Hello Folks, Re-coloring and painting your gun Glock handgun can provide to you a new feel and look. Here are the ways or 5 steps. Letís get it done.
1) First of all, take apart the Glock Pistol
2) After that remove every one of the accessible finish off the Glock and soft out any scrapes beside the whole slide of the Glock handgun.
3) Bye Use of the stripping way out, you can clean the outside or exterior of the slide.
4) Sling the Glock and taking place on the line up by passing it throughout the slide therefore that the pistol is balanced in the space or air.
5) Calculate the appropriate
> Ratio (just about 10-to-14 ml of finish)
> Paint (paint to 1 ml of hardener)
> Hardener, and combine them in the airbrush fluid receptacle; the receptacle is removable.
6) Make certain that your work zone is fine freshen.
7) Make sure you are wearing the suitable security gear.
6) Set aside the Slide to dry (waterless) for at least 12 hours.
7) Once the slide is completely dry, rebuild the Glock and re-connect the front and back views.
It merely capture just about 12 hours for the Finish to come into sight to dry, but it be capable of get up to 30 days until the Glockís slide is totally make well.