GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-02-2013, 15:55   #51
DocCasualty

Oswald shot Kennedy. Ruby shot Oswald. Two lone nutters. Fifty years later and not one credible piece of evidence has surfaced to support a conspiracy. The "magic bullet" shot has been recreated so many times now, you can barely flip on the TV without seeing somebody else doing it.

Read The Warren Report, it's available online. Then read Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History". Of course, America loves a conspiracy, so believe what you will.
Old 05-02-2013, 15:57   #52
railfancwb

Quote:
Originally Posted by G26S239 View Post
The very best way to carry out secret conspiracies and keep the details secret is to get several hundreds or thousands of people involved. This is true whether you wish to plant millions of microspheres in the WTC buildings, fake a moon landing, have space aliens do anal probes or kill a sitting President.
With that many people involved, when the stories start to leak they will be so varied that uninvolved people will dismiss them out of hand. So the truth can successfully hide in plain sight.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 05-02-2013, 15:57   #53
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwalchmai View Post
Both Lincoln and Kennedy have seven letters. Coincidence? I think not.
Both created debt free, interest free money for use in America. Both were shot in the head. Hmmmmmmm........ the coincidences multiply.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 15:59   #54
railfancwb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwalchmai View Post
Both Lincoln and Kennedy have seven letters. Coincidence? I think not.
Wasn't Lincoln's assistant named Kennedy and Kennedy's named Lincoln? What more do you need.

Old 05-02-2013, 16:01   #55
railfancwb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocksanity View Post
Yep. This forum is in dogmatic denial when it comes to alternative theories and media.

I am surprised most still don't believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.

sent from my bunker...
As an old guy with long white hair and long white beard, I take exception to your snide remark about Santa Clause!

Old 05-02-2013, 16:04   #56
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocCasualty View Post
Oswald shot Kennedy. Ruby shot Oswald. Two lone nutters. Fifty years later and not one credible piece of evidence has surfaced to support a conspiracy. The "magic bullet" shot has been recreated so many times now, you can barely flip on the TV without seeing somebody else doing it.

Read The Warren Report, it's available online. Then read Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History". Of course, America loves a conspiracy, so believe what you will.

There are over two dozen volumes of the warren's commission report. Unlike you, some of us have read either all the volumes, and or most all the volumes of the over two dozen works, which in totality actually make the warren's commission summation a BLATANT lie.

Moreover, once reading the entire, two dozen plus volume report, only an imbecile who would believe the tripe and blatant lies of warren's commission summation could actually think that only one person could have done what was done on 11-23-1963. It belies all semblances of credulity.

Simply put, if you read everything they disseminated in writing, you'll NEVER again believe LHO was a lone shooter. It's impossible based on their own findings and investigations(s) and yet they insist this is what happened. Utter foolishness!!!
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 05-02-2013 at 16:16..
Old 05-02-2013, 16:07   #57
engineer151515

Magic bullet was legit. Oswald shot.

The killer hit was from Badgeman. Grassy knoll.
Old 05-02-2013, 16:18   #58
DocCasualty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post

make the warren's commission summation a BLATANT lie.
That's what all the conspiracy nuts say, no surprise here. Taking minor discrepancies and calling them lies is hardly original or pertinent for that matter.

Fifty years, no credible evidence to refute the Warren Commission's findings. Again, believe what you will.

I suspect you'll be pointing out the faked moon landings to us next.
Old 05-02-2013, 16:21   #59
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
That's what all the conspiracy nuts say, no surprise here. Taking minor discrepancies and calling them lies is hardly original or pertinent for that matter.

Fifty years, no credible evidence to refute the Warren Commission's findings. Again, believe what you will.

I suspect you'll be pointing out the faked moon landings to us next.
You're simply stating that you've never read the entirety of the report. Duly noted you're a willing ignoramus...

ETA: Anything you want to add or discuss either about the shot through the windshield itself, or the shot that impacted the windshield's frame?

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 05-02-2013 at 16:23..
Old 05-02-2013, 16:23   #60
DocCasualty

Quote:
You're simply stating that you've never read the entirety of the report. Duly noted you're a willing ignoramus...
Believe what you will and feel free to read what isn't written while you're at it.
Old 05-02-2013, 16:34   #61
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Believe what you will and feel free to read what isn't written while you're at it.
I guess you missed my editing: ETA: Anything you want to add or discuss either about the shot through the windshield itself, or the shot that impacted the windshield's frame?

Well???????????????????????
Old 05-02-2013, 16:51   #62
DocCasualty

Quote:
I guess you missed my editing: ETA: Anything you want to add or discuss either about the shot through the windshield itself, or the shot that impacted the windshield's frame?

Well???????????????????????
And I suppose you'll want to talk about how they switched out the real JFK's body next, or will it be that it wasn't the real Oswald they buried, or . . .

No thanks.
Old 05-02-2013, 17:48   #63
Chigurh

I stress that anyone who reads "Reclaiming History" and doesn't come around to believe it was not the deranged glory- seeking waif Oswald ACTING ALONE is just hooked on conspiracies, and prefers sizzle over steak. One of the most clear thinking, pragmatic, and logical minds ever created spent nearly two decades putting together this 1700 page opus and doing so has produced an argument that would stand up in any court.
I once suspected a conspiracy, but after reading the ridiculous arguments put forth by the theorists, and the already mentioned notion that nothing so sinister could remain secret for 50 days, much less 50 years, I began to think that the most likely answer was that put forth by the Warren Commision.
Read Bugliosi. An avalanche of researched facts and immutable logic awaits.

Last edited by Chigurh; 05-02-2013 at 17:50..
Chigurh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 18:11   #64
MaxxAction

I am fairly certain there was more than one shooter...

The bigger concern for me is why he was killed. If you listen to his last speech, (a portion of which can be heard by clicking the link below) he is telling the american people something that most were not willing to hear, and less willing to understand.

I think he took on the money launderers of the Federal reserve bank, and that is why they killed him. He was going to take us back to a currency that had it's value based in hard assets, and they couldn't allow that.

One of the first things that LBJ did after he was sworn in was to, by executive order, strike down what JFK had begun with the american currency. Wonder who he was working for??

Old 05-02-2013, 18:18   #65
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by railfancwb View Post
Wasn't Lincoln's assistant named Kennedy and Kennedy's named LincolnWhat more do you need.
Unlike most people, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald could never ditch their middle names.
Old 05-02-2013, 18:19   #66
ray9898

It wasn't a magic bullet, it was simply ballistics. If you set up the angles properly the puzzle pieces fall together like has been reconstructed many times. If you try to misrepresent the angles by making both victims face straight ahead in the car and the shot being from a perfect 90 degrees it doesn't match up.
ray9898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 18:30   #67
Highspeedlane
NRA Life Member

I don't believe there was any shooter besides L.H. Oswald.

Now whether he was acting alone or a co-conspirator with others in its planning, I'm not so sure about.

I've seen nothing in the ballistic evidence presented which would be inconsistent with a single rifleman shooting from above and behind the target with a single rifle.
Old 05-02-2013, 18:54   #68
railfancwb

Rumor has it that one of the bullets Oswald fired came from Australia and contained a boomerang module. It would have acted like a magic bullet - even curving back to hit JFK in the front of the head.

Old 05-02-2013, 19:28   #69
boozer

Quote:

ETA: Anything you want to add or discuss either about the shot through the windshield itself, or the shot that impacted the windshield's frame?
Shot through the windshield?

Please identify the frame number where this occurs, I need to see it.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
boozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 19:30   #70
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

OctoberRust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 19:46   #71
ray9898

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozer View Post
Shot through the windshield?

Please identify the frame number where this occurs, I need to see it.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
Obviously frame 487.

Last edited by ray9898; 05-02-2013 at 19:58..
Old 05-02-2013, 19:56   #72
ray9898

Last edited by ray9898; 05-02-2013 at 19:57..
Old 05-02-2013, 20:11   #73
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

ricrold

ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 20:54   #74
mj9mm

magic bullet? my cousin used a magic bullet to shoot two deer with one shot, a doe was standing perfectly aligned with a buck in back of her. he saw the antlers and body and fired a perfect shot that dropped both deer at the same time and didn't know two deer were dead until he walked up to the spot and not one but two deer were lying there. not at all unbelievable to most hunters, it's a shot that happens every so often, no conspiracy, just a coincidence.
Old 05-02-2013, 21:10   #75
DocCasualty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj9mm View Post
magic bullet? my cousin used a magic bullet to shoot two deer with one shot, a doe was standing perfectly aligned with a buck in back of her. he saw the antlers and body and fired a perfect shot that dropped both deer at the same time and didn't know two deer were dead until he walked up to the spot and not one but two deer were lying there. not at all unbelievable to most hunters, it's a shot that happens every so often, no conspiracy, just a coincidence.
Did he have a doe permit too?