HerrGlock
CLM Number 2
Scouts Out

Release of about 300 illegal immigrants from federal custody in Arizona sti

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...y.html?hpid=z2
HerrGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:36   #2
SGT HATRED

Saw this on the local news yesterday morning. It makes me so infuriated I can't stand it! Like the reporter said, political posturing at it's absolute worst...
Old 02-28-2013, 03:47   #3
Flying-Dutchman

The Government will make the most punitive cuts possible to teach the American people a lesson.

Even liberal journalist Bob Woodward is questioning the dishonesty of the Obama administration.

An $85 Billion cut leaves them with $3.415 Trillion per year to spend instead of $3.5 Trillion.
Flying-Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:55   #4
kirbinster

Everyday I get more and more angry that I am one of the stupid fools that actually pays taxes to support our leftist government. When will the insanity end. What don't people understand that you are a criminal if you illegally enter the country. Why should we give anyone the right to stay here if there first act being here is breaking the law to get into the country rather than doing it the legal way.
kirbinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:29   #5
Flying-Dutchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbinster View Post
Everyday I get more and more angry that I am one of the stupid fools that actually pays taxes to support our leftist government. When will the insanity end. What don't people understand that you are a criminal if you illegally enter the country. Why should we give anyone the right to stay here if there first act being here is breaking the law to get into the country rather than doing it the legal way.
Your taxes need to be increased or you will be punished by flooding the Country with illegal migrants and by setting the rest loose opening the jails.

This is your punishment…which does not make sense because they have been telling us all these years that illegals are good for us…
Flying-Dutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:37   #6
Will Beararms

Meanwhile the Republicans continue to use complicated terms to what is happening to an electorate composed of more people that are idiots than those with normal levels competency.

And what are Senator Inhofe and Representative Gary doing? Oh they're scrambling to try to cobble together some stupid resolution to mitigate the effects of the sequester because we are too weak and too stupid to explain what we stand for.

Let the sequester happen and let the 47% of voting idiots find out the sky is not falling. Use this evil action of letting evil people out as one more reason why the 2nd amendment is important-----why we need high cap mags and assault style rifles.

Last edited by Will Beararms; 02-28-2013 at 06:39..
Will Beararms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:46   #7
walt cowan

any crimes they commit why running wild through the country...that blood is on barrys hands.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:47   #8
johnd

Send a message via ICQ to johnd
As a LEGAL immigrant Im PO'd at these people ( the felony illegals) and how "we" ( those we elected to allegedly represent us ) are giving them a free pass to what took us legals years and thousands of $$$ to achieve.
As a LEO Im appalled every time I come across these people. They have no clue, no morals, no cares and usually think its really funny that the laws dont apply to them. 999 times out of 1000 our call to ICE is "let them go, give them a court date" They openly defy us and lie lie lie. Wow how they lie.
God help the poor sucker than gets rear ended by an illegal. They spend all their lives doing the right thing and get whacked by a drunk coming from a $2 prostitute and get to spend the rest of their life in a wheel chair all because the government wont enforce the existing laws because those whom we elected decided they didnt need to and needed the illegals votes more than the safety of the country

I just dont understand this country anymore.
Ive lived in countries where its plain to see we are headed for their same disaster. All we have to do is look at them to see our future if we continue on like this.
I hope the pendulum swings back the other way before its too late
We are swamped with illegals. If they say theres 12 million theres twice that for sure and when they get amnesty they will call for the other 8 family members to be here too.
Lest we think its an hispanic thing, its not. Thats just the rheotoric from the scheming politicians...they dont want to discuss the alkaida and other terrorist groups here already. They want to keep it a hispanic thing
Even Osama BL could have been here, all he had to do was to get a visitor visa to Disneyland and then not leave. Its that easy.
johnd is offline   Reply With Quote