Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-26-2013, 21:31   #1
Jack Greenwell

SI Defense

I have been waiting for my Lower/upper matched set for 13 weeks now. I was qouted 6-8 weeks for a timeframe. I was wondering if anyone else has order and received theirs in the past couple months. I am trying to decide if it is worth it to wait or if I should cancel and order elsewherel.

If you have worked with them in the past leave a review, I could use any info good or bad.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:31   #2
K. Foster

Have you tried contacting them?
My advice is cancel and buy from a company with a widely known reputation for quality.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:55   #3
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

I would avoid. They are an aircraft parts company that got into
firearms machine works to turn a buck. Over priced, out of spec
new company just trying to get your cash.

As Foster suggested, order from a company with a solid reputation.
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 23:09   #4
Jack Greenwell

When you say out of spec what do you mean? What should I look for? The thing I worry about is starting from square one with a new company, if I knew of a company that had them in stock I would do that.
Old 04-27-2013, 23:20   #5
humanguerrilla

I built on one of their billet .308 lowers a few years ago. I remember waiting on it for a good while but I've been impressed. They have since changed their designs and don't seem to have the lightweight options anymore (except for the $$$ titanium ar). It was the first 308 lower I had seen with a tension screw.

Last edited by humanguerrilla; 04-27-2013 at 23:33..
humanguerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:20   #6
K. Foster

Look for an established company that lists their spec’s. The type of steel they use for their bolts and barrels. Are they high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected? Do they have a reputation for standing behind their product? Read through this forum, including the sticky’s and go to M4c.net and read over their stuff.
Don’t be in to much of a hurry. For the moment, none of the gun control stuff is passing. We are going to see more availability in the future.
Old 05-03-2013, 22:35   #7
Jack Greenwell

I did cancel my order, and now have a forged rec. set on the way. I only needed the receiver set to have a complete rifle. I will have the set in early next week and can't wait to put it together.