GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 19:34   #101
Herzeleid
Kein Mitleid
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,406
I'm watching this live right now......



I want to smash my head against the nearest object, preferably with sharp edges sticking out.
Herzeleid is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:37   #102
jim goose
"The Goose"
 
jim goose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: STL, MO.
Posts: 681
Seriously, if people are going to give her the white glove treatment, then nothing will be learnt from this.
jim goose is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:38   #103
jlbeasley1976
Southern BTGOG
 
jlbeasley1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 367
Well that was really anti-climatic
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknight8907
Or just lay there and take it, because you owe it to the slaves?
jlbeasley1976 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:38   #104
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends
 
IndyGunFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 29,697
Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak


Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Trayvan have an androy.
Trayvon had an androy, and you slap it to shut it off.

Trayvon liked Androy's, you like Androys, you two probably could have been homies.

IGF
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GioaJack View Post
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
IndyGunFreak is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:40   #105
Kevinr20
Senior Member
 
Kevinr20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: America
Posts: 3,158
I wish I dvr'd it. Wil there be a replay tonight?

This sounds better than stand up comedy.
__________________
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samuel Adams, August 20, 1789
Kevinr20 is online now  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:40   #106
jlbeasley1976
Southern BTGOG
 
jlbeasley1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 367
"I gots 3 blue toofs".
Brought to you by the Obama Administration
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknight8907
Or just lay there and take it, because you owe it to the slaves?
jlbeasley1976 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:42   #107
jlbeasley1976
Southern BTGOG
 
jlbeasley1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinr20 View Post
I wish I dvr'd it. Wil there be a replay tonight?

This sounds better than stand up comedy.
Probably all you'll see the next couple of days.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknight8907
Or just lay there and take it, because you owe it to the slaves?
jlbeasley1976 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:43   #108
jim goose
"The Goose"
 
jim goose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: STL, MO.
Posts: 681
I'm upset I made my girl miss part of the bachelorette for that.
jim goose is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:45   #109
HalfHazzard
Señor Member
 
HalfHazzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,012
S--- show.

Train wreck.

Now I know why the yute unemployment rate is so high.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
The right to Bears arms shall not be infringed.
HalfHazzard is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:46   #110
jlbeasley1976
Southern BTGOG
 
jlbeasley1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goose View Post
I'm upset I made my girl miss part of the bachelorette for that.
Ol' airplane pillow neck is single now. Maybe she can be the next bachelorette and both you guys will win.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknight8907
Or just lay there and take it, because you owe it to the slaves?
jlbeasley1976 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:51   #111
Narkcop
Senior Member
 
Narkcop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,679
???

Piers and Jeantel...They need to marry..
Narkcop is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:52   #112
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends
 
IndyGunFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 29,697
Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak


The juror interview on AC was interesting

The first vote was: 3 Not Guilty's, 1 Murder, 2 Manslaughters.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GioaJack View Post
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
IndyGunFreak is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:53   #113
oldgraywolf
NRA, SAF
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: N.W. Lower Michigan
Posts: 3,268
I watch virtually no TV, don't have cable or a dish, but I'm wishing to hell I could watch that interview. Thanks to TBO and others for the running commentary.
__________________
Good judgment comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgment.

definatally
rediculas
theirs'
oldgraywolf is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:57   #114
stevelyn
NRA Life Member
 
stevelyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fairbanksan in Aleutian Hell
Posts: 8,238
I don't and won't watch CNN.

Of course you can't help but admire the display of courage Rachel Jeantel is showing going on tv to be interviewed by a creepy-ass cracker like Piers Morgan.
__________________
Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey
stevelyn is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:59   #115
jdavionic
NRA Member
 
jdavionic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 11,819
Sphew...Jeantel's linguistics explained for us. And of course, she speaks "perfect English"
http://www.policymic.com/articles/52...t-your-english
__________________
- JD

"No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day."
jdavionic is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 19:59   #116
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends
 
IndyGunFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 29,697
Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak


Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
I don't and won't watch CNN.

Of course you can't help but admire the display of courage Rachel Jeantel is showing going on tv to be interviewed by a creepy-ass cracker like Piers Morgan.
It's cracka... when Piers spelled it for her, he spelled it "Cracka"...

Don't worry for those w/o TV... no doubt that's showing up on YouTube.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GioaJack View Post
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
IndyGunFreak is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 20:09   #117
stevelyn
NRA Life Member
 
stevelyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fairbanksan in Aleutian Hell
Posts: 8,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyGunFreak View Post
It's cracka... when Piers spelled it for her, he spelled it "Cracka"...

Don't worry for those w/o TV... no doubt that's showing up on YouTube.
Sorry for the mispronunciation. I've never been much of a linguist.
__________________
Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey
stevelyn is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 20:15   #118
jlbeasley1976
Southern BTGOG
 
jlbeasley1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavionic View Post
Sphew...Jeantel's linguistics explained for us. And of course, she speaks "perfect English"
http://www.policymic.com/articles/52...t-your-english
I hate to point it out but you are wrong. It's the overbite. Remember?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknight8907
Or just lay there and take it, because you owe it to the slaves?
jlbeasley1976 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 20:17   #119
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
I don't and won't watch CNN.

Of course you can't help but admire the display of courage Rachel Jeantel is showing going on tv to be interviewed by a creepy-ass cracker like Piers Morgan.
Does she fear rape like TM did?
countrygun is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 20:19   #120
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,590
Blog Entries: 1


Back-

She later moved the goal posts to Trayvon was worried Zimmerman would follow him to his Dad's place where Zimmerman might rape the younger boys (no mention of if there really were any young boys at that residence).
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 20:27   #121
alphacat
account deleted
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,230


Come on guys, what's going on now?
alphacat is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 20:29   #122
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends
 
IndyGunFreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 29,697
Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak


Quote:
Originally Posted by alphacat View Post
Come on guys, what's going on now?
It's long over... AC is on with some talking heads about his interview w/ the juror.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GioaJack View Post
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
IndyGunFreak is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 20:31   #123
alphacat
account deleted
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,230


Thanks. No TV here.
I'll have to check youtube to see it's been posted.
alphacat is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 20:31   #124
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,590
Blog Entries: 1


It's over. Afterward Anderson Cooper had an interview with a Juror. The talking heads afterward said the jury decided the case on....... race!

The black gal talking head babbled, "race race race", and of course, after says she's the most race neutral person she knows...
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 20:34   #125
Joshhtn
Rastaman!
 
Joshhtn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,156


Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
It's over. Afterward Anderson Cooper had an interview with a Juror. The talking heads afterward said the jury decided the case on....... race!

The black gal talking head babbled, "race race race", and of course, after says she's the most race neutral person she knows...
I heard that too... What a joke!
__________________
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
***CHECK OUT MY EBAY STORE FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED-***
HEINRICH TREASURES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Dude, you are ****ing banned.
Joshhtn is offline  
Closed Thread


Tags
ovabyte, precious, rape, thar she blow!, trayvon, zimmerman
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:13.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,169
335 Members
834 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42