Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-24-2013, 15:44   #81
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp View Post
Good job. Tell her good job too.

Ignore the trolls. They overran GT awhile ago. If you read enough you'll know who to ignore.
Yes, if anyone questions a post, even a person who has been a member for 11 years, must be a troll. The troll would have to be the member with 11 years, not the member who is making his first post.

"If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting."-General Curtis E. LeMay
WiskyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 16:04   #82
r3dot

If you've been here so long, I'm surprised you'd think someone is wasting so much time to troll what isn't even a controversial topic, not even something that makes anyone but you raise an eyebrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
r3dot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 16:06   #83
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiskyT View Post
So there was a carjacking with bailout and units on scene, all within 3 blocks of your house, but it took units four minutes to get there?
He didn't say any of those things.

I'm not sure what you were reading, but it must not have been the OP of this thread.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Warp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 16:09   #84
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dot View Post
If you've been here so long, I'm surprised you'd think someone is wasting so much time to troll what isn't even a controversial topic, not even something that makes anyone but you raise an eyebrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"If" I've been here so long? My join date of June 2002 is right next to my avatar.

As for thinking someone is trolling, I didn't call anyone a troll. Warp did.

As for possible motives for posting a fictional story, I can tell you as a retired police officer that people make false reports all the time. Did you know that fully 50% of all reports of sexual assault are false? I know that because it was in the training materials in my sex crimes investigation training.

At any rate, a job as big as this one would have a news story to go along with it. I look forward to the OP linking it so we can read it.

Last edited by WiskyT; 05-24-2013 at 16:10..
Old 05-24-2013, 16:18   #85
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
He didn't say any of those things.

I'm not sure what you were reading, but it must not have been the OP of this thread.
He has repeatedly said that there was a carjacking within blocks of his house and the car wrecked out with the ****bird fleeing the scene as police arrived. He said a tweaker wrecked out a carjacked vehicle and walked from the car only to run at the sight of police. The tweaker then crashed through the front door of the OP's house with the police there. That is what he said and he has said it repeatedly.

Quote:
There......was......a.....carjacking three blocks from my house..... The carjacker.....crashed the car into a telephone pole at the end of my street..... about a block from my front door. When he crashed the car....he got out and began to walk away....Someone passing by witnessed the wreck and called the police............ Police car responds to call from witness to the wreck. Scumbag (Carjacker).............. walking down my street away from the wreck sees the police car dispatched to investigate the wreck....... Let's remember now he's high on Meth!!!!..... Carjacker sees police car across the highway heading to the wreck and takes off running...... I know this from the statement the witness gave who saw the wreck...... He then runs up to my front door and begins to kick at it causing the door to crack and the alarm contacts to disengage from each other and alarm goes off............ He's trying to get in my house to "Hide" from the police (Remember.....he's high on Meth)....... The carjacker, not the police officer........

Old 05-24-2013, 16:50   #86
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
So there was a carjacking with bailout and units on scene, all within 3 blocks of your house, but it took units four minutes to get there?
Please quote where this was stated.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Old 05-24-2013, 16:54   #87
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
My question to the OP was worded in a deliberate manner. It was to illicit a response. I got his response and it was telling.

Do you have training and experience in statement analysis?

Old 05-24-2013, 16:55   #88
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
My question to the OP was worded in a deliberate manner. It was to illicit a response. I got his response and it was telling.

Do you have training and experience in statement analysis?
You deliberately implied that he said something he did not.

That is one way to illicit a response.

Old 05-24-2013, 16:55   #89
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
Could you please address the fact that you questioned my summation of the OP's account, I responded to it with his own words, and you simply skipped right over it?

Old 05-24-2013, 16:57   #90
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
You deliberately implied that he said something he did not.

That is one way to illicit a response.
How many interviews of people have you done that had to be documented and used to find the truth?

Old 05-24-2013, 16:58   #91
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

We get it. You are very good creating straw men specifically directed at illiciting a response.

But we kinda knew that already...

Old 05-24-2013, 16:59   #92
WiskyT
Malcontent

Here is a question I would routinely ask subjects, "When did you say the last time you were arrested?" when they never said they were arrested. Their response to that simple question provides significant useful information.

Old 05-24-2013, 17:01   #93
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
We get it. You are very good creating straw men specifically directed at illiciting a response.

But we kinda knew that already...
It's not a straw man argument, that is something entirely different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Old 05-24-2013, 17:15   #94
Snaps
Hail 2 The King

all I can think is good job sweetheart.
Old 05-24-2013, 18:07   #95
floraneg

Quote:
"If" I've been here so long? My join date of June 2002 is right next to my avatar.

As for thinking someone is trolling, I didn't call anyone a troll. Warp did.

As for possible motives for posting a fictional story, I can tell you as a retired police officer that people make false reports all the time. Did you know that fully 50% of all reports of sexual assault are false? I know that because it was in the training materials in my sex crimes investigation training.

At any rate, a job as big as this one would have a news story to go along with it. I look forward to the OP linking it so we can read it.
I was just going to laugh your posts off responding to everyone until I read this one and had to call you out. You say that you are a retired police officer, but in another post I read regarding mixed drinks, you mention that you had a distinct way to make a "Super Martini" when you worked at the Sidelines Sports Bar and Billiards. Did you moonlight there while you were on the force or did you mix drinks during your shift?

I couldn't stop laughing at your rant about posting fictional stories.

"I can tell you as a retired police officer that people make false reports all the time. Did you know that fully 50% of all reports of sexual assault are false? I know that because it was in the training materials in my sex crimes investigation training."

Really, you know because it was in the training materials in your sex crimes investigation training?

You need to give State Farm a call and see if they will buy that from you. I always crack up at the State Farm commercial where the woman says everything on the Internet is true and they the guy shows up saying he is her boyfriend and he is a French model... and they met on the Internet.

Yours is just priceless..... you can do the same thing No no no the wreck didn't happen like that sir I'm a trained guru on reading people and my sex crimes training books say so. That is priceless!

Thanks for the laugh Wisky!!!! You made my day.

floraneg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 18:17   #96
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
Originally Posted by floraneg View Post
I was just going to laugh your posts off responding to everyone until I read this one and had to call you out. You say that you are a retired police officer, but in another post I read regarding mixed drinks, you mention that you had a distinct way to make a "Super Martini" when you worked at the Sidelines Sports Bar and Billiards. Did you moonlight there while you were on the force or did you mix drinks during your shift?

I couldn't stop laughing at your rant about posting fictional stories.

"I can tell you as a retired police officer that people make false reports all the time. Did you know that fully 50% of all reports of sexual assault are false? I know that because it was in the training materials in my sex crimes investigation training."

Really, you know because it was in the training materials in your sex crimes investigation training?

You need to give State Farm a call and see if they will buy that from you. I always crack up at the State Farm commercial where the woman says everything on the Internet is true and they the guy shows up saying he is her boyfriend and he is a French model... and they met on the Internet.

Yours is just priceless..... you can do the same thing No no no the wreck didn't happen like that sir I'm a trained guru on reading people and my sex crimes training books say so. That is priceless!

Thanks for the laugh Wisky!!!! You made my day.

French Model Commercial (CC) Full-length - YouTube
I never worked as a bartender. I never made a "Super Martini", I don't drink, and I never made the post you referred to. Maybe you could enlighten us as to what you are talking about?

Since you bring this up to attack my credibility, I think your false account of my actions could rightly be used by those who are skeptical of your credibility.

Old 05-24-2013, 18:19   #97
WiskyT
Malcontent

And yes, I have taken and completed Sex Crimes Investigations and Statement Annalysis Training as provided by the New Jersey State Police and I have the course completion certificates to prove it. I have also utilized that training in police investigations to bring convictions and to dispell false reports.

Old 05-24-2013, 18:19   #98
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
your false account of my actions
See what he did there?

Old 05-24-2013, 18:28   #99
floraneg

Quote:
See what he did there?
Hey Warp,

I hope you got a chuckle out of that as much as I did. I thought he would have hung in there for a couple of more posts without loosing his cool. I wonder if he retired or was dismissed from the force?

If I had to guess, more of a Mallcop in my humble opinion. Sorry Wisky, I did say it's my opinion....

General Firearms Forum

Last edited by floraneg; 05-24-2013 at 18:30..
floraneg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 18:32   #100
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
See what he did there?
Yes, he is trying to make me the subject of this thread, rather than provide any kind of reasonable response to questions regarding his original post.

Tiro brought up a good question and I repeqated it, but the OP has ignored it.