Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-08-2013, 21:02   #161
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcc12 View Post
The fact is more guns if history out side of Chicago which by the way has some of the most draconian gun laws on the books will equal less crime. John Lott has done extensive research on this. Also when we as the general public stop putting all cops up on some special pedestal and hold bad cops to account. We hear about Ohio cop Daniel Harless rant and find he has a history of rants yet get's his job back. We have a Texas DPS trooper do a road side body cavity search on not one but two women fired, criminal charges filed but the senior trooper accused of stealing pharmaceuticals and called for and allowed the road side probe keeps his job. We need civilian oversight on all complaints not an in-house Eric Holder well investigate ourselves approach.
Dude, punctuate.
Old 09-08-2013, 21:33   #162
professorpinki
Bumbling idjit

Nah guys, I'm pretty sure they're just instituting free fire zones across the area of operations for the Chicago Police Department.

Ragnar:
Great quote.

Last edited by professorpinki; 09-08-2013 at 21:34..
professorpinki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 21:56   #163
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray9898 View Post
Plenty of people are giving you opinions based on real life experience. Bottom line, it is rare for a situation involving a fluid life threatening event to come out with clear and concise details so that everyone "knows" what is going on before they get there. It is a fact.
You're are right and the people posting here about how the police should know what's going on and not shoot, have never had a gun pointed at them or reacted to an emergency inolving strangers. I have. The last time I chambered a round and prepared to shoot a probable "good guy" was less than 24 hours ago - I knew him and knew why he was apparently carrying the gun (he is usually unarmed), but if he'd drawn it, he'd be dead.

Last edited by Bren; 09-08-2013 at 21:58..
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:09   #164
boose88

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnarDanneskjold View Post
This guy doesn't want anyone carrying except gov employees. His agenda has nothing to do with protecting CCW holders.
I did read that. I am not saying that I disagree with you because I do not think more laws and less guns reduce crime like he says but the police as an entire group i have more faith in. Yeah idk why, just feel there are still good people out there who dont wanna just shoot someone.
boose88 is offline   Reply With Quote