GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 16:26   #51
nikerret
Mr. Awesome
 
nikerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 6,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntaxerrorsix View Post
I call BS.

There's no way his chubby ass scored with 300 people even if he could afford to pay them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoops dude View Post
I was thinking it was that the people he exposed unknowingly exposed their other partners. It can become quite a tangled web.
This^ in regard to the post quoted above it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
Looks like the "victims" were guilty of felony stupidity. Who has unprotected sex with someone you just met..........
I used to do it fairly frequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampshade View Post
Its 2.5 people per month over a 10 year period.

Certainly possible in the Craigslist age.
In college, landing 2.5 girls a month wasn't even worth bragging about. Keeping it up for ten years would be quite taxing, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcatch@aol.co View Post
I'm a bi-sexual male...
That takes balls to post on a gun forum, at least, one you plan to get on, again. I respect that.
__________________
-Ambition is only appreciated after success.
-3/325:Now, where's my dedicated bodyguard? Oh, yeah, he's staring back at me in the mirror.
-"Every fear hides a wish"
nikerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 16:28   #52
The Fist Of Goodness
Senior Member
 
The Fist Of Goodness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Falling into Crime's Dinner Party.
Posts: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
So you're telling me that as a straight guy I can bang an HIV-infected chick in the regular hole without using condom, and it's possible that I won't get the HIV?

And that if I were to cornhole the same chick, I won't get the HIV either because I am engaging in heterosexual sex?
Transmission from women to men through regular sex is rare.

Sent from my MB865 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
__________________
Quote:
Don't forget that everything we know is being filtered through the media which is like playing a game of telephone with mentally challenged people in the middle.
The Fist Of Goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 16:33   #53
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate
 
RagnarDanneskjold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Behind the Tofu Curtain
Posts: 3,548
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fist Of Goodness View Post
Transmission from women to men through regular sex is rare.

Sent from my MB865 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Regular sex means you're doing it on a consistent basis. I think you mean ******l sex. The two are not the same. If I have oral sex regularly, it is regular sex, unless you ask Clinton, and then it isn't sex at all.

ETA: Technical names for body parts are bad words? Weird.
__________________
"The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides, Greek Historian

Last edited by RagnarDanneskjold; 09-10-2013 at 16:40..
RagnarDanneskjold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 16:36   #54
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate
 
RagnarDanneskjold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Behind the Tofu Curtain
Posts: 3,548
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikerret View Post
That takes balls to post on a gun forum, at least, one you plan to get on, again. I respect that.
+1. Kudos, man. That's guts.
__________________
"The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides, Greek Historian
RagnarDanneskjold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 18:50   #55
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It
 
fnfalman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: California & New Mexico, US
Posts: 54,804


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fist Of Goodness View Post
Transmission from women to men through regular sex is rare.

Sent from my MB865 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Rare as in 20%? More? Less?

What about an HIV man sleeping with a bunch of women unprotected in the regular hole, that is. Would the women become infected?


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Can you dig it?
fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 18:56   #56
Tiro Fijo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
...What about an HIV man sleeping with a bunch of women unprotected in the regular hole...

So couth, what tact.
Tiro Fijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 20:07   #57
The Fist Of Goodness
Senior Member
 
The Fist Of Goodness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Falling into Crime's Dinner Party.
Posts: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
Rare as in 20%? More? Less?

What about an HIV man sleeping with a bunch of women unprotected in the regular hole, that is. Would the women become infected?


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
From what I have read, the chance of a male contracting HIV from an infected female partner from a single encounter is 1 in 2000.

Sent from my MB865 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
__________________
Quote:
Don't forget that everything we know is being filtered through the media which is like playing a game of telephone with mentally challenged people in the middle.
The Fist Of Goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 21:50   #58
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It
 
fnfalman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: California & New Mexico, US
Posts: 54,804


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fist Of Goodness View Post
From what I have read, the chance of a male contracting HIV from an infected female partner from a single encounter is 1 in 2000.

Sent from my MB865 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Assuming that he only did it with her in the hooha and not the nether place as well.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Can you dig it?
fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
aids, homophobic drama
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:53.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 907
260 Members
647 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42