GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-13-2013, 18:53   #1
COLOSHOOTR

PMAGS in Stock for Colorado LEO's (also have info for out of CO LEO's too)

Hey fellas!

For all you Colorado coppers out there looking for PMags Adamson has them in stock both MOE Gen 2 mags and Gen 3 PMags in window and non window versions at pre madness MSRP prices $15-$18 range. The only catch is you can only by 5mags per shipment that they get in so no going back dailty to buy more. You do have to be acvtive LE to purchase from them so bring your work ID's

Also, Magpul is offering a one time order of 10 magazines per caliber (10-.308 and 10-5.56) for LEO/Mil buyers. Contact the Magpul Law Enforcement/Military reps for details.

-George Orwell-
COLOSHOOTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 00:18   #2
LippCJ7

The sad part about this is it makes me wonder if they are selling stock so that they can save money in the move, OUT OF COLORADO.....

They have not said they are going to do it but one has to wonder..
Old 02-14-2013, 07:13   #3
CJStudent
Fenced In

Send a message via AIM to CJStudent Send a message via Yahoo to CJStudent
Do you have contact info for their LE/Mil reps? Or know where to find it?

Quote:
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.

Last edited by CJStudent; 02-14-2013 at 07:13..
CJStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:40   #4
kayl

Quote:
Thank you for contacting us. During this period of high demand, we at Magpul are taking steps to ensure that Military and Law Enforcement professionals that use our products in their job-related activities can still obtain the magazines they need for on-duty use. To meet this need, we have set up a process for Mil/LE purchase of up to ten PMAGs per account from our website.

In order to participate in this program, go to: http://store.magpul.com/member_register.

- Create your login account and click the “Register” button to submit.

- Once you receive a Membership Confirmation e-mail from orders@magpul.com reply directly back to it (RE: ) along with your name and unit or agency affiliation. Please respond using an official .mil or agency e-mail address, or provide other official identification to verify Military or LE status.

- If you already have a login account at Magpul.com, please just send an e-mail to orders@magpul.com with your name, unit or agency affiliation as outlined above, and the e-mail address you used to sign up for the account.

Once we verify your status (this process can take up to a few days) you will be added to an authorized MIL/LE group, which will allow a one-time purchase from a limited access section of our website. You will then receive a notification e-mail stating that you have been added to this group, and instructions for placing your order will be included.
I placed an order on Tuesday, they say up to 10 business days before it ships, but where else can you beat that lead time?
If I saw a guy robbing a bank I would get on my horse and cut his head off with my katana.
kayl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:24   #5
Kcolg

Tag for later.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:41   #6
CJStudent
Fenced In

Website right now, FYI:

Welcome to Magpul.com.

The site is temporarily unavailable as we prepare to go live with our brand-new website to enhance your shopping experience. We'll be back online within the next hour. Please call Customer Service to place your order at 1-877-4MAGPUL or email us at orders@magpul.com.

Thank you!

Quote:
The first round is a moral decision. All of the following rounds are tactical decisions.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:05   #7
Kcolg

May be waiting to see how the Colorado vote goes today and maybe announce they are moving.... to Missouri. Fingers crosseed.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:16   #8
COLOSHOOTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcolg View Post
May be waiting to see how the Colorado vote goes today and maybe announce they are moving.... to Missouri. Fingers crosseed.
Don't see that happening aren't they talking about an outright ban there where you have to turn in all assault type weapons and hi cap mags or be a felon?

The debate the other night was interesting.... As soon as magpul pretty much threatened to leave taking the tax revenue with them the libs were really quick to want to draft amendments to try to keep them here. Personally if no federal bill gets through and the local one passes I hope they pick up and leave. Them standing up for our rights made me a magpul customer for life!

-George Orwell-

Last edited by COLOSHOOTR; 02-15-2013 at 04:18..
COLOSHOOTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:03   #9
CJStudent
Fenced In

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayl View Post
I placed an order on Tuesday, they say up to 10 business days before it ships, but where else can you beat that lead time?
I just registered, and replied to the confirmation email. How long did it take for them to confirm your LE status?

Quote:
Old 02-15-2013, 08:11   #10
kayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJStudent View Post
I just registered, and replied to the confirmation email. How long did it take for them to confirm your LE status?
Less than 24 hours. I replied from an official email address; I don't know how long it takes if you provide credentials.
If I saw a guy robbing a bank I would get on my horse and cut his head off with my katana.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:36   #11
CJStudent
Fenced In

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayl View Post
Less than 24 hours. I replied from an official email address; I don't know how long it takes if you provide credentials.
Thanks! I used my official email address as well.

Quote:
Old 02-15-2013, 12:21   #12
imaguy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLOSHOOTR View Post
Hey fellas!

Also, Magpul is offering a one time order of 10 magazines per caliber (10-.308 and 10-5.56) for LEO/Mil buyers. Contact the Magpul Law Enforcement/Military reps for details.
Doing it now... They're only showing windowless 30 rd gen 3 pmags in black and 20rd for 7.62

I signed up this morning and just received my confirmation email from them...

Good looking out! Thanks!

Last edited by imaguy3; 02-15-2013 at 12:22..
imaguy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 15:07   #13
nikerret
Mr. Awesome

Signed up around noon, confirmed when I got home a few mintues ago. They also gave me a promo code to use. Ten mags (5.56) shipped for under $150!
nikerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 18:01   #14
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

I ordered a batch myself today.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 18:08   #15
pal2511

Send a message via AIM to pal2511
Ill give that site a try tomorrow when I get to work.

Now if I could only afford to fill up 10 magazines with ammo!
Old 02-16-2013, 00:26   #16
kayl

Ordered Tuesday, shipped today, I'll have 10 Gen 3 pmags in hand on Wednesday!
Old 02-16-2013, 00:58   #17
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

I got my PMAGS in '08. I am good on PMAGS. Also, I don't plan on going anywhere near Colorado.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:18   #18
boomhower

Magpul is shipping them out fast, I already have my ten pack. Shipped about 24 hours after ordering.
boomhower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:25   #19
countycop

did they email a tracking number to you guys or just ship them?
countycop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:52   #20
CJStudent
Fenced In

Just got the confirmation email. I'll probably make an order when I get home from work tonight.

Quote: