GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-25-2013, 12:51   #101
Hussell_Crowe

Well that's that. She returned the promise ring I bought her, at my door. With a post it note that said " I'll always love you " she then texted me and said she cant forgive herself for what she did to me, so she's " Letting me go " because she doesn't deserve me.

So...I guess its over....Hope everyone has a good day.
Old 08-25-2013, 13:08   #102
The Fist Of Goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussell_Crowe View Post
Well that's that. She returned the promise ring I bought her, at my door. With a post it note that said " I'll always love you " she then texted me and said she cant forgive herself for what she did to me, so she's " Letting me go " because she doesn't deserve me.

Leave a post it on her door that says: "you are right. You don't deserve me, but she does" along with a picture of some hot chick. Then delete her number and don't answer her calls.

Sent from my MB865 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Old 08-25-2013, 13:10   #103
nmk

What is a promise ring?
nmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 13:20   #104
Hussell_Crowe

At this point I'm numb. All I can think about is our good times together-how much fun we had, all of the promises we made to each other. I told her early on-relationships are hard, it's not always going to be fun and games, but as long as you love each other, you can get through anything.

I just don't know what else to say. I'm hurt/sad/angry/confused. I can't just bounce back. The worst part is, she's probably already planning dates with other guys-I guess I cant worry about that anymore.
Old 08-25-2013, 13:29   #105
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Find a local Hope-A-Doped Horde/Occutard meeting; there's usually an infinite number of skanks available.

The Okie Corral

Or do as Rabbi said, and make good choices in life. He's a very wise man, you should listen to him.
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana

Last edited by Fred Hansen; 12-06-2013 at 01:49..
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 13:29   #106
Red Stick

A promise ring? Seriously? For future reference no more "promise" rings, that's for kids in high school.

Now get your self a fat stack of $$ and head to the strip club. Life's to short to wallow in self pity.
Old 08-25-2013, 13:32   #107
The Fist Of Goodness

Quote:
At this point I'm numb. All I can think about is our good times together-how much fun we had, all of the promises we made to each other. I told her early on-relationships are hard, it's not always going to be fun and games, but as long as you love each other, you can get through anything.

I just don't know what else to say. I'm hurt/sad/angry/confused. I can't just bounce back. The worst part is, she's probably already planning dates with other guys-I guess I cant worry about that anymore.
Learn to hate. It will lessen the effects of your other emotions.

Sent from my MB865 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Old 08-25-2013, 13:45   #108
Cubdriver

Dude, it hurts now, but believe me you'll be WAY better off in the long run. Think of it as her loss, not yours. In the meantime, get together with friends, hang out, go out, do things to occupy your mind. The sooner you forget her, the better off you'll be, and distraction by way of doing things will help tremendously.

-Pat
Old 08-25-2013, 13:51   #109
vikingsoftpaw

Quote:
.....she only wanted friendship from these other men.
That's female speak for 'I want new wiener."

She is trolling for a better deal, but not quite ready to move on - unless she lands her upgade.

She like too much drama, it's not worth it. Unless you want to be on the Murry's baby-daddy show.

DTB.

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." - St. Augustine
vikingsoftpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 13:53   #110
geofri
Lifetime Membership
Poikilotherm™

Quote:
Nah, I'm not desperate. I'm just in no hurry to run out and find a replacement girl, for the sake of doing so.
Being single for a while never hurt anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
Go find your dude friends and tell them this story. If they dont ridicule you into dumping her, you also failed with your dude friends.

Good choices, go make them.
That was pretty funny rabbi. Also true. I laughed.

geofri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 13:54   #111
raxar
Golliwog

Quote:

well just try to feel sorry for yourself, that makes everything better.

Doing nothing is a choice....
raxar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 13:58   #112
CAcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmk View Post
What is a promise ring?
Its a substitute for an engagement ring when people are too broke or young.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app
I wonder if your assessment of "The Wizard of Oz" would sound something like "A teenaged orphan runs away with three psychotic AD/HD patients and a little dog. She kills the first two women she meets." --Sinecure 07/03/2006
Freakin' awsome!! Kickin it old school. Hot sheet on the dash. The report was probably only two sentences. Long live Rencko and Bobbie Hill!--WhiskeyT
CAcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 14:17   #113
Paul53
Geezer Boomer

She maybe the love of your life, but you're not hers. She's dishonest. Safe to assume she's much more dishonest than you know. Get out now before it gets worse.

Paul53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 14:17   #114
GLOCK30JOHN

Quote:

Promise ring? I don't even know what that is or supposed to mean. I don't need a ring but I can promise you that:

1:you are better off without this trash in your life

2.she will try to come back. don't fall for it

3- she cheated/lied to you, and she will do it to the next one and the next one and the next.... you get the picture.

4-she and whoever she is with will be miserable. Be glad you found all this before you married her...at the rate you guys were going that would have been next week.

5-it will get better.

post it note? now that's classy. at least you got the ring back, now go smash it with a hammer so you won't be tempted when she comes back crying and asking for it.
GLOCK30JOHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 14:46   #115
Officer X

Quote:

Promise ring?

What grade are you in?
Officer X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 14:48   #116
FCastle88

Quote:

She's already been "dating" other guys for some time, what do you think she's been doing the past two days?
FCastle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 15:13   #117
aquanomics

Quote:
See thats the thing. I may be relatively young, but I'm 25...I don't really WANT to go out and bang random chicks, not that I'm ready to get married, but I certainly wanted me and her to last a very long time.

I just dont know if I can trust her. A part of me thinks " If she's that unhappy, she would have left ME, and when she has shown some remorse for her actions.
Given what you've told us, the only way you'll be with her for a very long time is by entering an open marriage!

She hasn't left because she's *using you* until something better comes along.

Ignore her sad, sordid childhood and let a shrink fix her for some other guy.

Run, don't walk, and soon you'll feel AOK and wonder WTF you were thinking.

Best luck.
aquanomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 15:32   #118
raxar
Golliwog

I wish people would read an entire thread before they post a reply

Doing nothing is a choice....
raxar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 15:34   #119
raven11

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxar View Post
I wish people would read an entire thread before they post a reply
The Okie Corral
raven11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 15:40   #120
Herzeleid
Kein Mitleid

A promise ring ? Lmfao we need a socialized engagement ring program
Herzeleid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 15:49   #121
03scgt

If you are considering staying with her you deserve it every time she goes behind your back.I guarantee she wasn't just talking to at least one of them.A "distraction" is another word for *****,she's obviously bored or using you

Im 25 as well man and I can tell you girls in our age bracket do this quite often.Ultimately you need to move on and find one that has already got the whore tendencies out of their system and has grown up already

The truth sucks,suck.it up and move on

Last edited by 03scgt; 08-25-2013 at 15:51..
03scgt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 15:55   #122
Cybercowboy
Support the 2nd

When I was 25 I got married to a woman who I had seen for two years straight. There wasn't even a minuscule amount of this sort of thing between us. If so, she or I would have bolted for the door. About the worst thing was she telling me "I have a lot of guy friends, but we are just friends." And, indeed they were. Hell, I even got along with one of her ex-BF's (just one, the other two were complete a-holes.)

She had a lot of guy friends because she had an older brother and it was just the two of them as siblings. I had a lot of plutonic female friends (and some not so plutonic) because of my younger twin sisters.
Old 08-25-2013, 16:17   #123
MaxxAction

Ehhh...

yeah. So, what you have on your hands is a classic case of a sociopath. She is incredibly insecure, and most likely neurotic, in addition to being a pathological liar.

The communication wth all these other guys helps feed her appetite for non stop attention. I guarantee you this is not a first. It has been going on since you first started dating, and she did the same thing to the last guy who thought she was "the one."

GET. OUT. NOW.

Last edited by MaxxAction; 08-25-2013 at 16:17..
MaxxAction is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 16:23   #124
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herzeleid View Post
A promise ring ? Lmfao we need a socialized engagement ring program
Ain't Obommunism just hilariously funny? LMAO
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 16:58   #125
KommieforniaGlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Hansen View Post
Find a local Hope-A-Doped Horde/Occutard meeting; there's usually an infinite number of skanks available.

The Okie Corral

Or do as Rabbi said, and make good choices in life. He's a very wise man, you should listen to him.
KommieforniaGlocker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
braviaworthy, comrade zero, door mat, eurodriver 2.0, gng beatdown, no first time yet, op the proud democrat, virgin whine