GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-16-2013, 19:24   #21
Bruce M

I wonder if there is remedial training for being a cashier.
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Bruce M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 19:36   #22
Nakanokalronin
JMB & MTK

I would of just looked at her and said "It's one box." I've learned along time ago that it's better to use fewer, smaller words with some people or they get confused.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Nakanokalronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 19:44   #23
TK-421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton Wayne View Post
So let me see if I heard you right, your calling Okie a brain dead liberal moron, you know the Mayor of Glocktalk works at Wal-Mart
Sometimes there just isn't helping some people.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 19:45   #24
cloudbuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
Unfortunately, people dumber than her are running our country.
Hey, don't make fun of our hardworking legislators. I need to stop by Wal-Mart myself -- my magazines are almost all empty so I'm going to have to buy new magazines!
"A constitutional guarantee subject to future judges’ assessments of its usefulness is no constitutional guarantee at all." -- Justice Antonin Scalia, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ET AL. v. HELLER, June 26, 2008
cloudbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 22:00   #25
Hauptmann6

Send a message via AIM to Hauptmann6 Send a message via MSN to Hauptmann6 Send a message via Yahoo to Hauptmann6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine View Post
I can see how they would be easier to pass. However, I still feel like I was treated like a junkie and suspicious. I don't appreciate that and will take my business elsewhere.
BTW it's not the junkies that are passing them. And it doesn't mean they thought YOU were making them. You could have gotten one in change from someplace else.
The only things that last forever
Are memories and sorrow
Hauptmann6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 15:11   #26
Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hauptmann6 View Post
BTW it's not the junkies that are passing them. And it doesn't mean they thought YOU were making them. You could have gotten one in change from someplace else.
I can't speak for what goes on in MI, but if I do a local search of counterfeiting arrests they sure look like junkies to me. See for yourself below.

https://www.google.com/search?client...Nuj-4AO73YG4Dw

Maine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 15:52   #27
JDSTG58

A few months ago I went into Walmart to look for ammo. There was actually a couple of boxes there locked in the glass case. I waited until a worker came over and asked if he could help. I asked for two boxes of .45. He looked puzzled. I showed him my license as is Walmart policy here. He couldn't read the license to understand it listed a .45. He called the store manager for assistance, who told him to sell the ammo. The worker hung up the phone and stated he would be right back. He disappeared for 20 min. I asked a friend to go find someone to work the counter. They come back with the manager of the store. She says the worker is afraid to sell ammo to any customers due to the possibility of them loading a weapon in the store............ Where do they find them and why do they keep them......
JDSTG58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 18:44   #28
Maine

^ wow!

Maine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 20:31   #29
glockin-45

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDSTG58 View Post
A few months ago I went into Walmart to look for ammo. There was actually a couple of boxes there locked in the glass case. I waited until a worker came over and asked if he could help. I asked for two boxes of .45. He looked puzzled. I showed him my license as is Walmart policy here. He couldn't read the license to understand it listed a .45. He called the store manager for assistance, who told him to sell the ammo. The worker hung up the phone and stated he would be right back. He disappeared for 20 min. I asked a friend to go find someone to work the counter. They come back with the manager of the store. She says the worker is afraid to sell ammo to any customers due to the possibility of them loading a weapon in the store............ Where do they find them and why do they keep them......
What licence do you have to show? Is it a carry permit that say's what your carrying? I don't know what state you live in, but in my walmart in nc, they don't ask for id.(unless you looked young)

Last edited by glockin-45; 05-17-2013 at 20:32..
glockin-45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 20:45   #30
The_Gun_Guru
Ban Democrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDSTG58 View Post

In the ghetto.

Because the government says they have to.

Simple as that......unfortunately!

TGG
Kalashnikov Klub #4519
OD G19 - LOTS of AKs - Only ONE AR....but it's a Colt!
NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!
This is America. If you can't or won't speak English, PLEASE LEAVE!!!
The_Gun_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 20:52   #31
The_Gun_Guru
Ban Democrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine View Post
I couldn't agree more! I spent 60$ at Walgreens on random bathroom stuff and batteries the other day. Only to have my 2 20's and 2 10's checked with an ink pen for counterfeit. I asked if things have really gotten that bad and was told yes and received a dirty/suspicious look. F that place, I wont be returning. Not to mention 2 weeks ago there was a pile of used hypodermic needles in the parking lot where kids from 3 local schools pass through at 2:30. I reported the needles to the police and blocked them with my truck till they arrived.
We live in a very sick world now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton Wayne View Post
So let me see if I heard you right, your calling Okie a brain dead liberal moron, you know the Mayor of Glocktalk works at Wal-Mart
Wal-Mart sucks, sorry you don't agree, but it does.

He treats his employees like dirt and sells way too much Chinese crap.

If you disagree with me, that is your right.

TGG
Kalashnikov Klub #4519
OD G19 - LOTS of AKs - Only ONE AR....but it's a Colt!
NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!
This is America. If you can't or won't speak English, PLEASE LEAVE!!!
The_Gun_Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 21:18   #32
23LS1

That's pretty funny. Guess they are really getting tight on their limit. From one box to one round.
23LS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:56   #33
MarcDW
MDW Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
Unfortunately, people dumber than her are running our country.
She most likely voted for him!
for current inventory
MarcDW is offline   Reply With Quote