SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-23-2013, 19:08   #1
Ronny
Good Guy

Scientology child labour camp in Australia

In the middle of suburban Australia is a secret compound that's labelled 'degrading' and 'inhumane', with allegations of keeping children prisoner.

“You're not allowed to read any books other than scientology books, you can't read newspapers, no radio, no movies, nothing,” Shane said.

Shane says he was held captive and groomed to see all of us on the outside as pathetic, useless and stupid.

“So I lived in a garage until that got flooded by a storm, and my mum got really pissed off and said 'what the hell' and so I got moved into a closet. It is a closet under the stairs - maybe two metres long and a metre wide,” Shane said.

The true Australian headquarters of the Church of Scientology are located in the Sydney suburb of Dundas. The RPF base - which stands for Rehabilitation Project Force - is where Scientologists are sent for punishment and training, for crimes that most of us would regard as trivial.

So-called home schooling was provided in fits and starts, taking a back seat to hard labour and brainwashing.

“As soon as you turn fifteen, anyone, you're straight out of school. It doesn't matter what grade you're in, what level of maths, what level of anything, you're straight out," Shane said.

“They would all come in and eat whatever they wanted, and then we went after them to take what's there - sometimes there wouldn't be much, so you'd get little bits of food, and it wasn't really sufficient,” Shane said.

Those who dared question the brutality of this place were dealt with swiftly and severely.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-tonig...d-labour-camp/
Old 05-24-2013, 11:40   #2
rustytxrx

Dang, all the good stuff was gone by the time I got here: Slavery, child labor, women as chattel.

so today instead of working the kids in the field all day we just give them drugs, divorce our wives, and do our on dishes.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:07   #3
JBnTX
Texas

I wonder if Tom Cruise, John Travolta or Forest Whitaker would send their kids there?
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:59   #4
Ronny
Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
I wonder if Tom Cruise, John Travolta or Forest Whitaker would send their kids there?
Looking at when this story became public knowledge it looks like its about when Tom Cruise's wife split with the kid. It might not be a coincidence. I can speculate about what kind of conversations they had about it but there's no point in making up gossip when there's so much real gossip to pass along.
Old 05-24-2013, 14:33   #5
Roering
Sorting nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny View Post

"and so I got moved into a closet. It is a closet under the stairs - maybe two metres long and a metre wide,”
Religious Issues

Never buy vegan tacos from a chick with longer armpit hair than yourself. - Woofie
Roering is offline   Reply With Quote