Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-01-2013, 20:54   #1
Trooper720

Piers Morgan

Okay, I haven't been on here in a while but I've been watching things going on. All I have to ask right now is how many other people are sick of listening to a British citizen telling and recommending how we Americans should live our lives and give up our freedoms and telling us what our constitution means. I am absolutely sick and tired of hearing this Brit talk about how their way of living is better and safer than ours. Hell they are the reason we have grown to what we are today. I personally have no desire to go back to being a servant. Why are Americans listening to this Brit? Just my opinion, but I would just assume he go back to the UK and speak there about their better way of life. To me hearing him speak of our constitution and what it means is insulting.

Last edited by Trooper720; 02-02-2013 at 16:51..
Trooper720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 22:28   #2
WinterWizard

Everyone who owns a gun would love to see this guy disappear from the universe.

And it's Piers, not Pierce.
WinterWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 22:55   #3
GoBuffs!

The sad thing is, he is getting his ratings because people hate him and are afraid that others are listening to him. Then there are also the lefties that watch and agree with everything he is saying. I admit, I have watched a few of his shows, or at least had it on in the background so I can stay up to date on some of the legislation that is happening.

I have no doubt that if the pro2A folks would just stop watching him and stop appearing on his show, he would go away pretty quickly.
GoBuffs! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 22:11   #4
Glock26z

Write a letter to CNN and tell them that you will not watch or support advertisers doing business with CNN [Commie Network News]. Thatwill change their tone at Commie network News.
Glock26z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 22:17   #5
SJ 40

A Fool,Tool, Moron,who needs to Go Back Home ! SJ 40
SJ 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 00:10   #6
GIG4FUN

a Dick that Trump put in place
SArmory XDm.45compact - H&K .45c / NRA member
S&W & Browning & Ruger & Winchester & Remington
GIG4FUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 00:21   #7
GunFu

Google him and read about his faked evidence for a major story back in the UK, the guy has serious truth issues to say the least.
GunFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:41   #8
DRT

The best way to get back at PierSS is to not watch his show, and more broadly, never watch CNN.

Brits.....kicked their ass in two wars and saved it in two others.....weasels.

Last edited by DRT; 02-03-2013 at 09:42..
DRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 21:17   #9
damnyankee20

"I need an AR-15 the same reason the CNN security guards need an AR-15, Piers. Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

"I think I can summarize it - I can articulate the shortcomings of Piers' mental capacity and his terminal, not-so-great British genetics. I think I heard Piers Morgan sing his national anthem when I was at CNN. He doesn't know I was listening, but I heard him sing the national anthem of Piers Morgan and Great Britain and I will sing it for you now: 'BAAAAAH...BAAAAAAAHHHH!' [sound of a sheep with crowd laughter]

"The guy is the poster child for sheep-like dependency. And, I don't need to answer why I need an AR-15. It's not the Declaration of Needs. It's not The Bill of Needs. I don't need a Corvette to go to the store for milk and bread but I want TWO. I don't need to play the guitar like I do because - well actually I do because noone else can. [crowd laughter] Anytime anyone inserts the term "Need" regarding a free man's choice, that person is dangerous and we must vote them out of office as soon as possible. And, expose them in the media..."

Ted Nugent
2013 Shot Show

Last edited by damnyankee20; 02-04-2013 at 21:19..
damnyankee20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 21:58   #10
Dawolf

He peirses me off. He needs to go back to city with a surveillance camera on every street corner.
Dawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 23:52   #11
GLJones

Send a message via AIM to GLJones
I do not watch his show, no matter who is the guest. If I want to see one of the shows, I will wait till people post it on YouTube or Vimeo so his ratings don't count me. Anyone with DirecTV, Dish or Digital cable, they are tracking what you watch. DirecTV even has a feature (and widget) that tells you what viewers are watching (top 10 in 4 categories) in real time.

Max Headroom has come true.
Niner #105
Big Dog #1004
Glock 26,30,36 and AR15

Last edited by GLJones; 02-04-2013 at 23:53..
GLJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:20   #12
jeanderson
Platinum Membership
Toga!... Toga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBuffs! View Post
I have no doubt that if the pro2A folks would just stop watching him and stop appearing on his show, he would go away pretty quickly.
My understanding is that ratings for his show have plumeted. He hates guns and this is all he talks about. CNN will not put up with his blind ideology for much longer.
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."
- John Adams
jeanderson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:09   #13
CharlieDelta127

Piers is a redcoat. It really is bothersome to hear someone who isn't even a citizen (to my knowledge) of the United States sit there and blast our second amendment (no pun intended).

I wish that deportation petition could have got the job done.
CharlieDelta127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:51   #14
AIRASSAULT18B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26z View Post
Write a letter to CNN and tell them that you will not watch or support advertisers doing business with CNN [Commie Network News]. Thatwill change their tone at Commie network News.
I always thought it meant Clinton News Network. I stand corrected.
AIRASSAULT18B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:09   #15
AIRASSAULT18B

When he argues about guns with his guest he always talks about how barbaric the US is when it comes to our 2nd amend right. And Americans excerciseing our right. Then he spouts off about how superior England & Australia is compared to America. We came here to get away from that mess. He needs to go back & live in his La La land- so called Utopian society.
AIRASSAULT18B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:41   #16
Reaver2218

Send a message via Skype™ to Reaver2218
everytime I watch a clip of this asshat on the internet I have to restrain myself from punching my monitor or throwing my remote at my tv. hes needs to go away like a bad rash.
Reaver2218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:55   #17
plainsman

Brits and Piers are reasonable on gun gun control!

Some british nut kills some people ,and their rational answer is to DISARM THE LAW ABIDING, AND DESTROY MILLIONS OF LAWFULLY POSSESSED FIREARMS.

This is reasonable "looney liberal gun control." Republican. Eric Cantor said yesterday that they now want to link medical information to gun databases, so some bureaucrat will now pay voyeur with your medical records.
plainsman is offline   Reply With Quote