SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-07-2014, 17:43   #1
CJStudent
Fenced In

Send a message via AIM to CJStudent Send a message via Yahoo to CJStudent
Sometimes, you really do see good karma....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/07...ding-registry/

After this guy takes down an active shooter with OC and a good old-fashioned chokehold, strangers from around the country fund his wedding registry and honeymoon.

Quote:
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.
CJStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 19:34   #2
Newcop761
CLM Number 145
Charter Lifetime Member

Mr. Meis took swift action. He should never pay for his own beer again. Kudos.
Old 06-07-2014, 19:46   #3
Patchman
Florist

Damn! Without a gun, he stopped the gunman when GNG wisdom says you can't unless you had a bigger gun...!

Another article stated he was the school's building monitor... a quasi Rules-Enforcement position within the school. Kudos that he acted instead of wringing his hand in confusion and inaction.

I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and family life. He's a true hero.

And thank YOU for being perfect, all the time, every time. Go forth and reproduce. We need more of you.
Patchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:24   #4
nikerret
Mr. Awesome

I thought you were referring to the clowns I dealt with, last night. The guy and girl go into Wal-Mart to report a man, her "ex-boyfriend", is in a maroon van, in the parking lot, waiting to kill them, with guns. I happen to be right there and find the "ex-boyfriend" sitting in the back seat of the van. I take him into custody and PD goes to talk to the RP. After it's all said and done, everyone goes to jail. Apparently, the couple forgot he was in her van, where the meth lab was. The guy inside Wal-Mart must have forgotten about the meth in his pocket It was a cluster. Not sure if they were trying to set the third wheel up or if they were just so high they really thought he was a threat to them. The "ex-boyfriend" was mad they had been holding out on him. He said they had been out of meth for the last 24 hours and was not in the best of shape.

I can appreciate both kinds of karma.
nikerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 13:35   #5
CJStudent
Fenced In

Send a message via AIM to CJStudent Send a message via Yahoo to CJStudent
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikerret View Post
I thought you were referring to the clowns I dealt with, last night. The guy and girl go into Wal-Mart to report a man, her "ex-boyfriend", is in a maroon van, in the parking lot, waiting to kill them, with guns. I happen to be right there and find the "ex-boyfriend" sitting in the back seat of the van. I take him into custody and PD goes to talk to the RP. After it's all said and done, everyone goes to jail. Apparently, the couple forgot he was in her van, where the meth lab was. The guy inside Wal-Mart must have forgotten about the meth in his pocket It was a cluster. Not sure if they were trying to set the third wheel up or if they were just so high they really thought he was a threat to them. The "ex-boyfriend" was mad they had been holding out on him. He said they had been out of meth for the last 24 hours and was not in the best of shape.

I can appreciate both kinds of karma.
Sounds like some real winners there!

Quote:
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.
CJStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 14:32   #6
F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcop761 View Post
Mr. Meis took swift action. He should never pay for his own beer again. Kudos.
He shouldn't have to pay the university tuition to finish his degree; and the next one too.
F350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 15:38   #7
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by F350 View Post
He shouldn't have to pay the university tuition to finish his degree; and the next one too.
That sounds fair, too!

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote