GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2013, 19:23   #176
M&P15T
Beard One
 
M&P15T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
So then you can't answer my question with an example?
What question?
__________________
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 19:28   #177
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus
 
Mayhem like Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,152
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
What in the sam hell are you talking about?
You should ask yourself that question..




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
__________________
How do you establish intent?
Well when a naked man is chasing a woman down an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he's not collecting for the red cross...Inspector H. Callahan
Mayhem like Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 19:29   #178
M&P15T
Beard One
 
M&P15T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
You should ask yourself that question..
Oh....o.k......that makes sense.
__________________
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 19:33   #179
M&P15T
Beard One
 
M&P15T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,119
Waaaait.......wait for it. The hive is buzzing and group-thinking. Give it a second....be patient....these things take a moment.
__________________
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.

Last edited by M&P15T; 08-28-2013 at 19:33..
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 19:53   #180
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus
 
Mayhem like Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,152
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
Oh....o.k......that makes sense.
Sure does, you have trouble with your own words .


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
__________________
How do you establish intent?
Well when a naked man is chasing a woman down an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he's not collecting for the red cross...Inspector H. Callahan
Mayhem like Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 19:56   #181
*ASH*
Senior Member
 
*ASH*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: nc
Posts: 21,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
Waaaait.......wait for it. The hive is buzzing and group-thinking. Give it a second....be patient....these things take a moment.
you speak the truth . there are bout 5 to 6 of them lol . i can name all of them but all you have to is wait . they will post , they have to . they cant go without posting .

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its coming .
__________________
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
*ASH* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 19:56   #182
M&P15T
Beard One
 
M&P15T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
Sure does, you have trouble with your own words .


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Nope....not at all.

Is there something you would like me to clarify for you? Maybe use smaller words?

I'm here to help you if you're not understanding my posts.
__________________
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:04   #183
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
Nope....not at all.

Is there something you would like me to clarify for you? Maybe use smaller words?

I'm here to help you if you're not understanding my posts.
It seems like you didn't bring your comprehension hat to class today.

or you know you stuck your foot in your mouth and are trying to feign a learning disability
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:07   #184
M&P15T
Beard One
 
M&P15T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
It seems like you didn't bring your comprehension hat to class today.

or you know you stuck your foot in your mouth and are trying to feign a learning disability


Yeah....o.k. buddy. Whatever you say.

Buzz-buzz-buzz-buzz.

Oh....and I can guarantee you....I've missed nothing. But I genuinely wish I had. I wish I had not bothered to read this thread. Just more GNG juvenile, hive/group think, insults and bullying.

Just the typical crap. The same few people ruining good discussion with their egos.

And are you going to tell me what question you wanted answered? Because you asked one, but it was so stupid I chose to ignore it. I really couldn't fathom that you were asking a serious question.

Wanna try again?

Sorry, I'm using big words again.
__________________
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.

Last edited by M&P15T; 08-28-2013 at 20:15..
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:09   #185
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,566
Blog Entries: 1


Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelikeglasses View Post
Noted. Why?
I thought that after a nights rest you were going to throughly answer the questions asked of you?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 4
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:23   #186
M&P15T
Beard One
 
M&P15T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by *ASH* View Post
you speak the truth . there are bout 5 to 6 of them lol . i can name all of them but all you have to is wait . they will post , they have to . they cant go without posting .

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its coming .


Honestly, I was thinking more like 3-5.

But you might be right, I really didn't put much thought into my guesstimate. The names on our lists would probably be largely similar.
__________________
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.

Last edited by M&P15T; 08-28-2013 at 20:29..
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:30   #187
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post


Yeah....o.k. buddy. Whatever you say.

Buzz-buzz-buzz-buzz.

Oh....and I can guarantee you....I've missed nothing. But I genuinely wish I had. I wish I had not bothered to read this thread. Just more GNG juvenile, hive/group think, insults and bullying.

Just the typical crap. The same few people ruining good discussion with their egos.

And are you going to tell me what question you wanted answered? Because you asked one, but it was so stupid I chose to ignore it. I really couldn't fathom that you were asking a serious question.

Wanna try again?

Sorry, I'm using big words again.
No, I won't try again. It's written in plain English so your being unable to grasp it illustrates the point perfectly.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:34   #188
M&P15T
Beard One
 
M&P15T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
No, I won't try again. It's written in plain English so your being unable to grasp it illustrates the point perfectly.


As I pointed out, I chose to ignore it. And I respect your decision not to ask your question again, as it was horrifically stupid the first time you asked it.

Grasp it? Oh, believe me buddy, I understood it perfectly.
So much so, I laughed out loud and ignored it. Call it pity.

Buzzzzzzzzzz-buzz-buzz.

Illustrates the point? Oh, there's a point being made here.....it's just going waaaay over your head.
__________________
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.

Last edited by M&P15T; 08-28-2013 at 20:36..
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:38   #189
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Ohio Copper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,925
http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/brookli...Milk_20131.jpg


Just to show my face.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Quote:
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Benjamin Franklin
Ohio Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:43   #190
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
Acts of abuse like that from the militarized thugs of the statist regime never surprise me anymore.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:43   #191
M&P15T
Beard One
 
M&P15T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,119
I'm struggling to attach the proper name to the list of GNG hive/group thinkers/bullies.

Perhaps "The GNG Beat Down Crew"?

Yeah....the acronym kinda works. "The GBDC" for short.
__________________
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:45   #192
Bruce M
Senior Member
 
Bruce M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: S FL
Posts: 20,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by tslex View Post
...

My point is a simple one -- the lockdown, psuedo-martial law approach, besides being offense to liberty (yeah, I know, who cares) is not effective if the goal is to find a particular suspect. And, in point of fact, was NOT effective in Boston. Honestly, I don't see how that's even up for debate.


....)
Well it was not effective unless the goal was to cause the subject to hide and not leave the area.
__________________
Bruce
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Bruce M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:51   #193
M&P15T
Beard One
 
M&P15T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce M View Post
Well it was not effective unless the goal was to cause the subject to hide and not leave the area.
If I'm understanding what happened properly, the subject did leave the area.

Then the area expanded and moved, as they continued searching for him. Then they missed him, went right past him as the search lines moved.

Then a citizen out for a smoke found him.

And I do believe that he was wounded from earlier in the situation, sought refuge in that boat, as was not mobile.

So, the best that can be said about the LEO search, is that they were close by when he was discovered. The yard the suspect was in was just across the street from the search lines, based on the article I read.
__________________
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:53   #194
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Ohio Copper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,925
http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com...04/victims.jpg


Just remember what happened that day and in the following days.

What about those victims rights? Do they not have the most inherent right at all? The right to life?


You turds can sit here and have your little thinly veiled anti authoritarian attacks all you want, it's plain as day what a lot of you are.

Perhaps, tragedy quite hasn't hit you enough, yet.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Quote:
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Benjamin Franklin
Ohio Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:53   #195
RussP
Moderator
 
RussP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 42,559
Blog Entries: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce M View Post
Well it was not effective unless the goal was to cause the subject to hide and not leave the area.
Ring the bell. We have a winner. The primary goal may have been capture, but certainly containment was a secondary goal.
__________________
Freedom has a taste to those who fight and almost die, that the protected will never know.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:54   #196
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Ohio Copper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
I'm struggling to attach the proper name to the list of GNG hive/group thinkers/bullies.

Perhaps "The GNG Beat Down Crew"?

Yeah....the acronym kinda works. "The GBDC" for short.
Believe me, none of you have beat down anything...ever.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Quote:
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Benjamin Franklin
Ohio Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:57   #197
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Ohio Copper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce M View Post
Well it was not effective unless the goal was to cause the subject to hide and not leave the area.
Folks who have never stood a perimeter and can hardly understand the basics of containment....


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Quote:
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Benjamin Franklin
Ohio Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 20:58   #198
*ASH*
Senior Member
 
*ASH*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: nc
Posts: 21,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
I'm struggling to attach the proper name to the list of GNG hive/group thinkers/bullies.

Perhaps "The GNG Beat Down Crew"?

Yeah....the acronym kinda works. "The GBDC" for short.
THE GNG WANNABEEEEEES BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
__________________
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
*ASH* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 21:00   #199
M&P15T
Beard One
 
M&P15T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com...04/victims.jpg


Just remember what happened that day and in the following days.

What about those victims rights? Do they not have the most inherent right at all? The right to life?


You turds can sit here and have your little thinly veiled anti authoritarian attacks all you want, it's plain as day what a lot of you are.

Perhaps, tragedy quite hasn't hit you enough, yet.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Let me get this straight.

Your best argument is an emotional appeal/attack, citing the fact that innocent people died, and using that fact to chide those that don't accept what happened in the ensuing manhunt?

So, it's just MSM time? Just throwing out emotional appeals, masquerading your attacks on peoples view of what happened?

Look, there was no easy answer as to how to find a apprehend this guy, no doubt. But we should support our fellow citizens questioning of what happened during the manhunt. If we don't pay attention and question things, and hold "authority" accountable, then we truly are in a bad place.
__________________
Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 21:02   #200
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Ohio Copper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
Let me get this straight.

Your best argument is an emotional appeal/attack, citing the fact that innocent people died, and using that fact to chide those that don't accept what happened in the ensuing manhunt?

So, it's just MSM time? Just throwing out emotional appeals, masquerading your attacks on peoples view of what happened?

Look, there was no easy answer as to how to find a apprehend this guy, no doubt. But we should support our fellow citizens questioning of what happened during the manhunt. If we don't pay attention and question things, and hold "authority" accountable, then we truly are in a bad place.
Tell me, based on your training and experience how best to handle the situation.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Quote:
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Benjamin Franklin
Ohio Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
déjà vu, subject to investigation
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:50.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,124
318 Members
806 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42