Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-26-2013, 18:40   #526
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
Your fears are childish and lack emotional maturity. Your objectivity is lost and you so badly want to blame law enforcement for perceived misdoings that you are now grasping at anything you can to place that blame.
Says the guy that gets to storm people's houses like those in the videos. Im sure you like the direction things are headed because you're getting power and would love even more. Your opinion is worth precisely zero. You enjoy the power trip your badge gives you.

My arguments are clear and straight to the point. All I read in your quote is a big personal attack wrapped in flowery language. Do you believe there are degrees of rights?

Quote:
I see a whole bunch of people whining and crying on the internet; yet I'm sure a majority of the people in the area didn't mind the short inconvenience for their security while a terrorist was on the loose.
You're sure? Well that settles it. The guy with the gun and badge says he's sure. Game over. We all go home now. He's sure that 51% didn't mind. Btw, a lot of people are ignorant, don't know their rights, have little understanding of what's going on around them, and generally are just satisfied with American Idol and a bag of Cheetos. I generally don't care what they think.

Quote:
I will pose the same question that I pose to others: what is it that you do for a living?
Irrelevant and I know better than to give personal information to cops. The funny part is that your bias is completely out in the open for all to see since you appear to taut your profession.
"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it?"-Edward Bernays, grandfather of modern propaganda

Last edited by G19G20; 04-26-2013 at 18:41..
G19G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 18:42   #527
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Well, I guess the whole justice system has it wrong then.

Glad your here to straighten it out.

So we should reduce the penalty for murder to the same penalty a cop gets for a search that is overturned in Court .

Great plan there Solomon.
Strawman, start to finish. Bad one too. Try again?
"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it?"-Edward Bernays, grandfather of modern propaganda
Old 04-26-2013, 18:44   #528
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsbear View Post
I'll say this much -

If today's media hasn't successfully dragged a slew of Bostonians in front of the cameras to rant about unfair, unconstitutional treatment by the police, then maybe that sentiment just isn't there.

People were scared. The police (local/state/feds) fixed that. At least for now.
This has to be a joke. Since the media didn't report it, therefore it doesn't exist? Is that what you're saying here?
Old 04-26-2013, 18:45   #529
Ohio Copper

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
Says the guy that gets to storm people's houses like those in the videos. Im sure you like the direction things are headed because you're getting power and would love even more. Your opinion is worth precisely zero. You enjoy the power trip your badge gives you.

My arguments are clear and straight to the point. All I read in your quote is a big personal attack wrapped in flowery language. Do you believe there are degrees of rights?

You're sure? Well that settles it. The guy with the gun and badge says he's sure. Game over. We all go home now. He's sure that 51% didn't mind. Btw, a lot of people are ignorant, don't know their rights, have little understanding of what's going on around them, and generally are just satisfied with American Idol and a bag of Cheetos. I generally don't care what they think.

Irrelevant and I know better than to give personal information to cops. The funny part is that your bias is completely out in the open for all to see since you appear to taut your profession.
Childish, erratic and a refusal to learn or understand anything. Sprinkle in some puttin words and Numbers in my mouth and you're set. You'll do well among your comrades here!

Your argument are full of emotion and disdain for authority.

Again, what is it that you do for a living?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Benjamin Franklin
Ohio Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 18:46   #530
Ohio Copper

Quote:
This has to be a joke. Since the media didn't report it, therefore it doesn't exist? Is that what you're saying here?
It exists in your fantasy, shoot a cop in the face world, right?

Benjamin Franklin
Old 04-26-2013, 18:47   #531
*ASH*

Civil Liberties Issues
Old 04-26-2013, 18:51   #532
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
You've spent a lot of time criticizing what happened, so I'm real curious if the responsibility was yours, what you would have done.

You've got a terrorist with explosives and firearms in a neighborhood. You don't know where he is or what he's doing. You know there is a threat, but that's about it.

So, if you were in charge, and you had wide latitude to act how you thought was best, how would you proceed? What would you instruct your officers to do? What assets would you deploy? What instructions would you give the citizens?

I'm really looking for what you would do, not what you would not do.

Well, yes I would NOT do what was done. I would have mobilized every patrol officer in the region with a BOLO order, but specifically concentrated in the general area that the bomber was last reported in. I would have no problems with patrol saturation and cops (uniformed or plain clothes but not SWAT) on foot walking the neighborhoods (eta: but to NOT approach houses without specific cause). I would have used the local Emergency Alert to notify tv and radio listeners that one of the alleged bombers may still be in the area and to remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity. You know, suspicious stuff like blood on boats that otherwise would be missed by a lockdown. Advise residents to turn on outside lights after dark, keep your arms nearby and doors locked if you are staying inside. I would make it clear via press conference that the city is not on lockdown and residents are free to travel as their constitutional right to free travel demands.

Guess which plan would have caught the bomber first? Yours or mine? MINE.

Last edited by G19G20; 04-26-2013 at 19:00..
Old 04-26-2013, 18:57   #533
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Childish, erratic and a refusal to learn or understand anything. Sprinkle in some puttin words and Numbers in my mouth and you're set. You'll do well among your comrades here!

Your argument are full of emotion and disdain for authority.

Again, what is it that you do for a living?

Quote:
It exists in your fantasy, shoot a cop in the face world, right?

If this is what your argument has devolved into then no point engaging you further. Im sure you'd confiscate people's guns if a superior told you to.

Last edited by G19G20; 04-26-2013 at 18:58..
Old 04-26-2013, 18:57   #534
Ohio Copper

Quote:
Well, yes I would NOT do what was done. I would have mobilized every patrol officer in the region with a BOLO order, but specifically concentrated in the general area that the bomber was last reported in. I would have no problems with patrol saturation and cops (uniformed or plain clothes but not SWAT) on foot walking the neighborhoods. I would have used the local Emergency Alert to notify tv and radio listeners that one of the alleged bombers may still be in the area and to remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity. You know, suspicious stuff like blood on boats that otherwise would be missed by a lockdown. Advise residents to turn on outside lights after dark, keep your arms nearby and doors locked if you are staying inside. I would make it clear via press conference that the city is not on lockdown and residents are free to travel as their constitutional right to free travel demands.

Guess which plan would have caught the bomber first? Yours or mine? MINE.
Good thing you're not in charge of anything value, I don't want to see any more cops killed.

In fantasy land that may all sound good, but it's jus not real life.

Why send in undergunned patrol cops after someone who has ALREADY killed one cop and is fighting with pipe bombs?

Guess what chief, people did leave their homes as needed. What about the people who don't own firearms, F them right?

I like your dig about the boat and blood too. Keep up sparky, we've already covered that the home was OUTSIDE of the perimeter.

What is it that you do for a living that you make such great tac command decisions?

Benjamin Franklin
Old 04-26-2013, 18:59   #535
Ohio Copper

Quote:
If this is what your argument has devolved into then no point engaging you further. Im sure you'd confiscate people's guns if a superior told you to.

Dont Talk to Police - YouTube
You know what assume means, right?

It makes an ass out of you. Keep digging.

What is it that you do for a living?

I'm a police officer and since you feel the need to bash my profession for no reason, what is it that you do for a living?

Probably nothing anyone would be proud of right?

Benjamin Franklin
Old 04-26-2013, 19:06   #536
Ohio Copper

I don't know what is more hilarious, the fact that ASH can't form an actual opinion and only drops in to fling crap at other people or that he's posted the same stupid picture twice. Twice. It wasn't funny the first time and its not funny now.

I did find one for him though. Civil Liberties Issues

That one hits close to home...sorry for you man.

Benjamin Franklin
Old 04-26-2013, 19:07   #537
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Good thing you're not in charge of anything value, I don't want to see any more cops killed.

In fantasy land that may all sound good, but it's jus not real life.

Why send in undergunned patrol cops after someone who has ALREADY killed one cop and is fighting with pipe bombs?

Guess what chief, people did leave their homes as needed. What about the people who don't own firearms, F them right?

I like your dig about the boat and blood too. Keep up sparky, we've already covered that the home was OUTSIDE of the perimeter.

What is it that you do for a living that you make such great tac command decisions?

LOL....undergunned? Says the guy that probably drives around all day with no less than 3 firearms in his patrol car while on duty, plus a tazer, pepper spray, and a baton. You're grasping at straws.

I really am done with you.
Old 04-26-2013, 19:09   #538
Ohio Copper

Quote:
LOL....undergunned? Says the guy that probably drives around all day with no less than 3 firearms in his patrol car while on duty, plus a tazer, pepper spray, and a baton. You're grasping at straws.

You're right, it's actually 4.

Wouldn't it be safer to send a dedicated tac team in instead of patrol officers after a pipe bomb wielding maniac?

No, no, please continue. Your expertise and knowledge is outstanding.

You're using certain terms and phrases to elicit an emotional response from people.

Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Ohio Copper; 04-26-2013 at 19:10..
Old 04-26-2013, 19:23   #539
countrygun

Quote:

Ahahahaha.

Little Honey Boo-Boo is "Done with you"

Ahhaha

D*^* you and you facts and experience, you've scared it off.

countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 19:55   #540
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Ahahahaha.

Little Honey Boo-Boo is "Done with you"

Ahhaha

D*^* you and you facts and experience, you've scared it off.

You keep bringing up "experience" in these threads, as if it matters. Were you ever a cop? If not, you're just riding the resident cop's jockstraps and that's pathetic.
Old 04-26-2013, 19:57   #541
Ohio Copper

Quote:
You keep bringing up "experience" in these threads, as if it matters. Were you ever a cop? If not, you're just riding the resident cop's jockstraps and that's pathetic.
How can you question someone else when you're too scared to post what you do????

Benjamin Franklin
Old 04-26-2013, 19:57   #542
Ohio Copper

School him, countrygun.

Benjamin Franklin
Old 04-26-2013, 20:03   #543
happyguy
Na Ben Don Chat

Quote:
G19G20, I'm not lockstep with the cops that post here. As a matter of fact I often disagree strongly with them, but after reading your posts the only term that comes to mind is loser.

Regards,
Happyguy

Last edited by happyguy; 04-26-2013 at 20:04..
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 20:08   #544
Ohio Copper

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
G19G20, I'm not lockstep with the cops that post here. As a matter of fact I often disagree strongly with them, but after reading your posts the only term that comes to mind is loser.

Regards,
Happyguy
ROFL!!

Benjamin Franklin
Old 04-26-2013, 20:14   #545
Stevekozak
Returning video

Quote:
How can you question someone else when you're too scared to post what you do????

I don't know G19G20, and admit that he does not express himself well, but if he agrees to tell you what he does for a living, will you agree to tell how long you have been a cop? You have been repeatedly asked that in other threads (mostly because of your constant puling about experience) and have not answered.
Old 04-26-2013, 20:37   #546
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

I've been an officer for 13 years - G19 is a ******, and has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

Hey genius - no perimeter set up, and allowing free travel. Exactly how does that prevent the bad guy from getting in his car and driving away again?

You might want to stop emulating Ronny, and getting your LE knowledge from TV shows. And, lest you throw in that old crap about me being a jail officer - yes, I am. With more than a bit of specialized training. A helluva lot more than you, so feel free to compare training folders, mmkay?
wprebeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 20:39   #547
Ohio Copper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevekozak View Post
I don't know G19G20, and admit that he does not express himself well, but if he agrees to tell you what he does for a living, will you agree to tell how long you have been a cop? You have been repeatedly asked that in other threads (mostly because of your constant puling about experience) and have not answered.
I answered that individual and received no response. It was one individual who asked me that.

How about this. More than one year less than twenty?

There's an inherent reason I keep a lot of stuff to myself, my safety being one.

I can google search my name along with my agency and a lot more pops up than I'd like.

Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Ohio Copper; 04-26-2013 at 20:42..
Old 04-26-2013, 20:43   #548
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

Honestly, it doesn't matter if Ohio Copper is a fresh rookie straight from the ****ing academy.

He'd still have more police experience than anyone in here who ISN'T on the job, no?
wprebeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 21:00   #549
Ohio Copper

DING! Fries are done!

Benjamin Franklin
Old 04-26-2013, 22:15   #550
Stevekozak
Returning video

Quote:
Originally Posted by wprebeck View Post
Honestly, it doesn't matter if Ohio Copper is a fresh rookie straight from the ****ing academy.

He'd still have more police experience than anyone in here who ISN'T on the job, no?
Not necessarily.

Tags
arrogance of ignorance, brownshirts, jbterrific, no court needed, statists, the usual suspects