Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-25-2013, 16:59   #126
paul45
old crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussell_Crowe View Post
Well that's that. She returned the promise ring I bought her, at my door. With a post it note that said " I'll always love you " she then texted me and said she cant forgive herself for what she did to me, so she's " Letting me go " because she doesn't deserve me.

So...I guess its over....Hope everyone has a good day.
Maybe she found out she is bi-sexual after meeting up with the other chick you struck out with?
paul45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 17:32   #127
SevenSixtyTwo

Sounds like my first wife. Hot blooded nympho and good looking too. Loved me to death and still does. But she was a habitual liar and cheat. Just couldn't help herself. Cried for forgiveness and treated me well otherwise. I simply couldn't take it any more. Gave her a hug after divorce court and we went our separate ways. She's still wild and I'm still boring. I wish her well but far far away.
SevenSixtyTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 17:32   #128
JMS

Quote:
You know, I'm sitting here-thinking about all of the GOOD times me and her had together, and kicking myself. I wonder if there's anything I could have different. I'd like to think I'm a good person, do I have my flaws? for sure, but I've never been dishonest to her about anything let alone talking to other girls she doesn't know.

She has said time and time again she likes guy friends better than girl friends-maybe that's why? I don't know guys/gals. I'm desperately trying to play devils advocate, and think of non-shady reasons for all of this behavior.

If this is the end-hopefully one day, she'll look back and realize " Damn, I had a good thing going, and I ruined it "

I want someone who doesn't seek out other males attention-especially when you HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO LIVES 15 MINUTES AWAY. I digress.
The more you post the more I believe there is something wrong with you as well. Girls pick up on the desperate loser vibe quickly.

JMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 18:12   #129
Bruce M

You are better off without her. Hopefully you will eventually get that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herzeleid View Post
A promise ring ? Lmfao we need a socialized engagement ring program

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul45 View Post
Maybe she found out she is bi-sexual after meeting up with the other chick you struck out with?
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Bruce M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 18:39   #130
*ASH*

I did not stay at holiday inn express last night
i did not read this entire thread
i do thou have a little advice ....

BAIL OUT NOW~~!!!!!!!!

The Okie Corral

DONT DO THIS

The Okie Corral

but move on like this .

The Okie Corral
Old 08-25-2013, 18:48   #131
PocketProtector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F14Scott View Post
The Okie Corral
Great advice.
Old 08-25-2013, 18:50   #132
ignantmike

Quote:
Long story short, I'm 25 my girlfriend is 24. We've been together 6 months, and she is the love of my life-I thought I had found the " One "

As it turns out-she has continued to talk to several men she met from an online dating site-when I saw the names in her phone and casually asked who they were, she said they were high school friends.

Not only that, she gave her phone number to a female work friend, and said to her " Give my number to someone you think would want to hang out with me " and the next day some guy named Jordan started talking to her. She admitted he had asked her out to the park, and she said it was a " Possibility "

She also contacted her ex boyfriend last week, to see if he still had a computer for sale. When I finally confronted her, for these numberous indiscretions, she said she just wanted " More friends " and they were a " Distraction " because me and her had been arguing lately.

I'm deeply hurt by all of this, but she says she loves me, and she only wanted friendship from these other men.

Sigh. Advice is highly needed.
run fast...................btw, sorry
rimfire club member #504
ignantmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 18:52   #133
Booker

Quote:
Well that's that. She returned the promise ring I bought her, at my door. With a post it note that said " I'll always love you " she then texted me and said she cant forgive herself for what she did to me, so she's " Letting me go " because she doesn't deserve me.

It's a damn shame you didn't get your balls back instead of the promise ring!
Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 18:54   #134
unit1069

Quote:

Your best action now is to resist any and all impulses to contact her. Believe me when I wrote earlier that she's got your phone number saved and will be calling you when she's bored with her new paramour(s).

Do not communicate with her until you're sure you're able to resist her manipulations, and I might add that as she becomes increasingly frustrated that you're not one of her collectables she will also increasingly have far more respect for you than she's shown thus far.

Although it's difficult now, each passing day tell yourself, "I'm getting better and I will never go through this again". In time you'll be very happy you went cold turkey and cured your addiction to this self-destructive relationship. People with the capacity to love deserve better than the depredations of an emasculater. Sorry for the raw terminology, but that's exactly how your description of the woman strikes me.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Old 08-25-2013, 19:02   #135
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

Quote:

I'm deeply hurt by all of this, but she says she loves me, and she only wanted friendship from these other men.

Sigh. Advice is highly needed.

Maybe she learned how the previous love of your life was a lesbian, maybe she saw your sad comedy act at the gay comedy club, maybe she learned your employment history was 6 months as a babysitter ending in failure.

Or maybe she realized you voted for Obama.

I advise you to just come out of the closet and admit who you really are.

Last edited by ChuteTheMall; 08-25-2013 at 19:03..
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 19:15   #136
MaxxAction

Hey guys...

let's not be too hard on the lad. We were all young and idealistic once. I'm not ashamed to say that in my younger days, I had a couple girls tear the top off my heart and **** in it.
Old 08-25-2013, 19:18   #137
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffyfan View Post
If I were you I'd be worried about getting an STD.
There's no way he will get an STD from a female, because that would require having sex with one.
Old 08-25-2013, 19:26   #138
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
There's no way he will get an STD from a female, because that would require having sex with one.
Since the OP gave her a "Promise Ring", I'm pretty sure sex was not part of the equation.
Old 08-25-2013, 19:29   #139
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

Oh man. Funny thread. Sorry Hussle.

Back in my young and stupid years, we hired a secretary that told us flat out in the interview that she left her last job because she didn't get along with women - she got along much better with men. PERFECT!

Not. Unbeknownst to me, she was schtupping my idiot biz partner the 3rd day on the job.

Any woman that says she needs these random guy friends and pulls this Aiiiiiaiiaiiiii, will always luuuuv. Yooooooooooooou crap is playing you.
Old 08-25-2013, 19:29   #140
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Hansen View Post
[/thread]

She has a choice between a 25 year-old Obommunist, and men.

Guess which choice she already made.
Old 08-25-2013, 19:33   #141
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd4223 View Post
The part about making sure you don't get her pregnant.You may be too late.As soon as you dump her she will come up pregnant,or tell you she is pregnant.Then comes the waiting game to find out if she's telling you the truth.In the mean time if she thinks her being pregnant will get you back,guess what?If she really isn't pregnant,she will be from one of her"male friends".You will have to wait until the baby is born and go on Maury Povich to see if you're the daddy.In the mean time she will have you convinced during the pregnancy that you're the daddy and there's no need for a test if you really love her.My advice is,don't have sex with her starting now and wait to dump her until after she has her "lady day"so you can be sure if she turns up pregnant after you dump her,you're not the daddy.
You give him too much credit; he has never had sex with a female.
Old 08-25-2013, 19:41   #142
windancr

Quote:
Firstly, I want to thank everyone for replying. I'm struggling with this tremendously, so the advice of others is very helpful. I wish I could say I had an update, but I don't.

She didn't call/text me all day. I woke up this morning to a missed call at 5 AM, which is very unusual for her to be up that early, so it might have been an mistake, she didn't leave a voicemail.

At this point, I'm going to continue not talking to her, if she shows up at my house, then we can have a conversation. The last time we talked on the phone, this is what she told me

" I've had a long day at work, and I'm really stressed-I don't feel like talking, I'll talk to you later " and we hung up. I haven't heard from her since-and that was 2 days ago.
Does she have a job? What time does she go to work? usually get up??? Just wondering.

Alex
windancr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 19:42   #143
.38 super
Observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
.... Get some crazy grudge sex out of her , then dump her and don't look back.
+1, words of wisdom, bail out, forget her, get with some of her girl-friends and cry on their shoulders till you get laid,
and for that last encounter with her: don't forget to upload video or few pictures where also her face can be seen...
Florida Glockers Club #1964
Калашников Клуб №1000
.38 super is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 19:51   #144
Lampshade

Quote:

(Whoops, didn't realize this was already on its 4th page. I'm sure my reaction was seen elsewhere.)

Last edited by Lampshade; 08-25-2013 at 19:51..
Lampshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 19:56   #145
windancr

Does she have the key to your door? Change the locks.

Alex
windancr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 20:01   #146
Lampshade

Quote:
At this point I'm numb. All I can think about is our good times together-how much fun we had, all of the promises we made to each other. I told her early on-relationships are hard, it's not always going to be fun and games, but as long as you love each other, you can get through anything.

I just don't know what else to say. I'm hurt/sad/angry/confused. I can't just bounce back. The worst part is, she's probably already planning dates with other guys-I guess I cant worry about that anymore.
Lol, c'mon bro, you were together 6 months.

I'm a year older than you and I've been with my girlfriend for 7 years.

Last edited by Lampshade; 08-25-2013 at 20:06..
Lampshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 20:03   #147
sfguard
Spread Out!

Dont make the same mistake I did in thinking someone will change because you love them. they dont. Get the heck outta there NOW

Proud Veteran of Operation Noble Eagle, Enduring Freedom, and Iraqi freedom
sfguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 20:15   #148
Gregg702
Gold Membership

She sounds like a keeper. You guys should get joint bank accounts.
Old 08-25-2013, 20:25   #149
ilgunguygt
Enslaved in IL

I'll tell you a little secret buddy, if you arent sure if you can trust her that means two things:

1. You already don't trust her. IF you did you wouldn't be asking the question.
2. You can't trust her. She has proven that or you wouldn't be here asking that.

All the earmarks are there, ditch her and save yourself the headache.
Old 08-25-2013, 20:27   #150
sappy13

kick her to the curb and find someone better. That kind of dishonesty is not needed and will only make you wonder about other stuff later in life.
sappy13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
braviaworthy, comrade zero, door mat, eurodriver 2.0, gng beatdown, no first time yet, op the proud democrat, virgin whine