Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 21:32   #51
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Panzerfaust View Post
But I don't want some fat, 250lber living in a trailer home in southern Indiana or something like that.
Too bad you can't get what you want.
Old 08-03-2013, 22:16   #52
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
What length of bus do you ride to school?
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Old 08-03-2013, 22:18   #53
Die Panzerfaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
The reason people say you look younger than 29 is because you have not had to go out in the real world and get worry lines and have real stress like paying your mortgage or your bills.
Maybe you should go out and experience life first hand instead of in a classroom setting I'm willing to bet you're a virgin.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Well I want to go to grad school maybe if I can find a full-time normal paying job. That way I can defer my loans if I'm in grad school full-time and take more loans out to go to grad school.

Might as well bleed the system. I mean the illegals do and that. Get a chunk of my Obama money.
Old 08-03-2013, 22:21   #54
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Old 08-03-2013, 22:23   #55
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate

Quote:
Might as well bleed the system. I mean the illegals do and that. Get a chunk of my Obama money.
Yeah, I'm out. I was... I think the closest to sticking up for you. But I'm done now. You're on your own, Dude.
Old 08-03-2013, 22:25   #56
Die Panzerfaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnarDanneskjold View Post
Yeah, I'm out. I was... I think the closest to sticking up for you. But I'm done now. You're on your own, Dude.
What I'm trying to say all of us pay into the system and are getting screwed over by illegals and other third worlder's taking all the tax money and services, shouldn't we might as well get some of it back?
Old 08-03-2013, 22:26   #57
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
I wish I could give you a big ration of crap about morals and stuff. I wish I could.

Good luck.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
Old 08-03-2013, 23:40   #58
Nestor
Lean & Mean

Quote:
Get a chunk of my Obama money.
Hey! I have an idea for You.
Why not ask for a date his daughters?

R.I.P Jeff (23Skidoo), Chad (CJLandry) & Mark (Okie) You all will be missed.
Old 08-03-2013, 23:48   #59
Die Panzerfaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
Hey! I have an idea for You.
Why not ask for a date his daughters?
Eww.

Seriously Nina Dobrev is an example of looks wise what I like.

The Okie Corral
Old 08-03-2013, 23:51   #60
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate

I live in my van and make my living taking recycling in for the redemption value. I'd like to have a commitment-free three-way with two hot girls I see at the gym. Can you guys tell me how to bring this up with them... tactfully?
Old 08-04-2013, 00:00   #61
Bushflyr
ʇno uıƃuɐɥ ʇsnɾ

Quote:
What I'm trying to say all of us pay into the system
Says the guy with no job. Remind us how much you're "pay[ing] into the system" again.

Shoot low and score dude, if this thread is any indication you're way outclassed by the average sixth grader. Maybe try moving to Manila.

That which does not kill you has made a tactical error. --Tayler
Old 08-04-2013, 00:01   #62
Die Panzerfaust

Quote:
I live in my van and make my living taking recycling in for the redemption value. I'd like to have a commitment-free three-way with two hot girls I see at the gym. Can you guys tell me how to bring this up with them... tactfully?
Actually I'm unemployed now. Have been for a year. I quit my part time job last summer because I decided to take 18 credit hrs so I can graduate sooner. Well it went to 16 because I dropped a class still. I had this hippy sociology teacher who's loose term "textbook" was some rubbish written by a liberal and said Bush was racist and to blame for the deaths from Katrina and the book also referred to Al Sharpton as a civil rights activist. I called the teacher out a number of times before on it and just had to drop the class or I'd probably would have got in trouble.

I looked for part time jobs again because my class load is less since it's my last semester and a couple of my classes will be online classes. The school doesn't have that many part time positions for students due to budget. I had a job interview with kmart that was a joke for min wage and didn't get hired, and a interview at another dept store over the phone and they offered me min wage and FOUR hours a week which would basically just cover the gas since it was a 20 minute drive.

Really it's hard to find jobs around here and the ones that are retail are a joke and for 7.35 an hour. Retail is paying less than it did 8 years ago around here.
Old 08-04-2013, 00:21   #63
Altaris

13-15 is usually a good age range to hook up with.

You can usually talk to the hot milfs at the gym and they can set you up with their daughters.
Old 08-04-2013, 00:21   #64
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate

Quote:
Actually I'm unemployed now. Have been for a year. I quit my part time job last summer because I decided to take 18 credit hrs so I can graduate sooner. Well it went to 16 because I dropped a class still. I had this hippy sociology teacher who's loose term "textbook" was some rubbish written by a liberal and said Bush was racist and to blame for the deaths from Katrina and the book also referred to Al Sharpton as a civil rights activist. I called the teacher out a number of times before on it and just had to drop the class or I'd probably would have got in trouble.

I looked for part time jobs again because my class load is less since it's my last semester and a couple of my classes will be online classes. The school doesn't have that many part time positions for students due to budget. I had a job interview with kmart that was a joke for min wage and didn't get hired, and a interview at another dept store over the phone and they offered me min wage and FOUR hours a week which would basically just cover the gas since it was a 20 minute drive.

Really it's hard to find jobs around here and the ones that are retail are a joke and for 7.35 an hour. Retail is paying less than it did 8 years ago around here.

You don't say! This degree you're getting, it's not in English, is it? Or poli-sci or econ?
Old 08-04-2013, 00:43   #65
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Panzerfaust
What age girls should someone like me try dating?
Quote:
I'm 29, in good shape and all, but I look really young and most think I'm like 22 or something and constantly get Ided.

I figured 20 yrs old is the starting point for age wise.
From this title and original post^

To this vvv
Quote:
Well I want to go to grad school maybe if I can find a full-time normal paying job. That way I can defer my loans if I'm in grad school full-time and take more loans out to go to grad school.

(emphasis mine)

Wow... just wow.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Old 08-04-2013, 00:43   #66
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Eww.

The Okie Corral
That's racist!

Seriously though, I had you pegged as a Katharine McPhee leg-humper. Glad to see my radar doesn't need recalibration.
Old 08-04-2013, 00:46   #67
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate

I wish I was in the Bravia thread. Since I wasn't, I don't feel qualified to draw parallels.
Old 08-04-2013, 00:55   #68
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
I wish I was in the Bravia thread. Since I wasn't, I don't feel qualified to draw parallels.
Well, I was in the Bravia thread, and I'd say the Dobrev chick is definitely Braviaworthy. Her teef ain't jacked up at all.

Bravia 4 Life! The Okie Corral
Old 08-04-2013, 01:15   #69
Die Panzerfaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Hansen View Post
Well, I was in the Bravia thread, and I'd say the Dobrev chick is definitely Braviaworthy. Her teef ain't jacked up at all.

Bravia 4 Life! The Okie Corral
What is a Bravia?
Old 08-04-2013, 01:16   #70
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate

Quote:
Eww.

The Okie Corral
So.

Totally.

Out.

Of.

Your.

League.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:17   #71
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
What is a Bravia?
It's a TV brand and they make good gifts for girlfriends so I hear.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 08-04-2013 at 01:17..
Old 08-04-2013, 01:19   #72
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Hansen View Post
Dude, you totally forgot about his crazy skills with the Bo-Staff.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:24   #73
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Dude, you totally forgot about his crazy skills with the Bo-Staff.
Memory problems. I got hit in the head a lot, while training to be a cage-fighter. I think I used to be able to clear like, 3 feet, doing sweet jumps though.

Old 08-04-2013, 01:26   #74
Die Panzerfaust

Quote:
So.

Totally.

Out.

Of.

Your.

League.
Why do you say that? I see hot girls like that at the gym a lot.
Old 08-04-2013, 01:28   #75
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Closed Thread

Tags
braviaworthy, eurodriver drama, leg-humper