SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-30-2013, 21:03   #1
Louisville Glocker
Urban Redneck

Ammo in the mail, Heck yeah...

Always a good day when a box of ammo arrives.

All handgun stuff. Mostly 45 rounds (150 of 'em), plus some Speer Gold dots (three boxes) for my 9mm and 357 sig.

I figure the more the merrier, and Palmetto wasn't price gouging! Took 'em about 15 business days like they said.

Oh, and new NRA sticker came today too....Thanks ASH!!!!!

Great day, gun-wise. And survived the early AM tornado sirens that kept me up most of the night. 70 degrees in January will do that. Once the car dries, NRA sticker is going on. Proudly.

Cheers!
Louisville Glocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:05   #2
Psychman
NRA Life Member

My UPS guy has developed massive biceps.................and low back pain delivering my ammo as well as reloading componants.

NCOWS
Hey, I just love guns.
Psychman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:10   #3
LL6

My UPS guy always gives me the curious look when he drops off the heavy ORM-D packages.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:44   #4
mgs
Always Carrying

Civilians are now Third in Line....if you can't ban it, the Fed will buy it all with our tax dollars. This info below is from a manufacturer meeting in TX. Homeland Security is doing their part also. Looks like everyone is gearing up for a future conflict.

AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are produ...cing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.

RELOADERS... ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra's for reloading purposes... it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we'll keep you posted...
mgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:57   #5
Lowjiber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL6 View Post
My UPS guy always gives me the curious look when he drops off the heavy ORM-D packages.
My UPS guy is a shooter too. When he delivered my last case of 9mm ammo, he said "At least I always know which supplier has ammo."

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
Lowjiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:35   #6
DeLo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgs View Post
Civilians are now Third in Line....if you can't ban it, the Fed will buy it all with our tax dollars. This info below is from a manufacturer meeting in TX. Homeland Security is doing their part also. Looks like everyone is gearing up for a future conflict.

AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are produ...cing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.

RELOADERS... ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra's for reloading purposes... it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we'll keep you posted...
Thank you for the news. That's what I figured was happening to the primers.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:39   #7
ggarciatx
Cold War Sailor

just be careful.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
My UPS guy is a shooter too. When he delivered my last case of 9mm ammo, he said "At least I always know which house has guns and ammo."
Fixed it for you..................................................

In Memory of my Father Jose C. Garcia USMC 2ND Marine Division WW2. Tarawa, Saipan, Tinian, Okinawa and Occupation forces of Japan. 4th battalion/10th Marines :usmc:
ggarciatx is offline   Reply With Quote