Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 20:00   #176
JohnLloydScharf
Unregistered

Send a message via Yahoo to JohnLloydScharf
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Do you believe a warrant is needed to enter every/any house?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
If police come to my house without a warrant, the consequences might not be made right in their lifetime. Without a warrant, I consider it a home invasion.

Legally, absolutely. Practically, lethally. I know they think they have the right to pursue a fleeing felon. I will take care of any fleeing felon. They will come out with my cuffs on them or in a body bag. My house is like Kuwaite. Bush said:
I'm not going to discuss what we're doing in terms of moving of forces, anything of that nature. But I view it very seriously, not just that but any threat to any other countries, as well as I view very seriously our determination to reverse out this aggression. And please believe me, there are an awful lot of countries that are in total accord with what I've just said, and I salute them. They are staunch friends and allies, and we will be working with them all for collective action. This will not stand. This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.

If someone invades my home, it should be for something worth your life and that should be much more than some mistaken idea about what the scope of your employment is .
©®[B]The weed of crime bears bitter fruit. Crime does not pay. Cogito, ergo armatus sum. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who shall guard the guardians? Born, raised, and spent most of my life in the Round-Up Capital of the World, Pendleton, Oregon... Where men are men and sheep aren't scared.
Old 07-11-2013, 20:03   #177
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

In other words you are ignorant of the subject but you have strong opinions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Closed Thread