SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:42   #1
irv

Firearms Training Florida 2013 Update Kyle Lamb Streetfighter

All

New classes for the first quarter of 2013, it will be another outstanding year for Southern Exposure Training as our classes have grown each and every year.

Please book your classes early as most are sold out by class time. I am amazed that 96% of our classes are sold out by start time and I give credit to that to the caliber of instructors we bring in.

All classes are taught by Mr. Randy Cain (www.guntactics.com) unless otherwise noted.

Because of popular demand due to the recent election of the threat of banning citizens ability to purchase firearms we have had to add an additional classes. Please make sure you can secure ammo as it may be hard to find at the last minute.

March 11 & 12 Indoor Tactics (Shoot House)
March 15 - 17 Carbine 1

April 19 - 21 Close Quarters Tactics

April 26 - 28 Streetfighter Viking Tactics Kyle Lamb

2013 ************************************

March 8 - 10 Intermediate Handgun My favorite handgun class as it is a real shooters class, expect to shoot over 1200 rounds and still maintaining the accuracy the instructor demands. This of this as a Tactical Handgun 101 on steroids minus the lengthy explanation of how to do each drill. It is fast paced and really fun, the repetition is sure to make you a much better shooter. Prerequisite of at least one Tactical Handgun 101. Three days for $550.00.

March 11 & 12 Indoor Tactics This class uses our indoor shoot house to examine how to clear a house and move through a house it also examines shooting techniques that might be used inside. It uses many of the current SWAT techniques employed today. It is something we all have thought about, now you can learn properly and it is not like most crap on TV. Two days with Randy Cain for $425.00

March 15 - 17 Tactical Carbine Many experienced shooters consider this the best carbine class available as it really focuses on the
fundamentals and if you aren't schooled in the fundamentals you will never succeed with the carbine. Mr. Cain requires a high level of accuracy and competence with the weapon. I recommend this class for all wishing to take the more "advanced carbine" classes we offer and will go so far as to say that those who do best in the advanced carbine classes I have witnessed have attended this class at least once. Three days for $550.00

April 13 & 14 Ladies Handgun Ladies ONLY two day defensive handgun class with Randy Cain. This class is taught from a ladies point of view and certain problems that apply to them. Many times these ladies shoot better than their other half by the end of the class. Always very popular with the girls and many time given as a present by those who love them (hint). Two days $400.00

April 22 - 24 Tactical Handgun 101 By far the most asked for class we offer and for good reason, the handgun is the most difficult weapon to shoot accurately. You will be taught why your hits don't go where you want them to go and how to correct this problem. All students will become a better shooter under the diagnostic ability of Mr. Cain I urge all serious students to repeat this class twice a year. Three days for $550.00

April 19 - 21 CQT (Close Quarters Tactics) Once you have the basics of shooting on a square range then you need to branch out, since most gunfights happen at "bad breath distance" this class focuses on what happens at that distance. You will learn retention and counter retention techniques that may be more important to saving your life in the street or in your home. This is a live fire class but will have exercises in foot technique (the same footwork that your learn in Tarani's classes will apply because it is part of a system) and working with a blue gun. Three days for $550.00.

April 26 - 28 Streetfighter Viking Tactics Kyle Lamb (
) This class is about fighting in the street, you will be shooting out of vehicles, around vehicles, into vehicles and through vehicles. The prerequisite is Viking Tactics Carbine 1.5 no exceptions even if your the great God of carbines it doesn't matter. Three days of fun and learning from one of the greats. Cost is $660.00 and lots of ammo like all of his classes. WAIT LIST

May 17 - 19 Home Defense Mr. Louis Awerbuck returns to do his acclaimed Home Defense class. He will be utilizing our live fire shoot house and also our square range. There will also be session using Airsoft in the shoot house, if you have your own bring it. Many of you know Louis and his reputation, he is certainly one of the really great instructors in our industry. He is know for being a cerebral instructor so you can bet he will require you to use your brain power. If you have never had a class with Mr. Awerbuck you owe it to yourself to do so before he retires. Prerequisite of a handgun class from a accepted instructor or school. Three days for $675.00

I expect to add more classes for 2013 shortly.

Thanks for your interest.

Please contact me via email to book any classes or if I can help in any
way. bigsfish(at)bellsouth(dot)net Or use the direct link on the web
site http://www.southernexposuretraining.com/

Thanks for your interest.

be safe irv
www.southernexposuretraining.com
irv is offline   Reply With Quote