Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-03-2013, 20:06   #201
owl6roll

Send a message via AIM to owl6roll
If it were true, then he is a sheep. Needed to be schooled in the usage of his shotgun.
Old 02-03-2013, 21:17   #202
zachm

Dear Patrick,
I'm sure the thought of every american surrendering their guns appeals to liberal hippie d!#k sucks like yourself, but unlike closet communists like yourself I am proud to exercise my constitutional right to the second amendment. Gun control sucks a hairy a!!hole, the right to bear arms is the mother f@#&ing answer.

sincerely,

Zach
zachm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 21:23   #203
FloorPoor

I've been thinking about this, a bit more rationally then when I first read it. I bet there are a couple parts of the story that are true.

"I was into guns BIG time" meant that his dad or grandpa left him an old 870 and he thought it was pretty cool, and he may have actually fired it once. He only decided it might be handy for defense after his girlfriend had to hide in the bath tub waiting to be raped or killed, or help to arrive, whichever came first.

And "countless hours of range time" meant that he was actually the domestic partner in the relationship, and spent lots of time in the kitchen, making sure there was dinner on the table when the one who wears the pants got home from work.
FloorPoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 21:32   #204
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Is it just my ignorance of internet, or are others also having a hard time trying to locate the comment section for this story?

I read the comments before, but now I cannot find them.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 21:41   #205
NecoDude

Probably written by Piers Morgan. All fictional propaganda.... :-)

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 02-03-2013, 21:48   #206
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecoDude View Post
Probably written by Piers Morgan. All fictional propaganda.... :-)

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Nice avatar.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 22:03   #207
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buki192327 View Post
It said in the article he is a PHD candidate. Do you know what PHD stands for?

Piled
Higher
Deeper

He is definitely piled higher and deeper, in his thinking. He disproved what he said about not being safer, with a gun around. He stated when he racked the shotgun, the BG ran. The sound of racking the shotgun, did the trick.

Then all he really needs is a recorder that play a shotgun racking sound, and he should be safe as if he had a gun.

It's small enough he could carry it whereever he goes and be completely safe.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
janice6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 22:05   #208
jdeere_man
CLM Number 26
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Is it just my ignorance of internet, or are others also having a hard time trying to locate the comment section for this story?

I read the comments before, but now I cannot find them.
The comments are still there, but the top several have been taken over by "william d tipton" You have to keep clicking "show more comments"

I don't know how he managed to post so much without getting his removed or getting banned.

I posted several comments and eventually they got scrubbed because they didn't like what I said.

Last edited by jdeere_man; 02-03-2013 at 22:06..
jdeere_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 00:52   #209
scrappy RHG

Liberal fraud!!!!

Im new here at glock talk! But i think this fella is just a liberal making up stories trying to get his petition signed! Guns dont kill people, people kill people! We are AMERICANS, and we live in the land of the free! I love my guns and wont give them up for anyone!!
scrappy RHG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:30   #210
GJHIII

A satisfactory conclusion to a eminent threat. I guess some will always need others to protect them from this big bad world. With his supposed intellect, I would have thought he'd have drawn a more responsible experience from this event.
GJHIII is offline   Reply With Quote