GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2013, 10:41   #26
G23c
Senior Member
 
G23c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: houston, texas
Posts: 3,955
Ruger 10/22 (pink laminated) for oldest daughter
Ruger 10/22 Takedown for son
Benelli M1S90 (hunting, no tac)
G23c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:09   #27
ArtificialGrape
CLM Number 265
Charter Lifetime Member
 
ArtificialGrape's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 5,559
Blog Entries: 1
Nothing too exciting -- oldest daughter will be taking my disposable income to college in the fall.

10 30-round PMAGs (at $10 each)
4 g17 mags (although I don't own a 17, just the 19 and 26)
500 (which was the limit) small pistol primers yesterday

Restated... PMAGs for an AR that I never take out; Glock mags for a gun I don't own, and more primers when I don't have a press. That's actually somewhat depressing, but so is the current state of affairs in Colorado.

-ArtificialGrape
ArtificialGrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:50   #28
Palouse
Lifetime Membership
The Resistance
 
Palouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Washington State
Posts: 4,161
M1 Garand. It's just not here yet.
__________________
Time obliterates the fictions of opinion and confirms the decisions of nature.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
Palouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:28   #29
Glock26z
Senior Member
 
Glock26z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 319
3 model 64s in 2,3,and 4 inch stainless all for $500.00 from an estate auction.
Glock26z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 13:07   #30
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
OK, since bac came clean, (my wife and I work as a team) we have purchased,

1960 Weatherby MKV .300 wbm

Winchester 101 O/U 12

Winchester 97

S&W 39313 LS

S&W 908

S&W Bodyguard

Springfield XDS

Springfield XD Tactical.40

PA 63 .32acp

Makarov w/adjustable sights

Taurus 6" blued .357

Sig 1911 "Scorpion"

Star PD

Star 28 PK

High Standard 1939 Model "B"

Walther PK.380


The only mags we have picked up were some for my S&W 639, a couple for the Star pd and 28, and a couple for the XD tactical. We were well ahead on mags for our other high caps and the other semis we bought either came with enough for now or will wait until the silliness is over.

I did buy a metric s**t-ton of bullet molds lead, a new furnace, a couple of die sets and bundle of lead.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 13:11   #31
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member
 
Glockdude1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Beaumont,Texas
Posts: 26,629


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishoot View Post
Sadly.
Nothing.

Waiting for the insanity to subside.
__________________
"Some People Are Like Slinkies. They're Not Really Good For Anything, But They Bring a Smile To Your Face When Pushed Down The Stairs."
Glockdude1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 13:37   #32
257 roberts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 462
Gen 3 17
257 roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 13:48   #33
barth
six barrels
 
barth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Free Zone
Posts: 4,908
General Firearms Forum
barth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 13:49   #34
TayMan
Member
 
TayMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 80
My first glock..... Glock 30 gen4

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
TayMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 13:50   #35
TayMan
Member
 
TayMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by barth View Post
General Firearms Forum
Good googly moogoly! Nice

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
TayMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:01   #36
barth
six barrels
 
barth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Free Zone
Posts: 4,908
Storm Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayMan View Post
Good googly moogoly! Nice
I've got a bad feeling there's a storm coming.
Really hope I'm wrong about that...
General Firearms Forum

Last edited by barth; 04-12-2013 at 15:06..
barth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:05   #37
bac1023
Senior Member
 
bac1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 87,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
OK, since bac came clean, (my wife and I work as a team) we have purchased,

1960 Weatherby MKV .300 wbm

Winchester 101 O/U 12

Winchester 97

S&W 39313 LS

S&W 908

S&W Bodyguard

Springfield XDS

Springfield XD Tactical.40

PA 63 .32acp

Makarov w/adjustable sights

Taurus 6" blued .357

Sig 1911 "Scorpion"

Star PD

Star 28 PK

High Standard 1939 Model "B"

Walther PK.380


The only mags we have picked up were some for my S&W 639, a couple for the Star pd and 28, and a couple for the XD tactical. We were well ahead on mags for our other high caps and the other semis we bought either came with enough for now or will wait until the silliness is over.

I did buy a metric s**t-ton of bullet molds lead, a new furnace, a couple of die sets and bundle of lead.
Very nice

I knew you had gotten quite a few
__________________
.

1911 Buyer's Guide
bac1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:10   #38
mattallamerican
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26z View Post
3 model 64s in 2,3,and 4 inch stainless all for $500.00 from an estate auction.
great buy i love smiths also
mattallamerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:14   #39
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
Very nice

I knew you had gotten quite a few
Thanks.

It's a pretty broad spectrum, and doesn't reflect any "panic" buys and only one rifle (a gift from the wife) It makes me somehow happy to think that my rifle needs, and 'bucket list" are met. I am pretty much into the "optional" phase I guess
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:18   #40
mattallamerican
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 553
glock 17 2 gen 23 4 gen 27 3gen. new in the box smith model 10 snubby round butt made in 1973. 15 glock 17 mags at 25 dollars a piece. 15 glock 22 mags at 25 dollars a piece. 10 33 round glock 18 mags at 39 dollars a piece
mattallamerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:20   #41
L Pete
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 338
2 Sigs------239 in 40, and 226 in 9mm

2 H & R handis.....243 & .44 mag
L Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:23   #42
bac1023
Senior Member
 
bac1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 87,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Thanks.

It's a pretty broad spectrum, and doesn't reflect any "panic" buys and only one rifle (a gift from the wife) It makes me somehow happy to think that my rifle needs, and 'bucket list" are met. I am pretty much into the "optional" phase I guess
I've been in the optional phase for years now. Actually my list doesn't include five that I haven't posted yet. I plan to post them this weekend. I still have to take pics and type up the threads.

I still need my other grail gun though, the Korriphila HSP. I may save that as the last I buy. I have about 15 left to get.
__________________
.

1911 Buyer's Guide
bac1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:24   #43
Ricky Ricardo
Senior Member
 
Ricky Ricardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 636
Nothing in the last 4 months. But I want to pick up a Ruger SR45.
Ricky Ricardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:29   #44
BIGBEAR92314
KK6HKT
 
BIGBEAR92314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Big Bear City,Ca
Posts: 222
Glock G19.
Viridian X5L Tac Light/Green Laser sight.
Viridian ECR Holster
1000 rounds 124gr 9mm Miwall Reloads
500 rounds 115gr 9mm Indepndance.
100 rounds 124gr 9mm +P+ hollow points.

General Firearms Forum
General Firearms Forum
General Firearms Forum
General Firearms Forum
BIGBEAR92314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 15:49   #45
Python-Hunter
NRA Life Member
 
Python-Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: NorthEastern Illinois
Posts: 202
My first Glock!
Glock 19 Gen 4
1500 9mm Rounds
__________________
GFFS Member, Glock 19 Gen4, Glock 20 Gen4, Colt Python, Thompson Center Contender (.357, .44 Magnum, 30 Herrett), High Standard Supermatic Citation
Python-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 16:01   #46
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
I've been in the optional phase for years now. Actually my list doesn't include five that I haven't posted yet. I plan to post them this weekend. I still have to take pics and type up the threads.

I still need my other grail gun though, the Korriphila HSP. I may save that as the last I buy. I have about 15 left to get.
I am sort of giddy because I really filled out my "Bucket list" (which predates that term) in the last couple of weeks. I shot the model "B" yesterday for the first time and it was/is everything I hoped for. The new springs for the PD are on the way and I already have the buffer. New wood grips are going to be ordered Monday (I am going to mull the options over this weekend) The gun had the horrid old plastic grips and one cracked after it got here just sitting in the box.

I really took the Benelli B-76 off the list (and put it on "optional") because it was a substitute for one of two pistols that were unobtainable when I made the list. Since then I managed to obtain them so that is done.

I am looking forward to the weather breaking so I can do a shooting/photo session with a group pic of my filled list

countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 16:04   #47
bac1023
Senior Member
 
bac1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 87,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
I am sort of giddy because I really filled out my "Bucket list" (which predates that term) in the last couple of weeks. I shot the model "B" yesterday for the first time and it was/is everything I hoped for. The new springs for the PD are on the way and I already have the buffer. New wood grips are going to be ordered Monday (I am going to mull the options over this weekend) The gun had the horrid old plastic grips and one cracked after it got here just sitting in the box.

I really took the Benelli B-76 off the list (and put it on "optional") because it was a substitute for one of two pistols that were unobtainable when I made the list. Since then I managed to obtain them so that is done.

I am looking forward to the weather breaking so I can do a shooting/photo session with a group pic of my filled list

Congrats!

I'd love to see the pic, my friend

The B76 is an amazing pistol. Be sure to pick one up.
__________________
.

1911 Buyer's Guide

Last edited by bac1023; 04-12-2013 at 16:05..
bac1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 16:05   #48
vafish
Senior Member
 
vafish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Commonwealth of Virginia
Posts: 23,744
My C&R came in, so 3 Nagant revolvers, 2 p64's, a cz82, a yugo tokarov, and a Spanish mauser.

posted from my stupid smart phone, please excuse any spelling mistakes.
__________________
"If your plan is for one year, plant rice.
If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
If your plan is for one hundred years,
educate children." -- Confucius
vafish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 16:12   #49
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
Congrats!

I'd love to see the pic, my friend

The B76 is an amazing pistol. Be sure to pick one up.
Thank you.

None of them are spectacular by the standards that some here (cough, cough) have set but they were the working guns I wanted back when I made the list.

I have picked up some "nicer" pistols, like my Python, but they weren't on the original list so adding them would be "cheating".

ETA: I do intend to pick up a B-76 but without really needing it to complete my list I can take my time finding what I want. I passed on one last month, that I could have bought, but it was in purely "collector" condition with box and papers and wasn't what I really wanted.

Last edited by countrygun; 04-12-2013 at 16:15..
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 16:19   #50
johnson8861
Daddo Chomper
 
johnson8861's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Great state of Indiana
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
Here's my new stuff from this year so far, minus a couple I very recent additions this week that I haven't revealed yet.

Its a lot more than I said I would buy.

Walther P1
Smith & Wesson 40
Colt Detective Special
Manurhin MR73
Herters 401 Powermag
Delta AR Top Gun
Sig P210-6
Springfield P9
Hi-Standard Sentinel MK IV
Glock 20
Smith & Wesson Shield
Smith & Wesson 586
Smith & Wesson 4006
Smith & Wesson 41
Smith & Wesson 1905
H&R 999
Hi-Standard Double Nine
Ruger Blackhawk 357
Llama XI Especial
Astra A100
Beretta 92SB
The cost of this, is more than I have grossed this year. What do you do for a living, sell Obama his stupid pills?
I have bought a PSA AR, and several mags.
__________________
Shooting weapons in the following calibers: .22lr, 5.7x28, 5.56 nato, 9mm nato, 7.62 nato, .357 magnum, .40 s&w, 10mm auto, .45 acp, and 12 gauge.

Last edited by johnson8861; 04-12-2013 at 16:20..
johnson8861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:11.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,092
334 Members
758 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42