Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 23:34   #26
Slug71

Bull Dawgs Club #571
Rimfire Club #571
Old 08-25-2013, 00:53   #27
longtimelurker

That was a really great video that I'm glad you shared Slug. The problem is the whole thug culture, and I really like how he got his message across.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:47   #28
IV Troop

50 cents comments will get this locked quickly for sure.

That being said, it is readily apparent that this was a blatantly obvious racially motivated hate crime. The same with the senseless murder in Oklahoma.

We do not need to do anything "extra" in either circumstance. We have hate crime laws already on the books. They simply need to be applied and let it be known that justice works for everyone as it was intended.

Now whether there is a prosecutor and a police chief with the guts to speak the plain honest truth in today's society and take on such a fight, that is the real question.
There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all.THEODORE ROOSEVELT: 1915
Old 08-25-2013, 09:44   #29
Eric
Big Giant Head

Folks, there are some screwed up things going on in this country today and I understand that people want to discuss them, but there are limits.

Racist comments are not allowed. Threats, comments advocating illegal activity and the discussion of illegal acts are not allowed. It hasn't escaped my attention that many of the threads of this type have been posted by and argued by the same small group of users. Plenty of people are concerned about these issues and post in these threads, but the same few users pop up in every one of them.

There is no doubt that there is racial tension in this country, but I don't want it here. As I have said many times before, the racial problems this nation faces will not be settled on this site. All that can come of arguing this topic here is to further divide this community. I don't want that. It is inevitable that some current events that are discussed will brush up against matters of race, but I don't want debates/arguments on racial matters here. They end in trainwrecks 100% of the time and they accomplish NOTHING. Please, give this topic a rest. Eric
- Roger Hodgson
Closed Thread

Tags
carry, death, spokane, tragedy