GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-21-2013, 18:40   #1
MaxxAction

Obama issued stand down order during benghazi attack.

And relieved General Carter Hamm of command for telling defense seceratary panetta to screw himself, and trying to do his job and save american lives.

When is someone gonna hold the clown in cheif accountable?

He has politicl blood on his hands in a couple of these scandals, and almost as bad, it appears that the IRS, and Benghazi facts were witheld specifically to affect his re-election. He is a disgrace to the office.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/obama...to-stand-down/
Old 05-21-2013, 18:43   #2
jp3975

tagged.
jp3975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 18:50   #3
Deployment Solu
Kydex Crafter

POS needs impeached and Hillary needs to go to prison.

The world needs less victims and more victors!!!!!
Deployment Solu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 18:50   #4
ArtyGuy

General Hamm was never relieved. That's a made up story that has only gained traction on conspiracy theory websites. I asked a buddy of mine who is on the AFRICOM staff what he thought about the story and he had no idea it was floating around. That's how little traction it has gotten. He was amused to hear the "story".

My favorite version of that story is how his second in command drew his weapon on GEN Hamm and then handcuffed him. It's very Hunt for Red October 'ish.
Old 05-21-2013, 18:53   #5
Restless28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtyGuy View Post
General Hamm was never relieved. That's a made up story that has only gained traction on conspiracy theory websites. I asked a buddy of mine who is on the AFRICOM staff what he thought about the story and he had no idea it was floating around. That's how little traction it has gotten. He was amused to hear the "story".

My favorite version of that story is how his second in command drew his weapon on GEN Hamm and then handcuffed him. It's very Hunt for Red October 'ish.
Thank God someone with the voice of reason showed up here. Otherwise, it would have been another dogpile of nonsense.
Restless28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 18:56   #6
M2 Carbine

Quote:
Top IRS official will invoke the Fifth Amendment in congressional hearing about tea party targeting program
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-program.html
The noose is closing in on these rats.

These obama leg humpers will be turning on obama to save their own asses from jail.

If for nothing else, obama should be impeached for Benhazi and hillery and others should go to prision.
M2 Carbine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 18:59   #7
WT

"his second in command drew his weapon on GEN Hamm and then handcuffed him."

Is that part of Don't Ask, Don't Tell?
WT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 19:10   #8
MaxxAction

Who knows??

With all the other **** this admin has outright lied about, it may have happened, and then they decided that it wouldn't look good politically. Very shortly after Benghazi, General Hamm decided to "Retire."

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...arter_ham.html

Even Snopes (not that I trust them either) says it was yet to be determined whether or not it really happened.

Last edited by MaxxAction; 05-21-2013 at 19:12..
MaxxAction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 19:11   #9
MaxxAction

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT View Post
"his second in command drew his weapon on GEN Hamm and then handcuffed him."

Is that part of Don't Ask, Don't Tell?
That would have been an even better story.
Old 05-21-2013, 19:27   #10
MaxxAction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless28 View Post
Thank God someone with the voice of reason showed up here. Otherwise, it would have been another dogpile of nonsense.
According to you...

anything that comes up that indicates Obama has done something wrong is a dogpile of nonsene.

"there is no tyrannical government."

"Most americans don't think like that"

"talk like that makes conservatives look looney."

Talk like that is the only thing that makes any sense. I talk to probably thirty or forty different people a week in my office, and all of them see it, and comments just like these are commonplace. But, it seems, immediately when anything is said about it here, there are those that want to silence the one commenting by implying they are mentally ill for even thinking such a thing. Like yourself.

Is being a cheerleader for the worst president in history a paid position?

Last edited by MaxxAction; 05-21-2013 at 19:31..
MaxxAction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 19:36   #11
Restless28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxAction View Post
According to you...

anything that comes up that indicates Obama has done something wrong is a dogpile of nonsene.

"there is no tyrannical government."

"Most americans don't think like that"

"talk like that makes conservatives look looney."

Talk like that is the only thing that makes any sense. I talk to probably thirty or forty different people a week in my office, and all of them see it, and comments just like these are commonplace. But, it seems, immediately when anything is said about it here, there are those that want to silence the one commenting by implying they are mentally ill for even thinking such a thing. Like yourself.

Is being a cheerleader for the worst president in history a paid position?
Nice. The hate drivel and conspiracy theorist stuff would be amusing if it weren't preached as the gospel.

Maybe you should try it out outside of GT to see the reactions of most Americans.

Last edited by Restless28; 05-21-2013 at 19:39..
Restless28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 19:40   #12
MulletLoad

Didn't vote for the inexperienced #$@@ and his band of loser liberals, but the accusations regarding Benghazi are a mouse fart compared to Tora Bora, Tommy Franks and George Bush diverting assets and precious lives towards Iraq instead of slaughtering those that attacked us on 9/11.

One of these days, maybe some of you clueless #$%#s here will realize that.
MulletLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 19:42   #13
meathead19

Must protect.

He

knew

the

entire

time.
meathead19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 19:51   #14
MaxxAction

Quote:
Nice. The hate drivel and conspiracy theorist stuff would be amusing if it weren't preached as the gospel.
Hate?

Yeah, I hate.

I hate that we have a marxist radical running the country.

I hate that the commander in chief can get on tv and outright lie about everything, and that his brain dead lackies and lap dog media cover for him.

I hate that the actions of this admin has cost innocent people their lives and remains above reproach. They should call Obama the "Teflon Don."

And I absolutely detest the fact that people are too distracted watching the latest reality show and eating doritos to pay attention to how our freedoms are being dismantled.
Old 05-21-2013, 19:56   #15
MaxxAction

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletLoad View Post
Didn't vote for the inexperienced #$@@ and his band of loser liberals, but the accusations regarding Benghazi are a mouse fart compared to Tora Bora, Tommy Franks and George Bush diverting assets and precious lives towards Iraq instead of slaughtering those that attacked us on 9/11.

One of these days, maybe some of you clueless #$%#s here will realize that.

I agree. We spent billions of dollars and thousands of lives chasing ghosts. That bunch should be held accountable too. But that in no way lessens the impact of the lies of this administration, and is, in fact, EXACTLY why we cannot allow this **** to continue.
Old 05-21-2013, 19:58   #16
tsmo1066
Happy Smiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxAction View Post
According to you...

Since when? This is GT. Whole threads have been devoted to the many misdeeds, deceptions and treachery of the Obama administration. From "Obamacare", to "Fast and Furious", to the IRS scandal and to many other elements of the Benghazi tragedy, when Obama steps in it, the folks here on GT are generally all over it. In fact, there are very few corners of the internet where one will find less sympathy for Obama than these boards.

People here don't view "anything that comes up" regarding Obama as nonsense, but when an outlandish, wholly unsubstantiated rant like the one under discussion comes down the pipe, YES, people call it nonsense...and rightfully so.
Old 05-21-2013, 20:03   #17
meathead19

I didn't know nothing...

Just saw it on TV.

Really?
Old 05-21-2013, 20:04   #18
stevelyn
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deployment Solu View Post
POS needs impeached and Hillary needs to go to prison.

The Marxist Pig, Hitlery and Susan Rice need to dangle from ropes on a shared gallows.
Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey
stevelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 20:18   #19
ArtyGuy

I'm curious MaxxAction, did you just now come across this "story"? It started to float around a few weeks after Benghazi. Heck, GEN Hamm already retired. GEN Rodriguez is now the AFRICOM Commander. Now I've seen some other folks try and explain how GEN Hamm was forced into retirement but that's not true either. He had been the AFRICOM Commander for the normal tour of duty and to be 100% honest, the big issue was not GEN Hamm leaving his post. It was getting GEN Rodriguez a combatant command. GEN "Rod" is a great leader and commander. AFRICOM is fortunate to have him as the commander.

At the 3 and 4- star level, career paths get interesting necause those are temporary ranks. They can be in a position for a very short period of time or be a 3- star for only a few months before they are promoted to a 4-star position.. They can also be told to submit their retirement paperwork when they start stray from national policy or step on their crank. Under Obama, that was GEN McChrystal for his comments. Under Bush, it was Admiral Fallon (CENTCOM Commander) for having different, and public, views on Iran. It's not all that uncommon. But in this case, the story about GEN Hamm is 100% false.

Now people are allowed to believe whatever they want but when a "journalist" or blogger is reporting it as a fact, I'd seriously question their integrity.
Old 05-21-2013, 20:23   #20
jay29

Quote:

Maybe you should try it out outside of GT to see the reactions of most Americans.
Most Americans are STUPID and IGNORANT. You ask 20 random people who the vice president is and they wouldn't have a clue.

Massive cover ups and conspiracies are happening within this government. FACT

Last edited by jay29; 05-21-2013 at 20:24..
jay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 20:59   #21
Adjuster

Obama was not born in the USA. Oh yeh and he's black to!

I just wanted to play with you conspiracy nut jobs. You guys get to have all the fun.

/
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 21:18   #22
frank4570
Feral human

Don't forget the assault weapon that was pulled out of the trunk of the car at Sandy Hook. *snicker* idiots.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 21:19   #23
50 Cent

Yeah saw this

http://im41.com/archives/28832

If the whistleblowers testimony is credible, get ready for the excrement to hit the rotating blades.
Old 05-21-2013, 21:26   #24
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Cent View Post
Yeah saw this

http://im41.com/archives/28832

If the whistleblowers testimony is credible, get ready for the excrement to hit the rotating blades.
The first black prez will not be impeached. EVER.
Old 05-21-2013, 21:32   #25
MaxxAction

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmo1066 View Post
Since when? This is GT. Whole threads have been devoted to the many misdeeds, deceptions and treachery of the Obama administration. From "Obamacare", to "Fast and Furious", to the IRS scandal and to many other elements of the Benghazi tragedy, when Obama steps in it, the folks here on GT are generally all over it. In fact, there are very few corners of the internet where one will find less sympathy for Obama than these boards.

People here don't view "anything that comes up" regarding Obama as nonsense, but when an outlandish, wholly unsubstantiated rant like the one under discussion comes down the pipe, YES, people call it nonsense...and rightfully so.
TSMO...

I was speaking directly to the restless28. He seemingly comes to the defense of the communist in chief every time his name is mentioned.

Tags
benghazi, obama, soetoro