SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-21-2013, 21:33   #26
MaxxAction

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
Don't forget the assault weapon that was pulled out of the trunk of the car at Sandy Hook. *snicker* idiots.
Hey Frank...

where did that come from? I don't believe sandy hook was mentioned in this thread.
Old 05-21-2013, 21:35   #27
Ragnar

So where does Rep Wagner get her info? I didn't see any sourcing in the article.
Ragnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 21:35   #28
50 Cent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxAction View Post
TSMO...

I was speaking directly to the restless28. He seemingly comes to the defense of the communist in chief every time his name is mentioned.
Maybe he is getting warmed up for when they haul Hillary back and she takes the 5th - like the IRS official will do tomorrow.

But of course, nothing to see here...just these Bolshevik tyrants operating business as usual.
Old 05-21-2013, 21:41   #29
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

tagged
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 21:45   #30
MaxxAction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
Obama was not born in the USA. Oh yeh and he's black to!

I just wanted to play with you conspiracy nut jobs. You guys get to have all the fun.

/
You know...

I hope you're having fun, but the actions of this admin is now way beyond funny.

I know everyone gets a kick out of branding people as "conspiracy theorists" and talking about tin foil hats and all. But, I think we miss the gravity of our current predicament.

Our own government basically suspended the 4th amendment after the boston marathon bombing, and most people didn't bat an eye. In fact you had idiots in the street, in the nighborhood where the consitution was suspened, jumping up and down shouting "USA USA USA!" Ehhhh, yeah.

This same government is now using the IRS as it's enforcement and intimidation force. If you think about it, they supressed the ability of people to excercise their first amendment rights by delaying their requests for non profit status. All the while, every request that was in favor of obama sailed through without a hitch (Liberal non profits.)

In doing so, they very well could have changed the outcome of the election, which was probably the point all along.

In lying about Benghazi, and fast and furious, they also hoped to change the outcome of the election. Blood for oil? How about blood for votes?

There is no conspiracy "theory" where any of this is concerned, as more and more information comes out about it, it looks as though we have the most radical, most crooked, most willing to lie to cover thier ass administration that has ever occupied the white house.

We the people are gonna keep takin it up the wazoo as long as we keep rolling over.

Last edited by MaxxAction; 05-21-2013 at 21:46..
MaxxAction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 21:56   #31

MaxxAction,

No one cares!

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.
427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 22:02   #32
MaxxAction

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427 View Post
MaxxAction,

No one cares!
Sadly...

I fear you are correct.
Old 05-21-2013, 23:49   #33
BlackPaladin

Quote:
TSMO...

I was speaking directly to the restless28. He seemingly comes to the defense of the communist in chief every time his name is mentioned.
Listen guy, I don't know "RZ28" from the next guy, but he is not coming to the defense of the above mentioned. You are posting bad info as though it is fact, check your sources.

If YOU are going to dislike the current cic, do it for a reason based on reality. It should not take too long to find some stupid ass thing he has done and is FACTUAL.
niners club #187
moto club #600
Bull dawgs club #55
RIP Ofc. Tommy Decker #6402 CSPD
BlackPaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 00:05   #34
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

It wouldn't matter anyway. Why just the other day I learned that "peaceful Muslim video protesters" are completely invulnerable to any attack known to human kind.

Yessir, it's best not to bother resisting them, just pull up a prayer rug, face Mecca, bend over, and kiss your ass goodbye.

When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana

Last edited by Fred Hansen; 05-22-2013 at 00:05..
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 00:48   #35
goldenlight

Not this crap. Again. And again. And again. And again.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:24   #36
Deanster
CLM Number 250
Cheese?

Not to derail a quality conspiracy theory, but if you click through to the list of start/end dates for prior commanders of the various commands, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Combatant_Command it sure looks like the average tenure is 2-3 years, with others in the job for as many as 4 years, or as little as six months.

General Ham was AFRICOM commander for 25 months, and it was nearly 6 months from when his replacement was nominated (October 2012) until change of command (April 2013)...

Per his assignment list, he hadn't stayed in an assignment for more than 2 years since 2004. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Ham

Kind of the opposite of being relieved for cause by your deputy (at gunpoint).

Stupid facts.

Your behavior angers God and/or the Constitution. Just sayin'.

I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by low barometric pressure, and not gay marriage.
Deanster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:42   #37
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Dead men tell no tales.
"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it?"-Edward Bernays, grandfather of modern propaganda
G19G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:16   #38
JohnBT
NRA Patron

"Not to derail a quality conspiracy theory,"

I don't think this one qualifies as "quality". But otherwise, please feel free to derail it. Or not, I can use a few more good laughs at what passes for logical thinking.
JohnBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:32   #39
MaxxAction

I know...

people are terrified of looking "unreasonable." There seems to have developed an irrational fear of seeming irrational. So we give the benefit of the doubt to a president and an administration that has already shown it cannot be trusted.

The fact that they are untrustworthy being established, let me ask a question:

How do we know what is real and what is lies?

This admin, and it's mouthpiece media has shown itself capable of just about anything to preserve it's power.

Threatening the career of a general to allow whatever they were doing in Benghazi to continue pales in comparison to some of the other treasonous schemes these people have hatched.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:02   #40
okie
GT Mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deployment Solu View Post
POS needs impeached and Hillary needs to go to prison.
This
okie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:22   #42
punkglock
Freedom Lover

Quote:
And relieved General Carter Hamm of command for telling defense seceratary panetta to screw himself, and trying to do his job and save american lives.

When is someone gonna hold the clown in cheif accountable?

He has politicl blood on his hands in a couple of these scandals, and almost as bad, it appears that the IRS, and Benghazi facts were witheld specifically to affect his re-election. He is a disgrace to the office.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/obama...to-stand-down/
He has a lot more than political blood on his hands. God rest those souls.

This is just one of the bigger and more recent charades -- but there have been several scandals relating to Obama, Hillary (who had just as much responsibility for Benghazi), Eric Holder (anti-gunner responsible for fast and furious that jokes and refuses court questions?) and others in the current administration that are supported by independently collected facts while the liberal media glosses over it all in an almost humorous (if it wasn't so serious) manner.

It would be shocking for almost anyone else (a few have been as bad), but then consider Obama's background...spend a bit of time researching his history of "Chicago style" politics. He's playing the same game he always has, but has a Hitleresque manner for rhetoric that means nothing, accomplishes little, but fires up a crowd more than stodgy old white men...

I almost said to get more votes than stodgy old white men, but he didn't win the popular vote in the last election and still won... That's another issue all together, but does seem to support there's more going on behind the scenes than the average citizen is allowed to witness.

One similarly "humorous" aspect to Obama's rhetoric is that he was already a millionaire when he was elected, but somehow he really understands the little guy that can't put food on the table...ironically, all of my low-income, blue collar family have been more hurt than helped by the decisions the Obama administration has made. The media can paint any picture they want with no basis on fact -- and certainly do -- but when people you know have more money taken out of their pocket and benefits eliminated from an administration that supposedly cares...you have to wonder what kind of CHANGE was really advocated, and where exactly FORWARD is taking us. Change can be good or bad, and forward can take one over a cliff.

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training. — Archilochus, ca. 650 BC
punkglock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
benghazi, obama, soetoro