Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:24   #26
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by byf43 View Post
Absolutely!!!!

Most of 'em stink, too!
(As my dear old Dad would say, "I never promised you a rose garden.")

I figured you wouldn't have any facts to back up your opinion. If it's one thing I learned about you, that's a rarity amongst yourself.
OctoberRust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:25   #27
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

I heard the government has 12 different inventions for an internal combustion engine that will provide between 100 and 200 mpg in an average car but they are trying to protect Exxon Mobile.

It's been 51 years now. Anyone with any involvement would be near-dead or dead by now. I can't see this being government-shattering in the least.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:30   #28
G-34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis in MA View Post
I heard the government has 12 different inventions for an internal combustion engine that will provide between 100 and 200 mpg in an average car but they are trying to protect Exxon Mobile.

It's been 51 years now. Anyone with any involvement would be near-dead or dead by now. I can't see this being government-shattering in the least.

more than likely why they seald the records, to wait out the people involved and make sure they were at the end of their lifespan, that way they could dismiss them as just "crazy old people going off the deep end"

"There is nothing so terrible as ignorance in motion.."
-Skyhook
G-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:30   #29
F106 Fan

With the 50th anniversary coming up this year, I expect we will be seeing a lot of press coverage.

Richard
Old 05-02-2013, 08:33   #30
SC Tiger
Shaved Ape

IIRC the "magic bullet theory" has a flaw in that it does not take into account the way the seats were arranged in that particular Presidential limo. The front passenger seat was slightly closer to the rear passenger seat and was a little lower I believe. When this is taken into account, the bullet's path is much straighter.

Also, wasn't that limo cleaned up, reworked (with a roof) and used again by another President? I'm all for reducing government spending but I would be okay with replacing that one after that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.

Last edited by SC Tiger; 05-02-2013 at 10:11..
SC Tiger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:33   #31
cgwahl
Sheriffs a near

Pawsitively Stylish Mobile Pet Salon (Southern California)
cgwahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:41   #32
airmotive
Tin Kicker

Magic Bullet.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:45   #33
TheJ
Lifetime Membership
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrGlock View Post
I just get a kick out of anyone who thinks the Fed Gov can keep a secret of any sort for more than a day or two. Holy cow, people would be tripping all over themselves to get on 60 minutes to talk about corruption if most of the conspiracies actually happened.
This.

The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -F. Scott Fitzgerald
TheJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:19   #34
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
I just get a kick out of anyone who thinks the Fed Gov can keep a secret of any sort for more than a day or two. Holy cow, people would be tripping all over themselves to get on 60 minutes to talk about corruption if most of the conspiracies actually happened.
You might be surprised at how many secrets we actually can keep.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:05   #35
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
Bring up the actual video/photos. They were not sitting the way conspiracy theorists make it out to be.
In order to support my position, I'd rather just make a cartoon like the other guy/girl did.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:15   #36
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
Bring up the actual video/photos. They were not sitting the way conspiracy theorists make it out to be.
Please don;t miss or dismiss the irony being that they needed that cartoon to make the single bullet theory (~nothing is magic btw) plausible.

I personally rely on the number of shots fired to indicate there was more than one person shooting at JFK on 11-22-1963. (e.g., There is clearly a shot through the windshield, which eyewitnesses advised was traveling from the front towards the rear of the limo. There is clearly a shot that hit the top of the windshield's upper cross member (i.e., the frame), which eyewitnesses and photos indicate was traveling from the rear towards the front of the limo. These are just two additional eye-witnessed, 'irresputable' shots, that the official "cover up" story never mentions. LHO was not in position for the windshield shot, and he didn't have the time for the round to the windshield's frame, so I ask you, based on the evidence, was there more than one shooter that day? If so, we have a conspiracy. Period.)
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 05-02-2013 at 10:17..
Old 05-02-2013, 10:20   #37
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Old 05-02-2013, 10:24   #38
Detectorist

Quote:
Very, very true.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place”. George Bernard Shaw
Detectorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:02   #39
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Please don;t miss or dismiss the irony being that they needed that cartoon to make the single bullet theory (~nothing is magic btw) plausible.

I personally rely on the number of shots fired to indicate there was more than one person shooting at JFK on 11-22-1963. (e.g., There is clearly a shot through the windshield, which eyewitnesses advised was traveling from the front towards the rear of the limo. There is clearly a shot that hit the top of the windshield's upper cross member (i.e., the frame), which eyewitnesses and photos indicate was traveling from the rear towards the front of the limo. These are just two additional eye-witnessed, 'irresputable' shots, that the official "cover up" story never mentions. LHO was not in position for the windshield shot, and he didn't have the time for the round to the windshield's frame, so I ask you, based on the evidence, was there more than one shooter that day? If so, we have a conspiracy. Period.)
This stuff is like crack to you isnt it?

You dont believe one, you FIGHT for them all. Like an addict who cant get enough. There is nothing that will stand in the way of what you want(how you want to feel)

People like you are the reason people like me can do so well. Everytime I get upset with humanity I realize that there are people like you who will do and believe anything as long as I say whatever I need to say in a way that makes you feel like you want to feel. Thankyou. It has paid for a lot of really cool stuff.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon
Rabbi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:12   #40
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

Youtube "Zapruder film HD" or "high quality." Frame by frame. Connolly reacts the same time JFK does. Just a fact.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:16   #41
bigmac85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post

You dont believe one, you FIGHT for them all. Like an addict who cant get enough. There is nothing that will stand in the way of what you want(how you want to feel)

People like you are the reason people like me can do so well. Everytime I get upset with humanity I realize that there are people like you who will do and believe anything as long as I say whatever I need to say in a way that makes you feel like you want to feel. Thankyou. It has paid for a lot of really cool stuff.
Tell us how you really feel Rabbi!
Lol
bigmac85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:17   #42
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post

Hey, man! You're just like blinded by all the flouride water you've been drinking, man!

I guess the UFOs and lizardmen did a great job of pulling the wool over your eyes, but not me!!!! I'm smarter than everyone else... I see things you guys don't. I had a vision, OK? man?! All these guys have is stupid cartoons!!! I mean it was so obvious, the missles coming for the twin towers, the JFK heat-seeking bullets, and don't even get me started about the flouride the gov't puts in the water to brain wash us all.

Luckily, I've been drinking out of the sewers, the government wasn't that smart to put the water in the sewers! HAH! See, you guys need people like me... People like me that are smarter than people like you, so I can help you not be such a blind sheep, and I can help you guys see the government for what it really is......
Old 05-02-2013, 11:46   #43
byf43
NRA Life Member

I really don't believe that in MY lifetime, that the entire TRUTH will be known about the killing of JFK.
Maybe never.

Is it REALLY 'that' important????

There's already enough distrust in our government to sustain a conspiracy theory or theories for everything from gas prices to aspirin prices, to murder (ahem...cough...cough . . . . Vince Foster).

I've got too many other things to worry about.
Mr. Kennedy has been dead for 50 years (come November).

Let's see what this stirs up - J. Edgar Hoover never lost sight of his Tutu, and LBJ never broke a sweat.

I mean, LBJ publicly told JEH that he would have a job as head of the FBI for as long as he wanted it.

Maybe they were dancing to the same music???

High level involvement!?!?!?!!??

"Live Free. Practice democracy. Make a difference. Love your family and your country." H.N.K. (My Dad) 09/02/1924 - 05/11/2012
byf43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:49   #44
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by byf43 View Post
I really don't believe that in MY lifetime, that the entire TRUTH will be known about the killing of JFK.
Maybe never.

Is it REALLY 'that' important????

There's already enough distrust in our government to sustain a conspiracy theory or theories for everything from gas prices to aspirin prices, to murder (ahem...cough...cough . . . . Vince Foster).

I've got too many other things to worry about.
Mr. Kennedy has been dead for 50 years (come November).

Let's see what this stirs up - J. Edgar Hoover never lost sight of his Tutu, and LBJ never broke a sweat.

I mean, LBJ publicly told JEH that he would have a job as head of the FBI for as long as he wanted it.

Maybe they were dancing to the same music???

High level involvement!?!?!?!!??
That's your "evidence" ?....
Old 05-02-2013, 13:05   #45
Gonetodarkside
owl protector

For those that do not think the American government can keep a secret..

Stephen Ambrose writes about in the Band of Brothers, an American ship carrying something like 1000 military men sinking around D-day. All men were lost and the sinking was kept a secret to not disrupt moral. The secret was kept for some 40 years...
Gonetodarkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 14:25   #46
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 14:44   #47
G26S239
NRA Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonetodarkside View Post
For those that do not think the American government can keep a secret..

Stephen Ambrose writes about in the Band of Brothers, an American ship carrying something like 1000 military men sinking around D-day. All men were lost and the sinking was kept a secret to not disrupt moral. The secret was kept for some 40 years...
Which ship was not reported sunk for 40 years?
Old 05-02-2013, 15:03   #48
Glocksanity

Nope.

Here are ten reasons why:

http://www.mtgriffith.com/web_documents/10reasons.htm

Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis!
Glocksanity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 15:33   #49
gwalchmai
Lucky Member

Both Lincoln and Kennedy have seven letters. Coincidence? I think not.
gwalchmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 15:51   #50
Glocksanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
My thoughts:

This is GT...
There are no conspiracies.. Ever. Anywhere.

If you believe in even the mere possibility of any conspiracy anywhere, on any scale, from the White House to your local PTA, then you are a paranoid nut who wears hats and underwear made of aluminum foil and you probably live in your parents' basement.

It has been carefully explained here many times that there are no secrets anywhere within the government, ever, anywhere, as proven by the fact that Bill Clinton was caught with his pants down in collusion with a certain White House intern.

Everything is exactly as it seems.
Move along, go about your business... nothing to see here...
Yep. This forum is in dogmatic denial when it comes to alternative theories and media.

I am surprised most still don't believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.

sent from my bunker...

Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis!
Glocksanity is online now   Reply With Quote