GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 20:36   #101
glock2740
Gun lover.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NW Ark.
Posts: 18,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
He has got to be a poster child for helmet laws.

I have never seen anyone above the age of 1 take his approach.

"I don't want to take your word for something, I want you to prove it to me" Cheezits Crisp does he think he is "King S&%t" ? I know he can read but apparently nobody has taught him that if you don't think someone is correct the burden is on YOU to do the research to disprove them. He isn't anybody that anyone else should feel obliged to spoon feed information to.

The only adults I have ever met, without a medical reason, who talked like that, were a group of people when I went to college who were there on oil money and used to having servants to do their research and thinking for them. same kind of arrogant attitude. Since I am not sure about his origins and see no language clues he is in the second group, I can only conclude he belongs in the first group.
.
Good one countrygun.
glock2740 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:39   #102
bac1023
Senior Member
 
bac1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 87,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
So, I was at the archery range today,.......

General Firearms Forum
__________________
.

1911 Buyer's Guide
bac1023 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:41   #103
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member
 
faawrenchbndr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: US
Posts: 31,934
General Firearms Forum
faawrenchbndr is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:42   #104
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member
 
faawrenchbndr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: US
Posts: 31,934
General Firearms Forum
faawrenchbndr is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:42   #105
brianfede
Senior Member
 
brianfede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chicago Area
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
So, I was at the archery range today,.......

General Firearms Forum
Her sister is my Yoga instructor.. can you see the resemblance?


General Firearms Forum
__________________
H&K P7, DW ECO, DW Valor Vbob, Colt 1911, Colt King Cobra, Colt SAA's, S&W MP 15-22, S&W Nightguard 327, Winchester 9422, Kahr MK9, Walther PPQ M2
brianfede is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:42   #106
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member
 
faawrenchbndr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: US
Posts: 31,934
General Firearms Forum
faawrenchbndr is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:43   #107
bac1023
Senior Member
 
bac1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 87,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
The burden of proof falls on the person making the claim.

When the geologist claimed the Earth was one big mass was it the communities burden to prove him wrong or did the burden fall on his shoulders? The burden to prove his claim as fact was his alone.

When bac makes a claim of "bona-fide" "real" or of history it is his burden to prove himself correct.
So...

Now you're comparing radical new ideas of our planet from the 15th century to simple, easily researched facts about handgun production and history?

You're pathetic man. You really are. Talk about grasping at straws. Just give it up already and save yourself more embarrassment.
__________________
.

1911 Buyer's Guide
bac1023 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:45   #108
glock2740
Gun lover.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NW Ark.
Posts: 18,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
The burden of proof falls on the person making the claim.

When the geologist claimed the Earth was one big mass was it the communities burden to prove him wrong or did the burden fall on his shoulders? The burden to prove his claim as fact was his alone.

When bac makes a claim of "bona-fide" "real" or of history it is his burden to prove himself correct.
Once again, WTF are you taliking about? Are you sure you're still with us here? I mean really man, give it a rest. You haven't made a lick of sense, since well...ah...well...ah...since your first post? If you're soooo smart and we're sooo old and have no idea what we are talking about, then shouldn't it be wiser on your oh so wiseness, to walk away from us crazy old men? I would think that someone of such great brilliance as yourself, wouldn't want to waste his time trying to educate so old farts like us. BTW, I'm 43 and bet I can out run you, out bench you and out shoot you too. Don't kid yourself son. Some of us "old farts" still have it.
glock2740 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:46   #109
mjkeat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Give it up Mike, you are acting like a ......


General Firearms Forum
Says one of the gazers.

It is a sad sad day when collecting status outweighs the request for supporting evidence.

Two different worlds entirely. They gazers and the doers.

Have at it. I'm going to join the doers.

At least now I know where to go when seeking advice on hoarding things to look at and fondle.
mjkeat is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:46   #110
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
The burden of proof falls on the person making the claim.

When the geologist claimed the Earth was one big mass was it the communities burden to prove him wrong or did the burden fall on his shoulders? The burden to prove his claim as fact was his alone.

When bac makes a claim of "bona-fide" "real" or of history it is his burden to prove himself correct.
Prove it. I don't believe you and the burden of proof is on you. You have provided me with no documentation of your claim about who the burden of proof rest on. You have just gotten on a forum and made some wild claims about burden of proof, well I want you to show me some proof of your claims.
countrygun is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:48   #111
mjkeat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock2740 View Post
Once again, WTF are you taliking about? Are you sure you're still with us here? I mean really man, give it a rest. You haven't made a lick of sense, since well...ah...well...ah...since your first post? If you're soooo smart and we're sooo old and have no idea what we are talking about, then shouldn't it be wiser on your oh so wiseness, to walk away from us crazy old men? I would think that someone of such great brilliance as yourself, wouldn't want to waste his time trying to educate so old farts like us. BTW, I'm 43 and bet I can out run you, out bench you and out shoot you too. Don't kid yourself son. Some of us "old farts" still have it.
You can't even follow a simple example taken from elementary education. LOL. You would of had to have had it in order to still have it
mjkeat is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:50   #112
hk_shootr
Never forget!
 
hk_shootr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: midwest US
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
I don't expect others to agree w/ me considering the environment. If you, bac types, agreed w/ me that would mean you'd have to face the fact your self worth is based on your ability to collect rather ability to do.

An insane amount of firearms and I bet you are anything but proficient w/ any of them. You must be proud.

But hey now I'm stooping to your level. Let's get back on topic. So, where are the links? Copy and paste the text if supplying a link isn't in your skill set.

Let me just say this,.......are you frickin serious?
Do you know how much you look like a complete dumazz?
Who the heJJ are you, by reading your posts, you are an argumentative
and completely uneducated wan-a-be! Who are you some
small town Barney with one boolit in his shirt pocket?
Pop your head back into the light and get a glimpse of the real
world!
hk_shootr is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:52   #113
FLIPPER 348
Happy Member
 
FLIPPER 348's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Bend Oregon
Posts: 21,790
Why do you people keep engaging this guy in 'conversation'??
FLIPPER 348 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:54   #114
bac1023
Senior Member
 
bac1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 87,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIPPER 348 View Post
Why do you people keep engaging this guy in 'conversation'??
He butted into the thread and completely ruined it for the OP.
__________________
.

1911 Buyer's Guide
bac1023 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:55   #115
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member
 
faawrenchbndr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: US
Posts: 31,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Says one of the gazers.

It is a sad sad day when collecting status outweighs the request for supporting evidence.

Two different worlds entirely. They gazers and the doers.

Have at it. I'm going to join the doers.

At least now I know where to go when seeking advice on hoarding things to look at and fondle.
You used to be a pretty good guy. I have no idea what got up
your ass with all this "tactical preaching" bull****. But you just
simply make yourself look like a complete idiot. What the hell
is wrong with you. A while back, you would help people with
AR issues, now you just want to argue every chance you get.

I'll tell you this, at one time I respected you. No idea what the
hell your problem is, but you should really think about getting
a bit of counseling.
faawrenchbndr is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:56   #116
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member
 
faawrenchbndr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: US
Posts: 31,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIPPER 348 View Post
Why do you people keep engaging this guy in 'conversation'??
That is a great question,........
I really have no idea. Thanks for bringing that up Flipper'


faawrenchbndr is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 20:59   #117
FLIPPER 348
Happy Member
 
FLIPPER 348's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Bend Oregon
Posts: 21,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
He butted into the thread and completely ruined it for the OP.


Just ignore him and only make comments dealing with the OP's thread.
FLIPPER 348 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 21:30   #118
glock2740
Gun lover.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NW Ark.
Posts: 18,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
You can't even follow a simple example taken from elementary education. LOL. You would of had to have had it in order to still have it
Once again you show your stupidity at it's finest. You haven't made a lick of sense from the get go. Go to bed little boy. Someone will be along shortly to change your dirty diaper.
glock2740 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 21:43   #119
mjkeat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
You used to be a pretty good guy. I have no idea what got up
your ass with all this "tactical preaching" bull****. But you just
simply make yourself look like a complete idiot. What the hell
is wrong with you. A while back, you would help people with
AR issues, now you just want to argue every chance you get.

I'll tell you this, at one time I respected you. No idea what the
hell your problem is, but you should really think about getting
a bit of counseling.
Greg, it's as simple as my reply to your PM a couple weeks ago. I've said it time and again. It's tireing watching all these wan-a-be ( wannabe) posture and make claims of fact then expect others to just take their word for it. Then when asked to support these claims they **** the bed as if they can't believe anyone would dare question them. It's not entirely their fault as the minions who ride their sack are to blame as well.

I'm fed up w/ the opinion pieces trying to be passed off as experienced based fact. This and this only is the reason this forum is full of argument. And even when someone posts experienced based fact there's always some "never has been" who wants to argue.

Whether they understand the concept or not, at least they are talking about it.

Maybe it'll click on this forum one day. Maybe not.
mjkeat is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 21:46   #120
mjkeat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock2740 View Post
Once again you show your stupidity at it's finest. You haven't made a lick of sense from the get go. Go to bed little boy. Someone will be along shortly to change your dirty diaper.
Yes, because you haven't the capacity to understand elementary level geology.
mjkeat is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 22:05   #121
glock2740
Gun lover.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NW Ark.
Posts: 18,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Greg, it's as simple as my reply to your PM a couple weeks ago. I've said it time and again. It's tireing watching all these wan-a-be ( wannabe) posture and make claims of fact then expect others to just take their word for it. Then when asked to support these claims they **** the bed as if they can't believe anyone would dare question them. It's not entirely their fault as the minions who ride their sack are to blame as well.

I'm fed up w/ the opinion pieces trying to be passed off as experienced based fact. This and this only is the reason this forum is full of argument. And even when someone posts experienced based fact there's always some "never has been" who wants to argue.

Whether they understand the concept or not, at least they are talking about it.

Maybe it'll click on this forum one day. Maybe not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Yes, because you haven't the capacity to understand elementary level geology.
Explain for all of us exactly what it is that we do not understand. No more bull**** blah blah from you. Explain, in detail, what I and all the others on here, who you've said don't understand, and are trying to pass on "facts" that are "not facts". What is it that you are trying to explain? I have seen you argue with a mirror so far. What are your points that you are trying to get across? I have no idea WTF you are talking about. You sound like an idiot in your rants. You have made NO point whatsoever. Make a point. Have a point. What in the hell are you even talking about? You have ranted about absolutely NOTHING since your very first post. If you were making a point, then surely someone would have taken your side. But yet, noone has. Explain, in detail, what is your point. All you have done so far is blather on about absolutely NOTHING. You pointed out in one of your posts that you were going to call out fnfalman, but yet you didn't/couldn't. Anyone can quote ANY/ALL of your posts in just this one thread, that you have made ZERO sense in ANYTHING that you've said. So, brainiac, make a point. Make a point. Hey...just in case you didn't hear me, make...a...point. Ball is in your court. Now...make a point. We are all waiting to hear it, as you haven't made ONE yet.
glock2740 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 22:10   #122
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Yes, because you haven't the capacity to understand elementary level geology.
I was going to say something that ended with "...a newborn rock"

but I think the intelligent here only need the punchline.
countrygun is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 22:25   #123
mjkeat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock2740 View Post
Explain for all of us exactly what it is that we do not understand. No more bull**** blah blah from you. Explain, in detail, what I and all the others on here, who you've said don't understand, and are trying to pass on "facts" that are "not facts". What is it that you are trying to explain? I have seen you argue with a mirror so far. What are your points that you are trying to get across? I have no idea WTF you are talking about. You sound like an idiot in your rants. You have made NO point whatsoever. Make a point. Have a point. What in the hell are you even talking about? You have ranted about absolutely NOTHING since your very first post. If you were making a point, then surely someone would have taken your side. But yet, noone has. Explain, in detail, what is your point. All you have done so far is blather on about absolutely NOTHING. You pointed out in one of your posts that you were going to call out fnfalman, but yet you didn't/couldn't. Anyone can quote ANY/ALL of your posts in just this one thread, that you have made ZERO sense in ANYTHING that you've said. So, brainiac, make a point. Make a point. Hey...just in case you didn't hear me, make...a...point. Ball is in your court. Now...make a point. We are all waiting to hear it, as you haven't made ONE yet.
LOL, seriously guy? Is this a combo AR/OK thing?

This is what happens when people chime in that don't know what's going on.

But to humor you, do you know what supporting evidence/the burden of proof is?
mjkeat is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 22:59   #124
glock2740
Gun lover.
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NW Ark.
Posts: 18,905
I've read everyone of your posts in this thread, and yes, I understand WAY more, about pretty much everything, than you ever will, as is supported by your posts in this thread, and I'm sure on this forum. And is this an AR/OK thing? Really? That's all you got? Wow. You just keep digging that hole of stupidity don't you? Go back and read your own posts. You haven't made a bit of sense yet. If you had, surely, someone would chime in and agree with you. So, I guess, everyone that hasn't sided with you makes them the clueless ones? You know, there's an old saying, "If you've been married 7 times,...maybe it's you." That's applying to you at this point, in this thread, in spades. Good luck with your patheticness. You're gonna need it.
glock2740 is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 23:07   #125
mjkeat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock2740 View Post
I've read everyone of your posts in this thread, and yes, I understand WAY more, about pretty much everything, than you ever will, as is supported by your posts in this thread, and I'm sure on this forum. And is this an AR/OK thing? Really? That's all you got? Wow. You just keep digging that hole of stupidity don't you? Go back and read your own posts. You haven't made a bit of sense yet. If you had, surely, someone would chime in and agree with you. So, I guess, everyone that hasn't sided with you makes them the clueless ones? You know, there's an old saying, "If you've been married 7 times,...maybe it's you." That's applying to you at this point, in this thread, in spades. Good luck with your patheticness. You're gonna need it.
LOL, yes it's my "patheticness" that has put me in this hole of stupidity.

Last edited by mjkeat; 03-10-2013 at 23:09..
mjkeat is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:23.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,292
401 Members
891 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42