Nescio, sed foetet.
HKLovingIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 20:21   #252
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
If the judge doesn't dismiss this case by tomorrow, Zimmerman will own ABC.
And MSNBC, for the slapped together, 911 tape......

Last edited by Glockdude1; 06-26-2013 at 20:21..
Glockdude1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 20:27   #253
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
If the judge doesn't dismiss this case by tomorrow, Zimmerman will own ABC.
There's no way she dismisses this case. The judge would be my first line of attack for a mistrial if there's a conviction. Nearly everything I've heard her rule on has been in favor of the prosecution. I always thought the leeway and benefit of the doubt was supposed to fall to the defense who is - as I understand it? - innocent until PROVEN guilty. Proving that guilt should be as hard as possible to make sure it's done right and well.
Old 06-26-2013, 20:27   #254
Glock Enthusiast
Banned

Which network photoshopped the pictures of Zimmerman to remove the injuries right after it happened?

I bet money Rachel Jeantel aka Diamond aka DeeDee does not show up tomorrow morning.
Old 06-26-2013, 20:29   #255
Glock Enthusiast
Banned

Unbelievable.....

https://www.facebook.com/rachel.black.507679?fref=ts
Old 06-26-2013, 20:30   #256
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock Enthusiast View Post
Which network photoshopped the pictures of Zimmerman to remove the injuries right after it happened?

I bet money Rachel Jeantel aka Diamond aka DeeDee does not show up tomorrow morning.
I THINK (don't quote me) it was ABC that blurred the images, then all the rest picked it up and ran with it. I really only remember that because I remember when the 'real' images finally came out, they were saying ABC had them all along.
Old 06-26-2013, 20:31   #257
czsmithGT

Quote:

I guess that would be very bad news for the defense.
czsmithGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 20:32   #258
WarCry

Quote:
19 years old and posting a bottle of cognac and talking about "last drink"?

Also, didn't they say she's not finished HS yet?

"Studied Criminal Justice at Miami University
Past: Miami Norland Senior High"

Not saying she would be lying, though. That's a harsh accusation.....
Old 06-26-2013, 20:35   #259
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithGT View Post
I guess that would be very bad news for the defense.
No, it would be very, VERY bad for the prosecution. She's a state's witness, it's their job to make sure she's there.

I think that's just a bit of a fantasy, though. I think she'll be there, she'll be there on time, and she'll get ripped up some more by Defense. State will try to save it on Re-direct, but it won't help.
Old 06-26-2013, 20:38   #260
czsmithGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
No, it would be very, VERY bad for the prosecution. She's a state's witness, it's their job to make sure she's there.

I think that's just a bit of a fantasy, though. I think she'll be there, she'll be there on time, and she'll get ripped up some more by Defense. State will try to save it on Re-direct, but it won't help.
I thought if she didn't show up for the rest of cross, it would be a mistrial. If so, the retrial would either have her better prepped or else the prosecution wouldn't put her on the stand.
czsmithGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 20:48   #261
WarCry

Quote:
I thought if she didn't show up for the rest of cross, it would be a mistrial. If so, the retrial would either have her better prepped or else the prosecution wouldn't put her on the stand.
I don't think it will be an automatic mistrial if she doesn't show up. I think she'd be found in contempt and they would move on. But it would be like a shot in the kneecap to the prosecution - not deadly, but sure gonna hurt and leave them limping.
Old 06-26-2013, 20:48   #262
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Given how she acted yesterday, it's unlikely the judge would need to declare a mistrial. He would likely instruct the jury to disregard her testimony... Which even with her testimony, the prosecution has absolutely nothing.
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 20:51   #263
countrygun

Quote:
19 years old and posting a bottle of cognac and talking about "last drink"?

Also, didn't they say she's not finished HS yet?

"Studied Criminal Justice at Miami University
Past: Miami Norland Senior High"

Not saying she would be lying, though. That's a harsh accusation.....
We have no proof at all that she is a less than truthful individual,

nope

none at all,

not one little bit,

except her testimony

countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 20:56   #264
WarCry

I did forget something important when talking about how this is a text-book self-defense case:

Zimmerman fired ONE shot and stopped the threat to himself. He didn't get trigger-happy, spray-and-pray, knocking out windows, hitting bystanders, whatever. He didn't even "Swiss cheese" his assailant with repeated shots at close range, either deliberately or just from stress/adrenalin. He shot once. One time. Had he hit anywhere other than center-mass, it likely (but not certainly) would have stopped the attack and we'd be watching the defense rip Trayvon Martin apart on the stand right now.

Again, I stand by my right to refute this and change my opinion if the evidence warrants, but as it stands, Zimmerman has done absolutely everything right. He is the embodiment of doing everything right and suffering the consequences anyway.
Old 06-26-2013, 20:57   #265
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
except her SWORN, UNDER OATH testimony

Just added one little touch there.....
Old 06-26-2013, 21:01   #266
countrygun

Quote:
Just added one little touch there.....
But she didn't promise to take it seriously.
Old 06-26-2013, 21:04   #267
HKLovingIT
Resident Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
But she didn't promise to take it seriously.
Not her fault though, she was rushed.

кто пукнул здесь?
Nescio, sed foetet.
Old 06-26-2013, 21:08   #268
G26AZ

I heard a little of Nancy Grace in the evening yesterday, and some guy (friend) mentioned that GZ took his Kel-Tec 9mm with him when he walked his dog at night. You would have thought NG was going to have a seizure or something! "A "9"? Who carries a "9" when they walk their dog?!?! Why would someone feel like they have to carry a "9" just to walk the dog at night!?!?" The friend kept trying to explain that it was for self-defense, that GZ had a CCW etc., but she just kept cutting him off with her pathetic attempts at fake outrage that anybody would carry a "9" at night . . . .
G26AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 21:11   #269
Cashgap

Someone should explain to NG that not everyone has bodyguards. She'd be stunned.
Cashgap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 21:20   #270
HKLovingIT
Resident Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by G26AZ View Post
I heard a little of Nancy Grace in the evening yesterday, and some guy (friend) mentioned that GZ took his Kel-Tec 9mm with him when he walked his dog at night. You would have thought NG was going to have a seizure or something! "A "9"? Who carries a "9" when they walk their dog?!?! Why would someone feel like they have to carry a "9" just to walk the dog at night!?!?" The friend kept trying to explain that it was for self-defense, that GZ had a CCW etc., but she just kept cutting him off with her pathetic attempts at fake outrage that anybody would carry a "9" at night . . . .
That's because people like her have only ever experienced suburban people problems. Someone should forward her the link to that jersey home invasion. Maybe she'll get a dose of wake the F up. Doubt it though. She's paid to stick her head up her rear.

кто пукнул здесь?
Nescio, sed foetet.
Old 06-26-2013, 21:29   #271
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKLovingIT View Post
That's because people like her have only ever experienced suburban people problems. Someone should forward her the link to that jersey home invasion. Maybe she'll get a dose of wake the F up. Doubt it though. She's paid to stick her head up her rear.
Can't really stomach Nancy Grace, but I do need to point something out....

That home invasion happened in Millburn, NJ, a township of less than 21,000 people. Nancy Grace comes from Macon, GA, a city of over 150,000 and a metro area of over 220,000. I don't think using the NJ incident will teach her anything about urban vs suburban.

And, having lived in the area for the better part of a decade, I can tell you the Macon is no stranger to gunshots in the night and places you just simply didn't go after dark.

ETA She also currently resides and works in Atlanta. I really don't think anyone would call Atlanta "suburban".

Last edited by WarCry; 06-26-2013 at 21:31..
WarCry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 21:32   #272
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

I'm just waiting to see miss LaBeefa Jeantel tomorrow. Setting my DVR on record.
Zombie Surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 21:35   #273
Altaris

Quote:

Wow.....you are 19 and about to go in trial for a case that has national attention, and you can't even do the minimum of putting your drinking pictures private? This woman is beyond stupid.
Altaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 21:46   #274
WarCry

I'm going to send a plea out here to my fellow posters that are following this thread...

I know everyone has been - and will continue to - have fun with the current witness on the stand, but I'm asking, as a personal favor, to try and keep slurs and such to a minimum? I'm not the least bit offended, but there's already been one thread closed on this trial as a topic because people weren't thinking about things they posted, and I'd rather it not happen again. Ongoing threads are better sources of information, and it really only takes one person getting their nose out of joint to get it locked down.

I'm asking, as a personal favor that no one owe me, to watch it in here so we can maintain this discussion.

Thanks.
Old 06-26-2013, 21:48   #275
countrygun

Quote:
I'm going to send a plea out here to my fellow posters that are following this thread...

I know everyone has been - and will continue to - have fun with the current witness on the stand, but I'm asking, as a personal favor, to try and keep slurs and such to a minimum? I'm not the least bit offended, but there's already been one thread closed on this trial as a topic because people weren't thinking about things they posted, and I'd rather it not happen again. Ongoing threads are better sources of information, and it really only takes one person getting their nose out of joint to get it locked down.

I'm asking, as a personal favor that no one owe me, to watch it in here so we can maintain this discussion.

Thanks.
Affirmative.

Tags
airplane pillow neck, diverse vibrancy, full retard, glockeroo cowboy, gobble gobble, labeefa tesifies, msm non-sense, my precious, retarded hippo, riot, skittles, stage name diamond, stop tag abuse, trayvon martin, underground railroaded, zimmerman