SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:33   #101
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
I have heard of it. Is that a state in America? You are also welcome to provide evidence of when Iraq attacked America. Btw, speaking of history, do you know WHY Iraq invaded Kuwait? Betting not. Something to do with Kuwaiti oil companies drilling diagonally into Iraq's oil fields across the border. Naaa, those details don't really matter do they?

Like Chris Rock said, "I don't condone it......but I understand."

Chris Rock - I Understand - YouTube

Why would I do that? US sanctions killed a million Iraqis during Clinton's terms. And if that wasn't enough, the US gov't (notice I didn't say "we", because I had no say in the matter nor did you) then full scale invaded again under false pretenses. Can't imagine why I would be hesitant about wearing an American flag shirt in Baghdad.

If we don't talk about foreign policy then what's the point of having a party or a country? Ron Paul's tweet (and fwiw I dont think Ron himself tweeted it) was factual and reminded again the unintended consequences of ill planned, unconstitutional, and poorly executed wars of aggression. He served in the military during war time and I will value his opinion much higher than most of the media pundits that never served a day.
You clearly don't want to be here any longer with our evil imperialistic ways so here you go:

http://www.expedia.com/

P.S. Alleged drilling of oil from Kuwait into Iraq justified a military invasion full of sanctioned rape, pillage and murder. I guess Nanking got what they deserved as well? Great sense of justice you got there

Last edited by Ruggles; 02-07-2013 at 05:34..
Ruggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:15   #102
RC-RAMIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Why would I bother? I watched the presidential debates. I got a front row ticket to crazy.
I don't know, maybe it's hard to understand somebody political postions in 30 second answers.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
RC-RAMIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 15:39   #103
TX OMFS
Right wing nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-RAMIE View Post
I don't know, maybe it's hard to understand somebody political postions in 30 second answers.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Ron Paul sucks at politics. If you know you'll have 30 seconds you better learn how to use them.
Old 02-07-2013, 15:51   #104
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX OMFS View Post
Ron Paul sucks at politics. If you know you'll have 30 seconds you better learn how to use them.
He does suck at politics. It isn't a field that rewards those who tell the painful truth.
certifiedfunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 17:54   #105
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
.... Ron Paul's tweet (and fwiw I dont think Ron himself tweeted it)

G19G20, this blame America first policy you have is getting tiresome. We have allies. Think of them as friends. If we will not defend our friends, we are worthless. Kind of like pacifists in general. Worthless in a fight. Humans will fight whether provoked or not.

Saddam attacked and invaded an ally. We warned him. He could have left anytime during the 7 friggin months that we took to build up our forces, and did not. So we kicked him out by force.

He surrendered. Signed a cease fire agreement, one that he violated repeatedly. We let him slide. Probably way too long. Kind of like letting your dog chew up shoes without letting him know that is not allowed. So, 9/11 happened. Now, I know you believe that we did that to ourselves, but some sane people believe otherwise. Back in the real world, Saddam kept violating the cease fire, playing hide and seek with the inspectors, and even kicked them out.

After 9/11, we realized that one of the reasons that OBL thought he could attack us so blatantly, is that we were a paper tiger, thanks to Clinton pulling out of Somalia, and even Reagan pulling out of Beirut.

Well, the two guys most responsible for our current situation are dead. I'm thinking that is better than them being alive.
But that's only because I understand the situation better than you ever will. You want to talk about blowback, but you never want to realize that Iraq and Afghanistan were blowback for 9/11 and the violations of the cease fire. You are a jihadist apologist and and hater of America. I really don't care why. It is what it is, and you are what you are.

That being said and clearly understood, where the "F" are you coming from claiming that Senile Ronny didn't tweet that himself? What, do you think the demented old fool forgot all the crap he got for letting others write newsletters for him?

Whoever is tweeting for him doubled down on their idiocy.

Ghoulish Ron Paul doubles down on Chris Kyle, invokes Jesus

Ron has outed himself as either a lifelong ineffectual senile old fool that is disrespectful to those that sacrificed for America, or a useful invalid that some blame America first puppeteer has shoved a hand up his ass once again to use him for their own propaganda.

So which is it. Is he a disrespectful pacifist cretin, or a doddering old fool easily manipulated by others.

Either way, aren't you glad he's just a retired politician today?

It's a shame, because if there is one thing America needs right now, it's a president willing to lead us through the austere times that are needed to pay off the debt.

I doubt Ronny was that guy more than ever today.

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 02-07-2013 at 17:58..
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 18:13   #106
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
G19G20, this blame America first policy you have is getting tiresome. We have allies. Think of them as friends. If we will not defend our friends, we are worthless. Kind of like pacifists in general. Worthless in a fight. Humans will fight whether provoked or not.

Saddam attacked and invaded an ally. We warned him. He could have left anytime during the 7 friggin months that we took to build up our forces, and did not. So we kicked him out by force.

He surrendered. Signed a cease fire agreement, one that he violated repeatedly. We let him slide. Probably way too long. Kind of like letting your dog chew up shoes without letting him know that is not allowed. So, 9/11 happened. Now, I know you believe that we did that to ourselves, but some sane people believe otherwise. Back in the real world, Saddam kept violating the cease fire, playing hide and seek with the inspectors, and even kicked them out.

After 9/11, we realized that one of the reasons that OBL thought he could attack us so blatantly, is that we were a paper tiger, thanks to Clinton pulling out of Somalia, and even Reagan pulling out of Beirut.

Well, the two guys most responsible for our current situation are dead. I'm thinking that is better than them being alive.
But that's only because I understand the situation better than you ever will. You want to talk about blowback, but you never want to realize that Iraq and Afghanistan were blowback for 9/11 and the violations of the cease fire. You are a jihadist apologist and and hater of America. I really don't care why. It is what it is, and you are what you are.

That being said and clearly understood, where the "F" are you coming from claiming that Senile Ronny didn't tweet that himself? What, do you think the demented old fool forgot all the crap he got for letting others write newsletters for him?

Whoever is tweeting for him doubled down on their idiocy.

Ghoulish Ron Paul doubles down on Chris Kyle, invokes Jesus

Ron has outed himself as either a lifelong ineffectual senile old fool that is disrespectful to those that sacrificed for America, or a useful invalid that some blame America first puppeteer has shoved a hand up his ass once again to use him for their own propaganda.

So which is it. Is he a disrespectful pacifist cretin, or a doddering old fool easily manipulated by others.

Either way, aren't you glad he's just a retired politician today?

It's a shame, because if there is one thing America needs right now, it's a president willing to lead us through the austere times that are needed to pay off the debt.

I doubt Ronny was that guy more than ever today.
Ouch. That was a smack down.
Ruggles is offline   Reply With Quote