SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:41   #41
Cashgap

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTx View Post
So far, that just seems to be your and my opinion.
Well, you me and Glock. And the lack of FTC swooping in, as they would if an "assembled in USA" item were sold as "Made in USA", should be quite telling.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

NRA Instructor, TN Handgun Carry Instructor, Glock Armorer, C&R FFL
Cashgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 00:39   #42
MudMoccasin
Cottonmouth Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boot Stomper View Post
Already saw that video, amigo. It's what made me want one initially. Problem is, I cannot find one in any gunshops in my area (ordering from the Glock factoryis out of the question considering the amount of items on backorder-or so I've been told from countless sources) and there are none on Gunbroker. If anyone can point yours truly in the right direction, PLEASE do. =0(
Old 09-19-2013, 02:11   #43
Boot Stomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudMoccasin View Post
Already saw that video, amigo. It's what made me want one initially. Problem is, I cannot find one in any gunshops in my area (ordering from the Glock factoryis out of the question considering the amount of items on backorder-or so I've been told from countless sources) and there are none on Gunbroker. If anyone can point yours truly in the right direction, PLEASE do. =0(
Good luck on your search. It would be cool to have a made in the USA Glock, but just take yor time. I'm sure you will stumble upon one in time.

Last edited by Boot Stomper; 09-19-2013 at 02:11..
Boot Stomper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:20   #44
COYBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepiot View Post
For some reason this thread makes me wanna watch the smurfs

Hey when a Smurf is choking ,what color does he change to?
COYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:09   #45
MudMoccasin
Cottonmouth Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boot Stomper View Post
Good luck on your search. It would be cool to have a made in the USA Glock, but just take yor time. I'm sure you will stumble upon one in time.
Hope so, homie......hope so. :0/
Old 09-20-2013, 18:45   #46
Road Man

I just picked up a new G26 gen4. This gun was made in the USA, Georgia proof mark on the barrel next to a big US, Georgia proof mark on the slide with a big ole' USA stamped on it, and the polymer frame says "MADE IN USA" and has a Georgia stamp above the front end of the trigger guard. All 3 of the magazines say Austria on them. I did ask the shop where I bought it to seek out a USA made gun if possible.

The surprise is the additional backstraps. There are the two that we would expect with a gen4, but also included are two more with extended beavertails. I did not know that these additional beavertail grips were included. For me the gun fits best in the "small" configuration, but I will stick the extras in the safe so they can be included if I sell the gun in the future. For all I know these longer beavertail backstraps have always been included with G26's.

I would rather have a US made glock than an Austrian one. I don't think I will see a quality difference, but I would rather support American workers making guns.

Tags
glock usa, manufacturing