Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-13-2013, 19:23   #251
DocCasualty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShallNotBeInfringed View Post
Oswald died pretty normally, right?
Another nutter took him out close range with a revolver, but you knew that. Oh snap, you believe there was a deep dark conspiracy behind that. Never mind.

Yeah, I'm sure most hired assassins leave their dog in the car while they murder someone and show up late for the time the hit was supposed to show up. Of course, since you're a CTer, the DPD was in on it too, right? Don't bother answering, I know exactly where you're coming from.
Old 05-13-2013, 19:27   #252
pesticidal
CLM Number 181
Eh?

Send a message via Yahoo to pesticidal

Quote:
There were two government inquiries into Kennedy's death. One said Oswald acted alone, the second, said at least four shots, very possibly more.

Oswald could not have taken four shots.

Guess which government investigation, was not railroaded by President Johnson?

Fact, bullet hole clean through windshield, proven by Secret Service log book, and many eye whiteness testimonies, including a doctor on a smoke break at Parkland hospital, who was an avid gun person, and knew what a bullet hole in a windshield looked like, and from which direction it came from, the front.

Another witness, working at Ford, reported he saw the vehicle at Ford in the following days, getting a new windshield, to replace the one with a bullet hole in it.
Fact, bullet hole clean through windshield. Hardly a fact. Only pictures I've ever seen show a crack.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 05-13-2013, 19:46   #253
ShallNotBeInfringed
NRA Business Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocCasualty View Post
Another nutter took him out close range with a revolver, but you knew that. Oh snap, you believe there was a deep dark conspiracy behind that. Never mind.

Yeah, I'm sure most hired assassins leave their dog in the car while they murder someone and show up late for the time the hit was supposed to show up. Of course, since you're a CTer, the DPD was in on it too, right? Don't bother answering, I know exactly where you're coming from.
Don't bother answering, because you want your beliefs over wanting the evidence.

How about eyewitness testimony, from inside the limousine. Mrs. Connally says her husband was hit by a different shot, than that which hit Kennedy in the neck.

Her testimony, 3 shots strike the people in the limousine.

Shot 1, struck the President in the neck. Doctors at Parkland call this an entrance wound (FROM THE FRONT). Shot 2, strikes her husband, the Governor of Texas. 3rd shot, strikes Kennedy in the head, again, Parkland doctors describe a shot entering the right front, at the hairline, and blowing out the lower right back of the head.

A 4th shot, strikes the concrete curb at the railroad overpass, and shrapnel strikes an onlooker. I fifth shot, strikes the ground by a manhole cover, and is recovered by Dallas police.

This eyewitness testimony, not challenged by her husband, and his testimony in the hospital, matches hers

Her story has not changed in 40 years.

Last edited by ShallNotBeInfringed; 05-13-2013 at 19:48..
ShallNotBeInfringed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 20:01   #254
DocCasualty

Quote:
Don't bother answering, because you want your beliefs over wanting the evidence.
Feel free to believe what you will. The evidence is indeed there for everybody to see and the evidence speaks against the eyewitness BS you speak of. But hey, I'm in the minority so what do I know?
Old 05-13-2013, 20:03   #255
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Yup, ignore ALL the other consistent information and evidence, hang your hat on ONE thing that fits your narrative.

People/witnesses are wrong all the time.
Give me physical evidence over "witness" testimony every time.

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 20:09   #256
DocCasualty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Yup, ignore ALL the other consistent information and evidence, hang your hat on ONE thing that fits your narrative.

People/witnesses are wrong all the time.
Give me physical evidence over "witness" testimony every time.
Old 05-13-2013, 20:24   #257
Narkcop

Zapruder film

Quote:
Watch the Zapruder film closely and then tell me JFK was not shot AT LEAST ONCE from the front. I believed the Warren report for years until I looked closely.
Narkcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 20:25   #258
ShallNotBeInfringed
NRA Business Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesticidal View Post
Fact, bullet hole clean through windshield. Hardly a fact. Only pictures I've ever seen show a crack.

If I were the gov, the only pics you would see, in a gov controlled media, would not show a hole. Get outside the gov controlled media, and there is plenty of evidence of a through and through hole in the windshield from a gun shot.

Old 05-13-2013, 20:29   #259
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 20:37   #260
DocCasualty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narkcop View Post
Watch the Zapruder film closely and then tell me JFK was not shot AT LEAST ONCE from the front. I believed the Warren report for years until I looked closely.
Yeah, well look again. Then look at the autopsy photos and xrays. Don't feel bad, most others don't understand what they're looking at either.
Old 05-13-2013, 20:49   #261
pesticidal
CLM Number 181
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narkcop View Post
Ok. He was not shot AT LEAST ONCE from the front. What would make you think he was? The brain splatter going forward, maybe?

Old 05-13-2013, 20:52   #262
ShallNotBeInfringed
NRA Business Al

Doctors at Parkland noted an entrance wound in the throat. Entrance wound in the right temple hairline, and an exit would in the back, and an exit wound in the lower right of the head.

These doctors placed the body, on the sheet he was using in the hospital, inside a very expensive, ceremonial casket. Top dollar, that could be found on short notice.

In Bethsaida Naval Hospital, he arrived with no ceremonial casket, but a basic run of the mill casket, and the body was inside a military body bag. No hospital sheet.

Hospital bed sheet, and a top dollar ceremonial casket was not the only thing missing. The contents of the skull, the brain, was missing. The brain was gone.

Wounds were also altered. The neck entrance wound in the front, was also altered to look like a medical procedure was done to get oxygen to the lungs.

Old 05-13-2013, 20:57   #263
ShallNotBeInfringed
NRA Business Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesticidal View Post
Ok. He was not shot AT LEAST ONCE from the front. What would make you think he was?

Evidence. Eyewhitness testimony. Doctors reports.

Photo evidence. Video evidence. Fingerprints in the 6th Floor Depository. Mortuary evidence.

I have thousands of hours reading everything I could get my hands on, for over 40 years. Books, Videos, DVD's.

I will repost this video, because it is so important. One of 9 in a series.

Old 05-13-2013, 21:02   #264
686Owner
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Evidence. Eyewhitness testimony. Doctors reports.

Photo evidence. Video evidence. Fingerprints in the 6th Floor Depository. Mortuary evidence.

I have thousands of hours reading everything I could get my hands on, for over 40 years. Books, Videos, DVD's.

I will repost this video, because it is so important. One of 9 in a series.

THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY "The Coup d'Etat" COMPLETE EPISODE 1 - YouTube
I thought the Zapruder film only showed the shooting. Which version shows that stuff? You said watch the Zapruder film. Which part shows he was shot from the front.
Old 05-13-2013, 21:24   #265
ShallNotBeInfringed
NRA Business Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by 686Owner View Post
I thought the Zapruder film only showed the shooting. Which version shows that stuff? You said watch the Zapruder film. Which part shows he was shot from the front.
I did not say, watch the Z film. That film has been so bastardized, no great amount of evidence remains, one way or the other.

The altered Z film was not released to the public until Geraldo Rivera got himself famous releasing it.

Most all eye witnesses testimony agree on one thing that day. Somewhere after shot one, and shot three, the Presidential motorcade came to a complete stop, or so close to a stop, they may as well have stopped.

The Z film has been doctored, to show the motorcade not stopping.

After the third and fatal head shot, the car started moving again, and the SS agent jumped on the slowly moving bumper.

The original Z film, has never been released to the public, but several people have claimed to have seen the film over the years, in offices in high places.
Old 05-13-2013, 21:26   #266
DocCasualty

Quote:
Doctors at Parkland noted an entrance wound in the throat. Entrance wound in the right temple hairline, and an exit would in the back, and an exit wound in the lower right of the head.

These doctors placed the body, on the sheet he was using in the hospital, inside a very expensive, ceremonial casket. Top dollar, that could be found on short notice.

In Bethsaida Naval Hospital, he arrived with no ceremonial casket, but a basic run of the mill casket, and the body was inside a military body bag. No hospital sheet.

Hospital bed sheet, and a top dollar ceremonial casket was not the only thing missing. The contents of the skull, the brain, was missing. The brain was gone.

Wounds were also altered. The neck entrance wound in the front, was also altered to look like a medical procedure was done to get oxygen to the lungs.
Oh my . . . I understand how the "need" to believe in a conspiracy exists but seriously? FFS, do some real research into what is known. Nothing you have said here has any basis in reality, but I doubt anybody could change your mind about that. My only hope for the future is somebody else who is riding the fence will read this and look at it critically.
Old 05-13-2013, 21:28   #267
DocCasualty

Quote:
I did not say, watch the Z film. That film has been so bastardized, no great amount of evidence remains, one way or the other.

The altered Z film was not released to the public until Geraldo Rivera got himself famous releasing it.

Most all eye witnesses testimony agree on one thing that day. Somewhere after shot one, and shot three, the Presidential motorcade came to a complete stop, or so close to a stop, they may as well have stopped.

After the third and fatal head shot, the car started moving again, and the SS agent jumped on the slowly moving bumper.

The original Z film, has never been released to the public, but several people have claimed to have seen the film over the years, in offices in high places.
Oh my . . .
Old 05-13-2013, 23:21   #268
G23Gen4TX

Quote:

The car slows down after the second shot because everyone is turning around, including the driver, to see what happens. Then comes the third shot.

It's not that hard to see.
G23Gen4TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:08   #269
pesticidal
CLM Number 181
Eh?

Quote:

Last edited by pesticidal; 05-14-2013 at 05:08..
pesticidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:28   #270
686Owner
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Sorry wasn't you. Thought it was since you responded directly to his inquiry about what evidence was in the film, but then you mentioned no evidence in the film.

I wish the conspiracy nuts would agree on what happened. All of the stories can't be true at the same time.

Last edited by 686Owner; 05-14-2013 at 05:29..
686Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:31   #271
686Owner
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Oh my . . . I understand how the "need" to believe in a conspiracy exists but seriously? FFS, do some real research into what is known. Nothing you have said here has any basis in reality, but I doubt anybody could change your mind about that. My only hope for the future is somebody else who is riding the fence will read this and look at it critically.
The problem is, anything that conflicts with their beliefs isn't try. Hence the "doctored" footage which is missing about 3 whole frames IIRC.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:49   #272
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

So much fail in logic/fact, so little time. As if me explaining their faults would help. I should have guessed with the "Johnson did it to be president" was going to carry AFTER the facts of RFK. Ah well. I'll give it a brief one-more-time.

Zapruder missing 3/18ths of a second - the limo stopped for 1/6th of a second? It's doctored???? Oy!

Trach was done and confirmed by doctors doing it in the 80's for Nova. These were the Parkland docs and confirmed ALL pix show exactly what they saw. Forget the casket. Forget the fakes. The OFFICIAL photos match the ORIGINAL ATTENDING docs - all 4 of them.

Mrs. Connolly is NOT a ballistics expert, she's a traumatized witness.

They can fake a bullet hole not being there in the glass but they can't suppress Mr. Zapruder? (I mentioned this pages ago.) What a government we have!

Ugh. Don't let the facts get in your way, folks.
Old 05-16-2013, 19:36   #273
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Long thread, long responses. In long threads like this, everyone gets polarized, and nothing much new comes of it...
<--- Was thinking, this part of the post seems rational.
Quote:
Oswald is the killer of Kennedy,...
<--- Had mouse pointer covering ignore option....
Quote:
Oswald is the killer of Kennedy, just as sure as Obama has a legitimate Hawaiian birth certificate.
<--- Awh, SNBI has that rare superhuman ability to be both pragmatic and sarcastic at the exact same time.

<--- IS thinking... Yep, here's a good new GT member.

Welcome to GT
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 05-16-2013 at 19:37..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 19:43   #274
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardB View Post
LBJs psychology is all wrong for him to participate in a murder. ...
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?!?

So do tell when you had the chance to have lbj "lying on your couch" and was able to determine either his psychological/physiological make up and or what amoral challenges he wasn't mentally capable of overcoming. Please... Do tell either your diagnosis or prognosis after your personal examination of lbj.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 05-16-2013 at 19:46..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 23:15   #275
Doc McGlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis in MA View Post
Go back again. Kennedy announced 2 weeks prior to Johnson hitting the Eject button.

Johnson won NH by 7% and still bailed. He was that afraid. And Bobby was THAT arrogant to take the Presidency.
And exactly what was sleezeball afraid of? Hummmmmmm?

Then maybe it was RFK that used the blackmail card to force the issue? Who would have had the access to the details better than RFK? Makes even more sense!

Then low and behold, number two bites the dust by yet another unknown patsy! which explains why no one after him from the Kennedy clad pursued to matter!

Thanks for the clarification,........it gets better and better!

Last edited by Doc McGlock; 05-16-2013 at 23:18..
Doc McGlock is offline   Reply With Quote