Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-26-2013, 17:07   #201
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
Good grief, what are we guessing about a 80-82 IQ?

THAT THING VOTES!
Her IQ is probably closer to 100. The idiocy she displays is almost pure willful ignorance.
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 17:09   #202
frank4570
Feral human

I hope the defense team announces tomorrow morning that they are going to need this witness for a lot longer than they had originally thought, maybe 6 hours or so.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 17:10   #203
Jay9928
BUBBA ARMY

I hope Zimmerman

The Okie Corral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
It will be weeks before the general population discovers that you can't wipe your ass with a laptop.
Jay9928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 17:15   #204
travisstorma

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
I hope the defense team announces tomorrow morning that they are going to need this witness for a lot longer than they had originally thought, maybe 6 hours or so.
That would be great. I'm waking up early to see the trial start to see how that goes.
travisstorma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 17:29   #205
czsmithGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
If that happened the court stenographer would have a stroke & be DRT.
czsmithGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 17:45   #206
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithGT View Post
If that happened the court stenographer would have a stroke & be DRT.
Tag-team stenographers? One gets worn out, tags out and takes a break for an hour or so?
Old 06-26-2013, 17:47   #207
GunHo198

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
Tag-team stenographers? One gets worn out, tags out and takes a break for an hour or so?
Maybe they should just get a Stenographer that speaks Haitian...
Old 06-26-2013, 17:56   #208
RedTop

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodybuymeaglock View Post
...Noooo...she...didnt...
The Okie Corral

<-- Fails at Photoshop
RedTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 18:23   #209
meathead19

After trial.......As said before, those w in a 100 mile radius need to seriously consider a large dog that WILL bite.

GSD is the most feared by those.

Had that poor female human that got beaten by that buck had a large protective dog, it would have been a different outcome.

Last edited by meathead19; 06-26-2013 at 18:26..
meathead19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 18:26   #210
eccho

Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead19 View Post
After trial.......As said before, those w in a 100 mile radius need to seriously consider a large dog that WILL bite.

Rodney King riots anyone?

I haven't seen "everything" that's been out there.

Good god that knock knock joke was painful.

The conversation with the dispatcher didn't look good for zimmerman.

I'm still sorta on the fence to be honest, but if zimmerman really had his head bounced off the sidewalk repeatedly with treyvon on top of him, that does it for me.
eccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 18:26   #211
Glock!9

Send a message via AIM to Glock!9
Quote:

Why? So they can be prosecuted for their dog attack an innocent boy?

I cannot believe people will be dumb enough to buy into that statement...it was barely coherent.
Old 06-26-2013, 18:28   #212
willie_pete
NRA Life Member

I just wonder how Angela Corey is feeling now as she watches her political career circling the drain?

WP

NRA Instructor in Pistol, Advanced Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, PP In/Outside the Home, Metallic/Shotshell Reloading, Chief RSO, Certified Glock Armorer, NRA Life Member
willie_pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 18:33   #213
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock!9 View Post
Why? So they can be prosecuted for their dog attack an innocent boy?

I cannot believe people will be dumb enough to buy into that statement...it was barely coherent.

Stay up there Yankee. That coherent for you?
Old 06-26-2013, 18:35   #214
WarCry

Quote:

Had that poor female human that got beaten by that buck had a large protective dog, it would have been a different outcome.
I swear to God, I've been waiting ALL day to see if there was an appropriate way to tie this picture into this thread! Thank you for opening that door!

The Okie Corral
Old 06-26-2013, 18:37   #215
debbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccho View Post
I'm still sorta on the fence to be honest, but if zimmerman really had his head bounced off the sidewalk repeatedly with treyvon on top of him, that does it for me.
Am I to assume that, at this point, you believe that it was possible that GZ intentionally inflicted the head wounds and large knots upon his own person?

Last edited by debbert; 06-26-2013 at 18:39.. Reason: grammar
debbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 18:37   #216
meathead19

Quote:
I swear to God, I've been waiting ALL day to see if there was an appropriate way to tie this picture into this thread! Thank you for opening that door!

The Okie Corral

Come on in!

I want a GSD, but they shed really bad...from what I've read.
Old 06-26-2013, 18:38   #217
jad45

Quote:

For me, what does it is this, combined with Z's going back to his vehicle - an indication that he removed himself from the initial situation. However, none of this removes one iota of the burden on the prosecution to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the charges brought forth. In my opinion, there has been only hearsay by biased witnesses and there is no case to take to trial. Furthermore, FL law prohibits Z from being arrested in the first place yet after being initially being followed, this was ultimately broken by the state.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 06-26-2013, 18:52   #218
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:

OK... What about the conversation with the dispatcher was "damaging".. if anything, it showed he did exactly what the dispatcher told him.

Personally I thought the dispatcher was just another defense witness. Finally got these idiots to stop saying the dispatcher "told" him not to follow him... which he clearly stated he did not say that
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 18:59   #219
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Also, guys, stop the foolish tags. Eric has said he doesn't want the tag system abused and there's no reason getting another discussion thread locked due to sheer stupidity.

On another note.. anyone think there's a chance she goes "missing" tonight?
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
Old 06-26-2013, 19:01   #220
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyGunFreak View Post
OK... What about the conversation with the dispatcher was "damaging".. if anything, it showed he did exactly what the dispatcher told him.

Personally I thought the dispatcher was just another defense witness. Finally got these idiots to stop saying the dispatcher "told" him not to follow him... which he clearly stated he did not say that
Which the dispatcher sat on the stand and specifically said under oat that they don't ever issue orders.

I think there's a HUGE part of Zimmerman's 911 call that most folks are ignoring, whether intentionally or unintentionally:

Quote:
Dispatcher: Okay do you live in the area?
Zimmerman: Yeah, I...[unintelligible]
Dispatcher: What's your apartment number?
Zimmerman: It's a home it's 1950, oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is.
If he was still following after being advised he didn't have to, why wouldn't he know where the kid was? If he was hunting for a kid to kill, why - KNOWING he was going to kill the kid - would he care if the kid heard his address?
Old 06-26-2013, 19:03   #221
countrygun

It is playing out somewhat as I said, months ago, it might.

The original DA knew there wasn't a case against Z. The instigators and malcontents started stirring it up and got everyone from the media to the Ambassador from East Elbonia involved, and threatened to riot.

The decision was made to jump over the Grand Jury because they might see what a sham a prosecution would be, (Yes GJs DO reject or "No Bill" I've BTDT). If the GJ did that right away there was a fear of some "social unpleasantness". They stalled as long as they could to minimize those effects and then took him to trial, giving it the best shot they could with the improvable case they had.

It was all about giving the stirred up "masses" a cooling off period and showing how weak the case is.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 19:05   #222
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends

Quote:
Which the dispatcher sat on the stand and specifically said under oat that they don't ever issue orders.

I think there's a HUGE part of Zimmerman's 911 call that most folks are ignoring, whether intentionally or unintentionally:

If he was still following after being advised he didn't have to, why wouldn't he know where the kid was? If he was hunting for a kid to kill, why - KNOWING he was going to kill the kid - would he care if the kid heard his address?
oh geez.. if he was gonna "hunt" a kid, why would he call 911 prior to doing so? I'm sure getting his head bounced off the concrete and his nose broken was part of this strategy?

If that line is how you come up with "damaging" testimony.. then this case is not only weak, its nonexistent.
RIP Jack

Last edited by IndyGunFreak; 06-26-2013 at 19:07..
Old 06-26-2013, 19:08   #223
DanaT
Pharaoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
It was all about giving the stirred up "masses" a cooling off period and showing how weak the case is.
Isnt that normally called a "witch hunt"?

But you are forgetting the ending to a witch hunt. The witch can only prove her innocence by dying.
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
DanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 19:11   #224
meathead19

He walks & riots will ensue.

Heard it here first folks!
Old 06-26-2013, 19:12   #225
GunHo198

Quote:
Come on in!

I want a GSD, but they shed really bad...from what I've read.
My wife sheds really bad too. But I don't recommend messing with her either...

Tags
airplane pillow neck, diverse vibrancy, full retard, glockeroo cowboy, gobble gobble, labeefa tesifies, msm non-sense, my precious, retarded hippo, riot, skittles, stage name diamond, stop tag abuse, trayvon martin, underground railroaded, zimmerman