SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 12:56   #1
bocaboca

Muslims to march on White House next September 11th

I dont know if this is such a good idea.......
regardless of the date they chose to march

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/01...n-white-house/
Old 02-06-2013, 13:17   #2
G26S239
NRA Patron

That oughta go over like a turd in a punch bowl.
Old 02-06-2013, 13:18   #3
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

First of all, they want Obama to honor his pre-election claims of open and honest Government.

Fat chance of that.

They can preach somewhere else.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
Old 02-06-2013, 13:19   #4
raven11

are they all flying into Washington D.C. on the same day?
Old 02-06-2013, 13:26   #5
KalashniKEV

I can already imagine the headlines Faux News must be coming up with for this one...
Old 02-06-2013, 15:13   #6
Never Nervous

I got two Protocol Eagle Jets for me and my grandson around the holidays.They are fun to fly and came with a parts replacement kit. No good in the wind tho.

NN

Didn't't mean to post this here. My bad.

Last edited by Never Nervous; 02-06-2013 at 18:49..
Old 02-06-2013, 15:19   #7
Roering
Sorting nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven11 View Post
are they all flying into washington d.c. On the same day?
oh!!!!
Old 02-06-2013, 15:21   #8
Roering
Sorting nuts

Interesting picture the article chose.
Old 02-06-2013, 15:24   #9
Pilotdude3407

I just do not get the Muslims. They want a mosque next to the trade center place, they want to march on sep 11th. Although their right to do both, I find it highly disrespectful and nothing more than a taunt. If we tried to pull this stuff over in Afghanistan or Pakistan or Iran that would get us attacked and probably beheaded. I know we are a civilized country but this is getting out of hand

Last edited by Pilotdude3407; 02-06-2013 at 15:25..
Old 02-06-2013, 15:27   #10
John Rambo
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilotdude3407 View Post
I just do not get the Muslims. They want a mosque next to the trade center place, they want to march on sep 11th. Although their right to do both, I find it highly disrespectful and nothing more than a taunt. If we tried to pull this stuff over in Afghanistan or Pakistan or Iran that would get us attacked and probably beheaded. I know we are a civilized country but this is getting out of hand
Whats not to get? I think their message is pretty obvious.
Old 02-06-2013, 15:29   #11
exmdshooter
WWJMBD?

Really, REALLY poor choice date-wise. Kinda like Japanese-Americans choosing to march on Washington on December 7th. As G26S239 suggests, this'll go over like explosive diarrhea in a punch bowl. What the hell are they thinking?

Reading the article, I'll say that yes, muslims were also murdered on 9/11... so where was their outrage? Where were the American muslim voices condemning the attacks? Insert sounds of crickets chirping here. And what specific incidents of their civil rights being violated since the attacks can they cite? Again... crickets. Unless you count our courts saying that no, you can't freely disfigure or murder your wives and daughters according to Sharia law within our borders. Oh... gee darn.

Then there's that pesky episode of "workplace violence" at Fort Hood... the perpetrator of which STILL hasn't been brought to justice. Such discrimination!!!
and Black Rifle club member #423
Pennsylvania Glockers club member #107

Last edited by exmdshooter; 02-06-2013 at 15:30..
Old 02-06-2013, 15:29   #12
ChiTownPicaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roering View Post
Interesting picture the article chose.
Well it is not a legitimate or mainsteam news source. I think it is meant to inspire hatred of Muslims and Middle Eastern folks, but that is just me. Just my opinion.

Even if they do, what is the big deal? Don't Muslims have a right to march? Look at the Christians of the Westboro Baptist church. If CHristians can march, then why not Muslims?

Last edited by ChiTownPicaro; 02-06-2013 at 15:30..
Old 02-06-2013, 15:32   #13
ChiTownPicaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilotdude3407 View Post
Actually the guy who owns Fox News wants the Mosque. And some Muslims want to march, but I doubt all do. How is having a Mosque disrespectful? How is having a march? And what does Afghanistan or Pakistan or Iran have to do with this? You do realize that we are in the United States, don't you? It is not like I am dragging Vatican City into this, as they have nothing to do with this. We might as well bring up Belize, Zambia, or Australia for what it is worth, exactly zero.
Old 02-06-2013, 15:42   #14
RWBlue
CLM Number 120
Mr. CISSP, CISA

This will not end well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownPicaro View Post
Even if they do, what is the big deal? Don't Muslims have a right to march? Look at the Christians of the Westboro Baptist church. If CHristians can march, then why not Muslims?
Sure they can March. In fact I would suggest marching in March. The weather is usually pretty decent.

But picking 9/11, that is just stupid.

It would be like the KKK picking MLK day to march.
It would be like the the British Queen visiting on the July 4th.
It would be like the the Westboro Baptist Church protesting a funeral at Arlington when the Pres. gets shot.
It would be like the NRA protesting the Inauguration of O.

It is just stupid and will not end well.
Old 02-06-2013, 15:49   #15
engineer151515

Think they'll try to treat the White House the same way they treated the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi?
Old 02-06-2013, 15:51   #16
ChiTownPicaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmdshooter View Post
Really, REALLY poor choice date-wise. Kinda like Japanese-Americans choosing to march on Washington on December 7th. As G26S239 suggests, this'll go over like explosive diarrhea in a punch bowl. What the hell are they thinking?

Reading the article, I'll say that yes, muslims were also murdered on 9/11... so where was their outrage? Where were the American muslim voices condemning the attacks? Insert sounds of crickets chirping here. And what specific incidents of their civil rights being violated since the attacks can they cite? Again... crickets. Unless you count our courts saying that no, you can't freely disfigure or murder your wives and daughters according to Sharia law within our borders. Oh... gee darn.

Then there's that pesky episode of "workplace violence" at Fort Hood... the perpetrator of which STILL hasn't been brought to justice. Such discrimination!!!
There were thousands of Muslims outraged, I suggest you do a little research. Google Muslims speak out against terrorism and 9/11. Just like the lack of outrage by Christians when they murder abortion doctors and bomb clinics or when they planned to murder police in Michigan (the Huttaree or Christian warriors). The media does not cover it.
Old 02-06-2013, 17:00   #17
jbutenhoff

Quote:
There were thousands of Muslims outraged, I suggest you do a little research. Google Muslims speak out against terrorism and 9/11. Just like the lack of outrage by Christians when they murder abortion doctors and bomb clinics or when they planned to murder police in Michigan (the Huttaree or Christian warriors). The media does not cover it.
Bull****.

They were the small minority that chose to stay away from the topic and DID NOT come out against the attacks.

To compare them against Christians who murder abortion doctors is one of the most asinine things i have read on this forum!
Old 02-06-2013, 17:03   #18
IQof1

i guess they are going to honor the second coming of mohammed in celebration of a victory over the great satan.......
Old 02-06-2013, 17:05   #19
IQof1

Quote:

really? i can barely remember 2 or 3 on radio/tv flat out rejecting the attacks. all the others were coming off with this "well you have to understand" line of crap. then our govt bends over for terror groups like CAIR......

we cant talk about Christian beliefs in schools but the muslims can throw down their rugs and block street and build their minaret towers to spew their filth all over the public....
Old 02-06-2013, 17:06   #20
ilgunguygt
Enslaved in IL

Quote:
Yep, thousands out of the billions. All the while the rest of them were cheering and dancing in the streets on that day. I vividly remember watching the video from all over the muslim countries of them celebrating the attack on us. Save your PC bull crap for your buddies on the democratic underground.
Old 02-06-2013, 17:31   #21
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Well it is not a legitimate or mainsteam news source. I think it is meant to inspire hatred of Muslims and Middle Eastern folks, but that is just me. Just my opinion.

Your opinions continue to explain a lot about "ChiTown" and how it got where it is.
Old 02-06-2013, 18:03   #22
oldman11

If they do march I wouldn't be surprised to see a riot. If we had a real President they wouldn't be allowed to march. Letting them march is like letting them spit in our face after 9/11. Now it is about time for real Americans to stand up and say NO.
Old 02-06-2013, 18:04   #23
ignantmike

they are stupid...looking for the media limelight is all.....
rimfire club member #504
Old 02-06-2013, 18:30   #24
WarCry

There are approximately 1.6 billion - with a B - Muslims in the world - 23% of the world's population.

If the vast majority of them wanted to kill Americans as is suggested here - over, and over, and over, and OVER again - does anyone REALLY think we would have a chance? If even one quarter of them wanted that, started strapping on bombs, that would be over 400,000,000 suicide bombers. They would be able to give every single man, woman, and child in the US a hug, personally, as they pressed the button and still have tens of millions left over.

"They're ALL OUT TO GET US!!!!" is absolutely stupid. There's no justification or support for the concept, no evidence to show this is the case.

I've said my piece, y'all carry on with your narrow-minded, broad-stroke attacks on people you have no knowledge of whatsoever.
Old 02-06-2013, 18:31   #25
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman11 View Post
If we had a real President they wouldn't be allowed to march.
So, then, you agree completely with the president suppressing Constitutionally guaranteed rights of American citizens?
Closed Thread