Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-04-2013, 19:23   #61
syntaxerrorsix
CLM Number 301
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
This crazy 77 year old lunatic is still trying to get attention by displaying his utter contempt for Chris Kyle and all the other heroes who bravely serve in America's military.

Discusting

syntaxerrorsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 19:24   #62
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient_serpent View Post
If legitimate, then Mr. Paul is a very crass person and I look forward to the day he no longer represents any Americans in politics.
That day was January 3, 2013.

He is no longer a representative.
"He said he fired a burst at the chest and if they didn't fall fast enough, he fired a burst at the face. He never needed to reload and had enough on board so if he missed a shot or two he could catch up in the fight. " -Gabe Suarez, 2008
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 19:24   #63
syntaxerrorsix
CLM Number 301
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
This thread is bringing the "Blame America First" crowd out of the woodwork.

There must be a heavy sprinkling of progressives in conservative clothing attractant as well. You can't wash that stink off.

Old 02-04-2013, 19:28   #64
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrame View Post
I find the words of Ron Paul -- if, in fact, it is not a hoax -- disrespectful, insensitive, and almost astonishingly thoughtless.

The only word I can come up with now to characterize Paul is "@$$h0le."

I'm a ron paul fan. But I absolutely agree with you on this.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 19:30   #65
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrybalRage View Post

I doubt Dr. Paul runs his own twitter, I'll reserve judgement to see if anything else is said.
That incompetent puppet excuse didn't work for his racist newsletters in the '90's and it won't work today.

If he can't manage his own words, from newsletters to twitter, thank God he never became President.

Quote:
Ron Paul@RonPaulFollow

Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense
Old 02-04-2013, 19:34   #66
syntaxerrorsix
CLM Number 301
Anti-Federalist

I can't believe so many people think treating a combat vet with PTSD at a gun range is a good idea.

I can believe that the same old noise makers that disagree with RP and liberty in general have no qualms shooting there mouths off despite the complete disregard for common sense.

Last edited by syntaxerrorsix; 02-04-2013 at 19:35..
Old 02-04-2013, 19:36   #67
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyOfTheState View Post
I not judging Dr. Paul because I seriously doubt he is the one sending out these tweets, as I think their are very few people in their 70's using twitter.
So, is he too senile to issue any form of retraction or denial?
Did the Illuminati take over his damaged brain?

He said what he said, now what kind of whacked out stoned conspiracy nuts still pretend that he didn't?

"He said he fired a burst at the chest and if they didn't fall fast enough, he fired a burst at the face. He never needed to reload and had enough on board so if he missed a shot or two he could catch up in the fight. " -Gabe Suarez, 2008
Old 02-04-2013, 19:40   #68
GAFinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntaxerrorsix View Post
There must be a heavy sprinkling of progressives in conservative clothing attractant as well. You can't wash that stink off.
Having an ounce of patriotism and respect for soldiers makes someone a fake conservative? He wasn't even killed in combat. What the hell is wrong with you people? No big surprise, of course, since Paulbots let the Code Pink protesters into the RNC convention, Code Pink and Soros-funded Iraq Veterans Against the Iraq War endorsed RP, and RP endorsed Adam Kokesh's Congressional run.
Old 02-04-2013, 19:43   #69
chickenwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
This thread is bringing the "Blame America First" crowd out of the woodwork.
So, America can do no wrong?

This is not a statement about Kyle as a person. He did what was asked. And the guys he killed saved military lives.

But...

Are you going to sit here and tell me that America's politicians and populace which have fought tooth and nail to screw each other over domestically for decades. Are some how right in some twilight zone when they embrace the policy of constant intervention, sending guys like Kyle and his murderer into constant warfare?

The same a holes that screw us over here, are the same a holes that have no problem sending people into **** holes to get killed, maimed, and mentally screwed up for an agenda that has nothing to do with spreading democracy and freedom. Scrub the fantasy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
chickenwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 19:44   #70
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanguerrilla View Post
This would be the first thing I've heard from Paul I am entirely disgusted by. I hope someone else is working his twitter and he had no input on this BS. Paul seems to be electronically backward and I've heard that most everything online is done for him.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Ron Paul can't control what Ron Paul says; he's merely an incompetent puppet, right?.

Political Issues
Old 02-04-2013, 19:45   #71
syntaxerrorsix
CLM Number 301
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAFinch View Post
Having an ounce of patriotism and respect for soldiers makes someone a fake conservative? He wasn't even killed in combat. What the hell is wrong with you people? No big surprise, of course, since Paulbots let the Code Pink protesters into the RNC convention, Code Pink and Soros-funded Iraq Veterans Against the Iraq War endorsed RP, and RP endorsed Adam Kokesh's Congressional run.
I was referring to JBinTX. He's a closet progressive.

Awful emotional group here tonight. What Paul said makes perfect sense. Read into what you like.

Old 02-04-2013, 19:46   #72
syntaxerrorsix
CLM Number 301
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Ron Paul can't control what Ron Paul says; he's merely an incompetent puppet, right?.

Political Issues
You really are a child.

Old 02-04-2013, 19:49   #73
Sharkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrame View Post
I find the words of Ron Paul -- if, in fact, it is not a hoax -- disrespectful, insensitive, and almost astonishingly thoughtless.

The only word I can come up with now to characterize Paul is "@$$h0le."

Exactly. I find the fact that RP supporters come here to defend him disrespectful as well. I mean this isn't even the thread to talk about his foreign policy. Hell he will never be PoTUS and even if he was correct in what he said, his timing is atrocious. All you RP supporters remind me of the gun control nuts after Newtown. A...holes come in all political flavors.

To all the - I don't blame him cuz he didn't write his own twat, well you'll said the same thing when he ran and he didn't write his own newsletter. Pathetic, I guess he can do now wrong. Here I thought O was the savior.

Last edited by Sharkey; 02-04-2013 at 19:53..
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 19:50   #74
syntaxerrorsix
CLM Number 301
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
Exactly. I find the fact that RP supporters come here to defend him disrespectful as well. I mean this isn't even the thread to talk about his foreign policy. Hell he will never be PoTUS and even if he was correct in what he said, his timing is atrocious. All you RP supporters remind me of the gun control nuts after Newtown. A...holes come in all political flavors.
Another amazingly disconnected analogy.

Old 02-04-2013, 19:53   #75
Palmguy
Boom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyOfTheState View Post
I not judging Dr. Paul because I seriously doubt he is the one sending out these tweets, as I think their are very few people in their 70's using twitter.
Well I guess he is one of the few.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/wh...little-more-in
Palmguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 19:54   #76
vettely

Do not try to reason with a RonUlan.
Old 02-04-2013, 20:16   #77
TrybalRage
Rule of wrist..

His Facebook account posted somewhat of a longer statement - basically that these wars have resulted in individuals suffering from PTSD that, had we never went to Iraq, may never have suffered from it. He also gives his condolences to the families of all involved.

I really don't understand the 'merica chest thumping that goes on in any RP thread. His views are consistent, and often well thought out, if you simply read into the background of why he is saying it.

Read one of his books, he goes well into the background of our involvement in the Middle East and how (in his opinion) we have just aggravated the problem. The whole 'spreading democracy' and 'freedom' BS is tired.

All that being said, for whatever reason we are there, we lost an American Hero - one of our best, and most formidable warriors, and we are less because of it.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
TrybalRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 20:40   #78
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Political Issues
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 20:42   #79
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriously? View Post
America: Invaded two countries.

Islam: Had two countries invaded and occupied by America and several others being regularly attacked by Predator Drones. One country still occupied by Israel as Israel practices ethnic cleansing on the original citizens.

Islamic Aggression?

LOL!
Political Issues
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 20:42   #80
PawDog
NRA Member

...And as expected and anticipated, the regular Ron Paul admirers show up to defend their chosen messiah. The Paulatarians would defend the old fool even if he was the one who pulled the trigger on Kyle. Sad.
PawDog is offline   Reply With Quote