SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:45   #1
eaglefrq
NRA Member

ATLAS Belt

I recently picked up an ATLAS belt by Volund Gearworks and I have been extremely impressed. http://www.volundgearworks.com/belts/

I got the belt on Thursday and a quick once over showed a belt that is very solid and has a nice stiff feel to it. The buckle system is unique and works extremely well. For others like myself that have a bit of a spare tire, you know that a larger buckle can sometimes become uncomfortable after a while.

I wore the belt to a pistol class I was took on Friday and was impressed with the way it worked. We were doing a lot of moving, standing, sitting and kneeling and the belt didn't loosen, sag or droop. It is very easy to make very small adjustments (in and out) throughout the day. Sometimes after a big lunch, you need to let your belt out a little.

I own 2 Wilderness belts and I can easily state this is quickly becoming my go to belt. The price is right and shipping was blazing fast. I will be ordering at least one more shortly.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:21   #2
BailRecoveryAgent
Rude Member

I was onboard until I saw the convoluted buckle design. No thanks.
BailRecoveryAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:58   #3
eaglefrq
NRA Member

It is a different design, but it does allow for multiple adjustments. I figured what the heck, worst case, it will be a back-up belt or a junk belt.

I can tell you, it is very comfortable simple to use. This belt has become my go to belt when I'm going out.
Old 04-16-2013, 17:40   #4
mildot

I have one on the way, and I can confirm that the CS and shipping is "top shelf" and fast!
More to follow
Old 04-16-2013, 20:09   #5
4Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by BailRecoveryAgent View Post
I was onboard until I saw the convoluted buckle design. No thanks.
You have to try it.

No big, printing buckle, no stiff-as-a-boardness, no high-angle pretensions, and no clang & bang. It's everything you need, and nothing that you don't. Truly "tactical".

http://www.volundgearworks.com/
4Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:30   #6
up1911fan

Best non leather belt out there in my opinion. I have two and sold both Wilderness and Ares belts after receiving my first one. Fully adjustable, smallest buckle design out and nothing works better for AIWB that i've found.
up1911fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:37   #7
SCmasterblaster

http://www.bianchi-intl.com/
Old 04-23-2013, 14:08   #8
mildot

So I've been running the belt for a few days now, the sizing was G2G, with just a few inches of "over lap" where the two portions of the belt come together in the front. The buckle set up is ***** simple and works fine. The belt is much more lower profile than the standard cobra buckle and I can see now that this will be the go to belt for wearing under the battle belt. Quality and stiffness is the same as my Jones Tactical EDC, and the colour is bang on. The buckle set up is easy to use and just requires some "on off" to get it down. Just to add, the shipping and customer service was fantastic, Matt was right there to help me with the sizing. I'd have no hesitation in getting another belt from him.

Last edited by mildot; 04-23-2013 at 14:58..
mildot is online now   Reply With Quote