SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-26-2013, 23:04   #1
Dalton Wayne
CLM Number 239
Epic mustache

Send a message via MSN to Dalton Wayne Send a message via Skype™ to Dalton Wayne
I want a Glock light lasar combo GTL-22 or GTL-22

Anyone have one tell me what you like/dislike about it and what is the difference between the GTL 21 and the GTL 22
I really like the concept and design of them....

Good people sleep peaceable in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf
Regards
DW
Dalton Wayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 23:36   #2
Made in Austria

I have a GTL-21. It's not bad, but it's too big for my liking. I also don't like the xenon bulbs of those weapon lights. I much prefer LED lights from streamlight, longer battery life and a stronger beam. Surefire lights are a good choice as well.
Made in Austria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 00:23   #3
JTSmith
gfdrńł

I've had the GTL-22 for several years now. It's been great. And the dimmer is AWESOME!
JTSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 16:12   #4
Mike-M

I looked at the GTL-21 non-dimmable light/red laser and -22 dimmable light/red laser for my Glock 31 Gen 4. These are rather large. Worse, they use a xenon incandescent light source. These have less light output (60 lumens), consume more current (requires two CR123 lithium batteries), and use a bulb much less rugged and shorter in life compared to modern LED light sources. I settled on the small Streamlight TLR-4 110 lumen LED light/red laser that uses one CR2 lithium battery. There are reports that the TLR-4 laser positioning screws are hard to position without stripping the Allen wrench keyway, but that is not a problem if the wrench is **fully inserted** in the key-way and a steady slow application of torque utilized. If one has a very short trigger finger, it may be a stretch to depress the control switch. Battery life for the light is less than an hour. I'm happy I did not choose the Glock product due to its size, incandescent light, and expense.
Mike-M is offline   Reply With Quote