SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-20-2013, 21:07   #21
dkf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoney890 View Post
That's not what they said a few months ago, they blamed any and all price increases on Dick's. Oh well, doesn't really matter that much to me. I'll stick to pmags and usgi mags
I will not be buying any more of them until the price goes down. Even though I like the mag overall.

The Troy AR is actually a good deal for the money and a nice rifle. I find it hard to believe they could not get another company to pick it up. Dick's was always a half baked gun store IMO.

Last edited by dkf; 02-20-2013 at 21:09..
dkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:28   #22
bullittmcqueen
Gunfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhower View Post
They certainly got screwed by Dicks but this isn't the way to fix it. Given the amount of time these have been in stock shows they are way way overpriced. (Not a jab at the retailer here, that's the price of them.) If these had be priced at $15/$20 mag they would have been gone in less than a day. $26/mag for something that is much less proven than a $15 PMAG just isn't going to sell.
Well it's not like Troy didn't have it coming. If they hadn't abandoned their smaller dealers to sell out to the big box stores like Dick's, maybe karma wouldn't be an issue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bullittmcqueen is offline   Reply With Quote