Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-25-2013, 13:06   #41
VC-Racing
General Flunky

My take for what's its worth.....

I think Tig gets the hot box treatment.

Tara was just confirming her pregnancy.

The marshal gets caught up in the murder of the hooker and OD's to stay out of prison or meets Mr. Mayhem.

Still haven't figured Wendy's angle but I think shes trying to implicit Jax for leverage to get her son back even though she's refused Taras offer for guardianship.

Sent via da Samsung S4 and da Ohubs Camp fir app

Last edited by VC-Racing; 09-25-2013 at 13:07..
VC-Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:01   #42
Radam3

SO glad to see that Otto was the one that took out the marshall! and his note was awesome.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:17   #43
VC-Racing
General Flunky

Purty good episode.

That Tara is one conniving heifer. I did not see her teaming up the the hospital director , Wendy and the club attorney.

The thing with Tig surprised me also. Seems he might be clear .

The Otto / Marshal thing was classic.

I see things getting more bloody when they go after Galen and his cohorts.

Sent via da Samsung S4 and da Ohubs Camp fir app
Old 10-04-2013, 11:20   #44
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

What were they doing in the office?? The 4 wimmins??? I still don't get all of that.

Otto and the Marshall - classic. How far did anyone know this - giving Clay the shiv and such. ????

Good plan putting the guns in the Aryan's hands. Backtrack it to the Irish and 2 birds, one stone.
Old 10-04-2013, 14:58   #45
capnjim01

Just watched that last episode today dang didn't see that coming good way to go out Otto.
capnjim01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 15:29   #46
VC-Racing
General Flunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis in MA View Post
What were they doing in the office?? The 4 wimmins??? I still don't get all of that.

Otto and the Marshall - classic. How far did anyone know this - giving Clay the shiv and such. ????

Good plan putting the guns in the Aryan's hands. Backtrack it to the Irish and 2 birds, one stone.

Them wimmin's wuntdent trading sammich recipes .... Dey was plannin a dee-vorse and guardin ship for the chilren.
Old 10-04-2013, 15:54   #47
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

That's what I thought, but why the history with Drea? What Jax did a decade ago is more relevant than Tara just being in the clink?

This ends with her tearing up the papers before he sees them or him shutting her down. I won't bear another "somebody took my kids" season.

And the lawyer is burning her bridges fast. ??????
Old 10-09-2013, 10:29   #48
clarson_75

It is relevant in the fact that if Tara goes to jail she wants to give the kids to Wendy and not let Jax have them. Thats why she wrote down the history of violence for the lawyer. If Tara doesn't go to jail, she can still use it in the divorce to get sole custody of the kids.

I think Nero goes away for the murder of his girl. I also think this crap with the IRA is going to be an ongoing thing through Clay. I also think they are going to use this opportunity to refill the cast with some bigger names.

This nation is lead by a government that doesn't care what the law is and filled with a majority of people that don't care what the government does.
clarson_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:52   #49
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

I don't think so. More interaction this week - disinformation campaign with Gemma? Nah. There is more going on. Although, she could be setting up Wendy, too, for all we know. This show is more about the secret, never discussed, backdoor deal than any other show I know.

Refilling the cast would be good. I'd like to see Lem come back. Him and Tig were good together. I see Clay coming back to the fold. If it's bring-back-Clay or get-wiped-out-by-the-IRA, they pick Clay and give him a minor role in the club or his own charter. . . and he causes frustration for Jax.

I also think at some point, with all the crap going on and managing insano's like Tig and Juice, that Jax reaches out to Clay for advice on the club and he discovered that Clay did things more to keep the place together than to fleece it ever and (himself included) it's ALWAYS been full of insano's that need managing - possible JT as well. Suddenly, the throne isn't as attractive.

This 90-minute thing is killing me, too. Are they trying to stuff episodes or something?? So far the Robocop thing is only a minor offshoot not quite needed. That eats up 20-30 min an episode that wouldn't be needed.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:27   #50
Mraforever

Lem isn't coming back. He got blown up by a land mine when they were with the Mexicans.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Mraforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:37   #51
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

Ah crap. I forgot that. Maybe his twin brother?? Don't want to see Robert Patrick there. Nero has been great but Jimmy Smits has those. . . ticks that seem to show his lack of range. His shocked/bewildered look was seen too many times on NYPD Blue.

They need to re-stock the club with some personality, though. Tweaker or whatever the "kid"s name is is OK, but not a good force. I'm glad Chubby is dead. Every time they did something remotely illegal or dangerous, he looked like he was going to pee his pants. IT'S A MOTORCYCLE CLUB, YOU MORON! DIDN'T YOU WATCH THE PREVIOUS EPISODES? LOL

Prediction: Clay kills Galen. That is all.
Old 10-09-2013, 13:21   #52
Tiro Fijo

Guys, this show has so "jumped the shark". The plot is about as credible as an Obama financial plan. Blowing up the clubhouse, Irish "mafia" headed by old geezers, Pope, etc. Do you people really think hoods are this organized or this smart? The Old West had fewer shootouts than this show. It's gone beyond stupid.
Tiro Fijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 18:10   #53
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

Can't stop watching. The Shield got weirder as it went. Had to see how it ended up. But I agree, they need to go back to small turf wars like season 1. If one more person (Tara, Wendy) steals Jax's kids, I'll scream.
Old 10-09-2013, 18:57   #54
rednoved
NRA Member

This show has gone on longer than it should have.
rednoved is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:51   #55
capnjim01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis in MA View Post
Can't stop watching. The Shield got weirder as it went. Had to see how it ended up. But I agree, they need to go back to small turf wars like season 1. If one more person (Tara, Wendy) steals Jax's kids, I'll scream.
They're probably not even his kids, Tig is probably their daddy.
capnjim01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:29   #56
VC-Racing
General Flunky

Thought last night episode was good. Glad to see Bobby come back to the charter .

Next weeks episode looks good, seems they are gonna try to get Nero to roll over.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:36   #57
patriot550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mraforever View Post
Lem isn't coming back. He got blown up by a land mine when they were with the Mexicans.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Yeah, that dude has problems with explosives. Went out with a hand grenade dropped in his lap by Venus Van Dame in "The Shield".
patriot550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:38   #58
patriot550

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednoved View Post
This show has gone on longer than it should have.
And, it still has at least one more full season after this one...
patriot550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:07   #59
Steve0853

Am I wrong, or was Shane from The Shield the tranny who was in the scene with Gemma???

Also.......Tara's attorney has been getting hotter looking in every episode. She really needs to tip the hair and makeup folks.
Steve0853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:29   #60
fireguy129
NRA Member 2008

What was with the DA pulling off her wig?? That had be boggled.....
fireguy129 is offline   Reply With Quote