western North Carolina
Posts: 2,911
I believe they're purple. When they swivel up and turn brown is when they're ripe.
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:28   #48
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane
 
Fred Hansen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 16,022
__________________
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:30   #49
G30SF/F-250
Platinum Membership
GTDS
 
G30SF/F-250's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,620
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMG26 View Post
I think both of you are
He started it! I was just stating facts!
__________________
R.I.P. 23Skidoo (Jeff)
1962-2012

He said been busy keeping the kids and wife happy, did you miss that? Probably time for you to turn off pretty woman and wipe the ********* tears from your eyes, you might be able to read better ahole.
By AJ
G30SF/F-250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 16:31   #50
Atlas
transmogrifier
 
Atlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: north of the equator
Posts: 14,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLM View Post
I believe they're purple. When they swivel up and turn brown is when they're ripe.
Hey!
No twerking in this thread!
__________________
June 28, 2012: the day the American republic died.

Uncontrolled, unaccountable government spending + Graduated income-tax = SLAVERY
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
bring amberlamps, didn't read, epoch thread for sure, exploding whales, for me to poop on!, fountain of rage, he leakin', kydex, open carry, should i keep her, y'alls read good now
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:19.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 708
183 Members
525 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42